I Call It Love (Yandere Boys...

بواسطة Steph_is_insane

(Part 1 of 3) 【EDITING TO MAKE SENSE】 **important** I know this story is a favorite of mine, and I want to ke... المزيد

Ch.1: New Kid.
Ch.2: Biology.
Ch.3: The Meet Up
Ch.4: Stage 1.
Ch.5: Nice going.
Ch.6: Stage 2.
Ch.7: What a bitch.
Ch.8: How?
Ch.9: Hell
Ch.10: Twins
Ch.11: It begins
Ch.12: Mistakes
Ch.13: Consequences
Ch.14: No Mercy
Ch.15: Secrets to be kept.
Ch.16: Reunion
Ch.17: Sleepover
Ch.18: Conflit
Ch.19: Where am I?
Ch.20: Escape
Ch.21: Was it worth it?
Ch.22: A Game of Operation
ⓐ/ⓝ ⓒⓐⓤⓢⓔ ⓦⓨⓨ ⓝⓞⓣ?
Ch.23: Concerning matters
Ch.24: Dead or Alive
Ch.25: Fireflies
Ch.26: Past Struggles
Ch.28 Hes back
Ch.29: Tying loose ends
Ch.30: Oh Father...
Ch.31: Help from a friend.
Ch.32: Flowers
ⓦ ⓐ ⓡ ⓝ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ ?
ⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ
Suicide?
What happened?
Crazy at Its Finest
Dream
Is this the end?
Blast from the past
No.
Surprise!
Caught.
ⓘⓜ ⓓⓔⓐⓓ
Return
Savior
Same Old Liar
ⓠ/ⓐ ⓜⓐⓨⓑⓔ
Accidents Happen?
Misunderstood the situation
Strange dreams.
How Could They?!
How Could She?!
Finally! ... Finally?
Fresh meat.
Flirtatious Vibe
Whats Wrong With Richie?
We All Fall Down.
Jason Ending.
Richie Ending.
Trevor Ending.
Freddy Ending.
Johnathan Ending
Elvin Ending
Hector Ending
True ending
ⓒⓡⓨⓘⓝⓖ
BEEN A WHILE
WE NEED SOME CHILL
🇭​🇦​🇭​🇦​

Ch.27: How it all started

5.4K 203 65
بواسطة Steph_is_insane

FlAsHbAcK-

"Come on, Trevor!" The young blue haired boy yelled as he ran down the alley way. He arm stretched behind him to hold Trevor's wrist, who was slowing down due to exhaustion. The two raced out and into another alley. Behind them were soon to be high school seniors. It was the beginning of summer, and the two trouble makers were already up to no good.

"YOU LITTLE PRICKS!" One of the older males screamed as they tried to catch up. The youngins dodged as the older boys threw rocks bin attempt to stop them. This time, the two decided to steal the teen's phones and text all of their contacts. They sent pictures, long meaningless texts, and insults, even making sure to make the messages to their girlfriends extra special. The boys were about to go to high school when school started, but they wanted to get all of the pranks out early and show them who they were going to mess with.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET US!" Richie screamed as he turned the corner and headed towards the old pool that was in the town they lived in. They assumed that if they hid in the pool house they would be safe.

-

Jason sat on his porch as he and his brother were staring at the sky. "Jason... What if we were able to go up to space? What would you bring?" Josh questioned.

"My scalpel." Jason smiled. Josh rolled his eyes as he expected him to say it. "You?"

"I'd take my headphones and music player.... I feel like the aliens up there would like my music taste."

"They wouldn't even understand you or your music. They might take our. sounds as a threat and declare war on us." Jason poked fun as his naive brother, who was afraid his plan to spread his music was going to fail. The two continued to debate before Josh got a brilliant idea.

"Hey, we should go to the pool. Maybe we can find some frogs for you to dissect!" Josh sat up and smiled. Jason hesitated, as he was scared of how gis mother would react to him disseting, but after giving it some thought he agreed and announced to his parents that they were leaving. The two twins were also about to be freshman. As they walked to the pool, they ventured onto a new topic to fill the silence.

"Do you think they would cut people open in the past?" Jason asked.

"Um... No? They didn't have the right equipment, how could they? But actually.. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a crazy people cutter in the past that turned out to be one of your past lives!" Josh giggled. Jason glanced over towards his brother and sighed.

"Josh? What would you do if your weren't able to listen to music?"

