Ch.31: Help from a friend.

Flashback-

The girl laid in her room as she shook in sheer sadness. Her father was no longer with her and her mother... she hadn't even seen her since that day. Every time she tried to see if she would eant to come out and eat with her, the mother told her that she was busy, or faked being asleep. It hurt her, but she understood and eventually gave up on trying to seek comfort from someone who was equally damaged.

(Y/n) finally decided to get out of the house and see if the world outside had stopped spinning like she her's. When she stepped outside the breeze his her tear stained face and she headed to the mailbox. Everything seemed quiet, it was as if everyone knew she was going outside. She bolted for the mailbox, grabbed the mountain of letters, and ran back into her home to stay away from any human interaction. After running into the house and closing the door she looked over the letters. They were mostly from her classmates, wondering about her disappearance.

'(Y/n) we miss you! Get well soon.'
'Wish you were here with us!'
'Come to school soon. We'll be waiting for ya!' And many more.

(Y/n) couldn't feel any regret or sorrow, she could barely feel anything. She felt as if she'd cried out all her tears, and it felt like none of her friends would understand. She threw them on the table and walked up the stairs. As she she opened her door her mother grabbed her shoulder. "(Y/n).... I think its time to get out of this house."

Flashback-

Jason glared towards the ominous, yet familar, deep voice that made it's way out of the shadows. The dim light lit up the blonde male's features as mush as it could. "Thank me." He simply demanded. Jason rolled his eyes, though he would be lying if he wasn't relieved.

"Thanks, Trevor. Couldn't of done it without you." He replied sarcastically as he made his way towards the closet.

"They aren't in there." Trevor called out. Jason turned his head and looked at him as if he just called him stupid. "I took them out like you asked, Einstein."

"Yeah, thanks. I just wanted to check." Jason spat and turned around to go up the stairs.

"I didn't put those bodies there, by the way. That really was your fucked up dad.." The raven haired male paused in his tracks as the information set in. He sighed and walked up the stairs, Trevor following behind. Jason had asked him to take care of the bodies of Johnathan and Elvin. it appeared that he had made it just in time. As they neared the top he looked over his shoulder. "And don't tell the others, I've had enough for today." He spat as he walked away from the doorway. Trevor glared at the empty presence and shook his head. He didn't mind doing favors, and he knew how Jason was, but a little appreciation would have been nice. He then left the house and headed towards his own, which was being occupied by the boys.

Richie and Freddy sat in the living room and talked about a few things when the front door opened. The two sprung up and greeted the male. "Trevor! How's it going, bud?" Freddy smiled softly.

"Yeah where did you go?" Richie asked. Trevor slowly locked at the door and turned back. He knew he would have to lie, which wasn't ho's favorite thing to do to Richie.

"Visited a friend." He simply explained and started to walk away. Richie felt a ting of jealousy, as he thought they were his only friends.

"A friend...." The older boy softly whispered to himself. However, once he noticed Freddy looking st him in slight sorrow, he brushed it off. "I'm... gonna go check up on (Y/n) and Juliet!" Richie chirped and slipped out of the scene, making his way to the basement. He opened the door and heard a conversation taking place.

"Wait, so you had a crush on Trevor?" (Y/n) asked, trying to keep up with the blonde girl. Juliet had been trying so hard to forget anything outside of the walls. She didn't even care what happened to her anymore, she just wanted happiness. Conversation with the only other person in the room seemed to be distracting enough.