๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'...

By hqheaven

oikawa tooru might just change sexualities because of his awfully handsome butler. highest rankings: #1 in #i... More

0 (Prologue)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Character Ask!
Q&A (Character Ask)
20
21
22 (Meeting pt.1)
23 (Meeting pt.2)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 (Bonus)
36 (Bonus)
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 + Very Important Business
45
Character Ask 2!
Q&A #2
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (Photoshoot pt.1)
58 (Photoshoot pt.2)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
Character Ask! 3
Q&A #3
68 (Epilogue)
A/N
Alternative Ending (Chapter 68.5)
Double Date (Chapter 69)
1 Million Special - Ye Oldeth Times

11

20.9K 1.4K 3.6K
By hqheaven

"Did you really have to buy this many?" Oikawa asked as he watched Makki struggling to carry all the bags.

"Yes I did! Those thirsty fangirls would have taken them all. Look at these precious yaoi mangas" Makki said, he placed the bags on the ground, took a few deep breaths before picking them up again.

"I'll call the driver, he'll take your bags home. Jeez, look at Iwaizumi. He's a normal person, he bought one book.. I recommended it.." Oikawa smiled to himself, it seemed like an achievement.

"Yeah yeah, me and Mattsun will enjoy reading this.. Right, Mattsun?" Makki turned to Matsukawa who was kinda spaced out.

"Why read when you can reenact?" Mattsun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ooh, I like where this is going.. " Makki smirked, but a sudden cough coming from Iwaizumi shook him out of his thoughts.

"So, where are we going next? We could go to a cafe. My good friend actually owns one" Iwaizumi suggested. If were being honest, he really liked hanging out with these guys, especially with Oikawa. Unlike Makki and Mattsun, Oikawa was actually pretty smart and shared some same interests with Iwaizumi.

"I'm up for it. How about you two? Or do you want to go home already?" Oikawa asked, but those two shook their heads, like hell they were gonna miss a chance to see their otp bonding over something.

"Okay, the cafe it is" Iwaizumi smiled. It's been a while since he visited his friends and visiting this particular person seemed like a good idea.

Actually, Iwaizumi and that person were together for a short amount of time, before he found someone better. Iwaizumi wasn't mad, he understood that he wasn't meant for him.

The driver arrived and took Makki's bags, after that the four guys started heading towards the cafe.

The town was surprisingly quiet, not a lot of people were around, it kinda calmed down Oikawa, he hated being  in crowds.

They soon reached a small blue corner, through the window they could see the tables and such. Iwaizumi opened the door and walked in. The smell of fresh cupcakes and coffee was so inviting that Oikawa practically flew in.

"Kindaichi! Long time no see!" Iwaizumi greeted the guy with spiky hair.

"Oh, Iwaizumi-san! It's nice to see you! Table for one or.." Kindaichi trailed off when he saw 3 more people behind him, it was unusual for Iwaizumi to bring someone here.

"For four" Iwaizumi said a bit more quietly.

"Okay.. And what would you like to get?" Kindaichi scanned the two goofy looking guys first, but once his eyes fell onto Oikawa, he couldn't look away.

"What should I get?" Oikawa whispered to Iwaizumi, he was standing close to him as his social anxiety seemed to kick in. He didn't really enjoy places that he didn't know.

"Kindaichi, get us two lattes and two chocolate cupcakes. Makki, Mattsun, what do you want?" Iwaizumi asked, he noticed how close Oikawa was standing so he used the chance and pulled him even closer. That caused Oikawa to blush and hide his face, while Mattsun almost screamed.

"We'll get two frappucinos with cream and caramel on top. Do you have red velvet cupcakes? If yes, give us six" Makki said quickly as he was too busy trying to snap a few photos of Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"Alright!" Kindaichi said and showed them their table before making the drinks.

Makki and Mattsun, ofcourse, made Oikawa and Iwaizumi sit together.

"So, Kindaichi is your friend?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah, and my ex. We dated for like two months, but he found someone better" Iwaizumi said. When he said these words Oikawa felt something, something in his heart, but he couldn't make it out what it is.

"Whoa whoa whoa... What? You didn't tell us that. Also, who in their right mind would exchange you for someone else?" Makki asked, his mind couldn't comprehend how someone could say "no" to this godlike man.

"It was a teenage crush. He got into an argument with his friends and such, I felt bad for him. One day he told me that he liked me, so I just went along with it. I didn't want to hurt him, he also looked up to me a lot as I am his senior, I couldn't disappoint him. We didn't do much, it was only cuddles and a couple occasional kisses, but after two months someone else who had no idea that we were dating confessed to him. So, he went to that person. But I wasn't mad or hurt, I knew that it would happen" Iwaizumi spoke genuily.