"I'd die!" He yelled. "Life without music is like you without dissection." He swung his arms by his side. "I just don't think I could live without music, it's my savior."

"I guess you're right. But sometimes I wonder if mom wants me to be miserable." Josh stopped and cocked his head towards his brother. "She's trying to take away my music with those stupid pills." Jason Looked awa from him and towards the sun to see that it was just after midday. The two continued and made their way to the pool in silence after Jason made the conversation rather depressing.

-

"Freddy, wait up!" Juliet whined as she tried to catch up to the male. "You walk fast." She laughed and continued to swing her arms from side to side while she tried to keep up.

"Sorry, I walk fast cause of school..." He smiled And did his best to slow down. The two had been friends ever since the bully incident and Freddy moving to his grandmother's house a year ago. He transfered to her middle school due to him moving districts, so they got closer real fast. After spending his last year of middle school with her, he realized that she would be stuck there for another year before she would be attending school with him again. Freddy didnt mind, she got him out of the house more, and his grandma was happy for that.

The girl started to wonder where they were going when she realized she didn't know where they were. "Hey Freddy?" She looked over to him. He hummed in reply to show her that she had his attention. "Where exactly are we heading?"

"Well, since we were in the area after walking for so long, I wanted to go and see this old pool I used to go to with my cousins. It was shut down a couple years ago, and now its all empty and stuff so I thought it was a nice spot for us to chill." He smiled as their footsteps echoed the quiet area.

"Oh... I think I know that pool! I forget the name, but it used to be very busy during the summers." She nodded her head as they began walk in silence. She was surprised that Freddy remembered the place seeing as he didn't live here for a while. It would be a lie that she had sort of developed some form a crush on him, and he would be lying if he said he didn't have any feelings for her. However, the two didn't say anything and simply enjoyed their time together.

-

Richie and Trevor caught their breathe as the Seniors ran by the shed. It was hidden behind the new pool house that was built and a building just outside the pool yard. Not many people are aware of the shed. "They've gotta be here somewhere!" The leader complained. Trevor had to put his hand over Richie's mouth, just to make them silent.

"I dont see em' Rob." One of the crew members announced, and their bodies visibly relaxed.

"Well they hafta be around... I saw them run around here!" The seniors searched and searched but came up with nothing. They apparently find not know of the hidden shed.

"Come on, Rob. We can go and search somewhere else. They aren't here." A minion declared. The leader huffed and they all started to walk away. The two younger boys let out a sigh of relief.

"That was so close...!" Richie laughed in a nervous tone. Trevor nodded snd opened the shack door. The two made their way around the new pool building and put into the open. Richie stretched out his arms and started to walk forward. "I'd damn that was a pretty successful prank, but if we don't up our game in the next few weeks we're gonna have some troub-" He was completely ignoring where he was walking and before he knew it, there wasn't ground in front of him.

"Richie, STOP!-" Trevor tried to warn him, but it was too late. He fell into the empty pool, unfortunately it wasn't the shallow end, howevet it was close to it. It was deep enough to hurt and made him disappear into the pool. He groaned out in pain as he slightly began to roll towards the deep end. Trevor ran to the ladder and ran to his clumsy friend, completely covering him by the sides of the pool.

Jason and Josh walked up to the gate of the pool and peered into the lot. "Seems empty, but they might still be here somehwhere, let's go in!" Josh examined as he climbed over the fence. Jason followed and announced he was going to look for 'them.' He searched behind the pool house, near the shed, seeing as the shade was there, and Josh went into the pool house to use the bathroom. Richie and Trevor froze in their spot as they heard more voices from outside of the pool. They assumed it was the older kids coming back for then by the sound of their voices. They quickly, but quietly, made their way to the side of the pool that would sheild them from their pursuers.

Freddy and Juliet strolled up to the gate and entered through the entrance. They noticed noises and decided to sneak in as they didn't really want to run into anyone. They peered the corner of the pool house to see no one, and snuck around it slowly. Freddy turned the other corner of the pool house and into the back alley, and not paying attention when Jason suddenly ran into him. He had found a frog and was running to show Josh when he and slammed into the red haired male. "AOW!" They yelled out in unison as they fell onto the ground. "What the hell.." Freddy coughed out as Jason somehow managed to push him in the chest as he let go of the frog.

"Fuck... What the-?" Jason regained himself and looked towards the new person. "Hey..." Juliet came running up once she heard the two yell in pain. "Wait a minute you guys look familiar." He tried to remember their names.

