Ch.4: Stage 1.

"Do you?" Richie was closely examining the other boy's body language. Freddy fiddled with his jacket zipper as he avoided Richie's gaze. "Freddy..." Richie smirked.

"Maybe... She's really nice, and pretty!" The red haired boy looked down in shame at being cracked. Richie started to chuckle. He walked next to him and sat dow. The two were away from the group, near a tree just outside of the woods while they all took turns spinning on the roundabout, though Trevor also stayed away from the group.

"She is... I wonder if the others feel some sort of way for her. I mean, she's so charming. I'll find out, it can't be that hard." Richie stood up and started to walk towards the blonde who was laying against the swing set pole. Richie approached the relaxed male and tapped his shoulder. "Trevor, I need to talk to you in private." Richie cooed. The boy got up and followed. "I need to know," he put his hands on the quiet boy's shoulders and stared him straight in the eye. "How do you feel about (Y/n)?" Trevor stood in his spot as he looked over to girl. She was laughing as Jason spun her as fast as he could. He began to realize that he definitely felt something towards the female.

"She's... fun. She isn't like Juliet, I kind of like her." He shrugged and looked at Richie, his face was contemplative and he looked as if he was slightly disappointed. He felt a little part of him fire up as he realized he had more competition. Trevor nodded and walked back to the pole so he could relax against it. Richie automatically assumed the abnormal male likes the new girl as well. 'Then its on.' Richie smiled to himself and walked towards the group.

"Well its getting really late guys we should head back to our houses." Richie announced to the group. They all agreed and got up. (Y/n) giggled as she tried to regain her balance. Juliet, who was also on the roundabout was holding onto the bars for support. She had a small smile om her face. "Do you ladies need any escorts home?"

"Sure!" (Y/n) giggled.

"I'll take one too-" Juliet tried to agree but was cut off when she was pushed to the side.

"(Y/n), you said yes? Come on let's go!" Richie skipped off as the girl looked back in confusion. Juliet stood there in complete sorrow. She turned to see the others guys gone.

"..." She decided to just leave and go home herself. She felt even more hurt that not even Freddy walked her home.

-

"Thanks Richie..." (Y/n) was standing at her door as Richie stood a few feet away from her first step. (Y/n) waved and knocked on the door for her mother to come open it.

"Anytime doll~" he smirked and started to walk away when the door opened and the girls mother yelled to the boy. The mother greeted her daughter until she saw the male walking away. (Y/n) hadn't formally told her who was in the group, so this was the first time she had seen any of them.

"HEY! Who're you?" She yelled out to the boy. Richie turned around and smiled at the mother.

"Why, hello there! My name is Richie, Richie Linel. You must be (Y/n)'s sister." The boy walked up to the door and bowed. The younger female rolled her eyes at the flattery.

"Sister..." The mother smiled and laughed a little. "Aren't you the charmer. Then, hello Richie. I'm (Y/n)'s mother." She looked down to the boy as if she was flustered with embarrassment. He chuckled and took her hand. (Y/n) stared in slight disgust at Richie's tone. She hoped he was acting like this to make her laugh and not actually like this... though it wouldn't surprise her.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you, Mrs.(L/n)" he kissed her hand and (Y/n)'s eyes rolled so high that they went to another galaxy.

"Oh! Haha, dont call me that~ thats my late husbands name." The whole scene dropped and caused (Y/n) to get smacked in the face with the sadness stick. Her eyes immediately got watery as she couldn't believe her mother had just said that without warning.