"Yeah.. Sorry for that.. But hey, we are still good friends!" Kindaichi said suddenly as he approached the table.

Oikawa couldn't stand watching him talk with Iwaizumi in such sweet tone, for some reason, so he shuffled closer to him and pretended to rest his head on his shoulder. Makki, ofcourse, let out a small amd quiet noise that didn't sound human.

"How's Kunimi doing by the way? Are you two still together?" Iwaizumi asked, Oikawa's eyes widened at the name.

"Kunimi Akira?" Oikawa raised his head up.

"Yeah, my fiance. We're doing fine Iwaizumi, more than fine. We're planning a trip to Hawaii" Kindaichi smiled.

"Oh my god, my heart is.. My heart is.. Oh my god.." Makki whispered to Mattsun.

"Wait.. Kunimi Akira.. From Akira Corp. He's my rival" Oikawa suddenly said.

"What? Really? Wait... You're Oikawa Tooru? Wha..." Kindaichi trailed off, he was at least 100% sure that he and Iwaizumi were dating, but from what Kunimi told him, Oikawa Tooru is supposed to be engaged to a model named Miko.

"Oh well... It doesn't matter.." Oikawa sighed loudly. He took a sip of his latte and relaxed a bit, sitting this close to Iwaizumi gave him a feeling of safety. He shouldn't feel this way... Should he?

Recently he has been really questioning his own self. Until recently he was sure of who he was, he was sure that he is a succesful man who is engaged to a pretty woman, but now.. He wasn't sure who he was, how could someone like Iwaizumi change him so much?

After a couple of minutes Kindaichi left, Oikawa listened to Iwaizumi talking to those two idiots, but he himself didn't say anything, he simply let Iwaizumi's voice invade his mind. It was deep and manly, unlike his.. He wondered how he would sound in be--.

...

"Why did you slap yourself?" Iwaizumi asked as he stared at red-cheeked Oikawa.

"Inappropriate thoughts" Oikawa gave him a weak smile.

The rest of the time at the cafe seemed to go by quickly, they didn't even notice how quick the evening started approaching.

"Ah, we should start getting ready. I didn't even make dinner today.." Iwaizumi frowned.

"It's okay, we'll order junk food" Oikawa said and turned to Iwaizumi.

"You were rather quiet today, anything on your mind that you want to talk about?" Iwaizumi  asked and stepped closer to him.

"A lot of things.. I wish Miko would stay in Madrid longer" Oikawa blurted out.

"Got the taste of free life and now you don't wanna be under her control again, heh?" Makki asked as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Don't say that.. She isn't controling me" Oikawa fake-laughed. And yet, he knew that Makki was telling the truth.

The walk home was rather quiet and slow. Makki and Mattsun kept whispering something to eachother, while Oikawa kept glancing at Iwaizumi who seemed to be in deep thought.

It got dark quicker than they all expected, but by the time the stars showed themselves they had already come back.

"We'll order pizza!" Makki and Mattsun screamed before disappearing into the house, and that was a mistake.

"It looks like we'll see some stars tonight" Iwaizumi said in a quiet and soothing tone, it made Oikawa shiver.

"I.. hope so..." he said, but instead of looking at the sky, he was looking at Iwaizumi's face and how his lips were moving.

"What is it?" Iwaizumi asked as he turned to Oikawa, his eyes were sparkling.

"Don't tell Miko" Oikawa said, before crashing his lips against Iwaizumi's.

.

.

.

.

.

This turned out longer than I expected.
Any way, hope you liked it!

-hatari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 75
As Iwaizumi came closer to room 103 he could hear Oikawa whining. "DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT HURTS?!?!" He continued "I think it's broken! I'll never be...
18.4K 443 14
Iwaizumi realises one day that he's fallen for his best friend Oikawa Tooru but tries desperately to hide it. what he doesn't know is that his friend...
37.8K 1.4K 29
"Boys shouldn't like boys." In which Iwaizumi Hajime fell in love with his guy bestfriend, Oikawa Tooru but Oikawa's parents were homophobic. โš ๏ธmay c...
65.8K 964 25
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š: 4EVER by Clairo 1:05 โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠ™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:35 โ†ป โ— II โ–ท โ†บ ๐™ฐ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š ๐šŠ๐š˜๐š’ ๐š˜๐š—...