"Well I'm Freddy, and this is Juliet." Freddy kindly responded as the two got up.

"Oh right I think you live next to me or something righ-" the three spoke, but were interrupted when they heard someone scream.

"AH, THEY GOT ME TREVOR!" Richie screamed as he felt something fall onto his head. Trevor was busy hugginf the shoulder of the pool when he looked over to see nothing was actually grabbing Richie. He was freaking out over something that was on his head.

Everyone in the lot turned their attention towards the pool, Josh now running out of the pool house from the two screams. He jumped and cried out to try and free himself from the amphibians that was trapped in his hair. The four other pre-teens walked to the edge of the pool and looked down to see two more boys.

"Oh... no." Trevor looked up at the four figures and slowly turned around to face them. He was beginning to freak out as he was soet of a afraid of new people.

After a few seconds of realizing things were silent, Richie paused and grabbed whatever was on his head. "Aha! You little- look at this Trevor, the culprit was-" He peered over to his statue of a friend and trailed his sight up to the four other kids. "Oh... Hello, you aren't those scary Seniors!" Richie cheered as he looked up. Trevor inched his way to Richie and grabbed his arm for reassurance. "Hold on, let us get out of here." The two climbed out of the pool and they all stood around each other in silence. "Well, since everyone is so quiet., I'm Richie, and this is Trevor!" He smiled as he looked at each of their faces. Juliet marveled at Trevor, she knew who he was, but she always saw him as the quiet hot neighbor in the culdesac.

Richie put his hands on his hips, trying to forget the pain of falling into a pool combined with the embarresment of being scared of a frog. "I'm Josh! Him over there," the twin pointed towards his look alike, "is my twin brother, Jason." Josh looked around and examined the four new people. "Oh hey, wait a minute you three look kind of familiar!" He pointed at Freddy, Juliet, and Trevor.

"They're our neighbors." Jason added as he looked at Trevor and Richie. "You don't look very familiar-"

"I'm Juliet. This is my best friend, Freddy." The girl bubbled as she wanted a turn to speak.

"Hi there." Freddy blushed from the title and waved his hand while looking down. He, too, was shy around new people but came off softer than he intended. Richie's eyes glowed at the action.

"Oh you are the cutest!" Richie launched towards the red haired boy and hugged him tight. Freddy gasped and grew even more red than before. "I just wanna squeeze you until you pop!" He spun him around. Freddy grew overwhelmed and looked as if he was about to cry. Trevor noticed this and broke the spinning boys by grabbing Richie. Richie had been mumbling, "so cute I just wanna put you in my pocket, little man..."

"Im... sorry, my friend gets really excited." Trevor apologized as he held onto him. Juliet giggled as she looked at Freddy trying to regain his composure. He held onto her for support, and it sent a spark of joy through her system.

"A little fruity if you ask me." Jason spoke quietly, though his brother was trained in picking up Jason's sarcastic remarks.

"Jason, thats so rude, why would you say that?" Josh yelled out, not realized he drew attention to something only he noticed.

"I'm not saying it as a bad thing," He defneded himself. "I/m just saying that he was acting a little fruity is all." He trailed off in order to show then they should get the picture. He knew he could come off sarcastic, but he didn't mean any harm in his statement other than it being something that came out of his mouth.

"I'm... I'm actually bisexual!"" Richie bravely remarked as he looked towards the male.

"See, I wasn't technically wrong. Half right, is all." Jason shrugged and looked away.

"God, I'm so sorry you guys. He's not smart enough to have a filter." Jason rolled his eyes. "Its funny how we all ended up here, how did you guys get here?" Josh asked as he moved over to his brother to put his arm around him. It was a symbol of him trying to tell him to ease up and be nice. The pre-teens proceeded to explain how they arrived at the pool, and why some of them were in the pool.

"Looks like fate has brought us all together!" Juliet laughed out. The whole group laughed as they agreed to some dthe rest today the day together at the abandoned pool. Each of then were so happy to finally have a group of friends that seemed genuine.

Flashback end-

(Y/n) sat in silence as she stared off into the distance. She hadn't realized how close she could've been to meeting then ealrier on, what would've happened if she did? Juliet sniffled after finishing her retelling of the story, and finally spoke."I regret meeting them."
_______________________

(Edited)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.2K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
99.3K 3.1K 28
I watch as she pulled his head back and slit is throat, the blood spewed out. I felt like I was about to vomit, Victoria had a wide, frightening smil...
277K 15.2K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...
13.7K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...