How Could She?!

The room was so quiet that you could heard (Y/n)'s hyperventilating. Juliet didn't dare to breathe as she held the stare off with Jason. Any sudden moves would trigger him to attack. (Y/n) didn't seem to understand that at the moment, so she tried to stand up. "Jason... Help me." She begged. Jason looked down at the girl and felt tears swell up in his eyes.

As if a miracle, Trevor's voice echoed up the stairs. "Hey Jason, got your meds- Why are you standing there...?" The blonde asked suspiciously, knowing that it was (Y/n)'s room, and the expression on his face told him something was wrong. He looked shocked, which only meant that what he was looking at was extremely scary. He rushed over and paused when he saw Juliet holding up the girl. Out of the silence that seeped through the walls, the three started to hear Richie's muffled screams. Trevor could feel his blood boiling as he stood in his spot. He wasn't afraid to hit a girl, since it was a female who hurt him all his life. Juliet felt her heart drop when she sad Trevor, which caused her to drop (Y/n) as well. Jason wanted to help (Y/n), but his legs wouldn't move.

"Trevor... I- I swear its not what it looks like!" He didnt care. He couldn't even comprehend what she had done. Jason rushed to the girl without thinking and helped her to the bathroom. Juliet didnt even move when she saw the look in Trevor's eyes. But then, in the blink of an eye, Trevor was 2 inches away from her. She moved back in fear, only to have her wrists squeezed. "Ow!" she Yelped as her knees buckled. "My hands are turning purple!" She screamed as his pressure could squeeze her hand off. He finally let go when he realized her hands were actually changing color. She fell to the floor and cried. "I love you..." She said in almost a whisper. Trevor was pushed pass the breaking point. He picked her up by the collar of her shirt and held her mouth shut.

"Jason, I need to kill her. I can't let her live with what she did." Juliet's eyes widened as big as the sun. Jason looked at him in fear, actual fear, as he held up up (Y/n) for support. She didn't care at this point, she needed any help she could get. Trevor shook his head and practically ran out of the room. Juliet was dragged behind. "You like hurting people? Let's see how you like it, Juliet." She felt a surge of happiness when he called her name, only to have it ripped out when she felt herself falling put of his hands.

"Please hold me like that again, master~" Trevor looked down at her in disgust. He didn't know where she even got the nerve to call him something like that, it sent a chill down his spine."Punish me, please. I'm sorry for what I did." She got up and held onto his shirt in a begging manner.

"...You're disgusting." He snapped as he pushed her off and down the stairs. She tumbled down, giving Trevor a small amount of relief. She hit the ground and laid there. He went down to help his friends, and left the girl in her spot while she regained her breathe.

Richie sat near the fridge, crying. He heard the noises, and conversations. He wanted to see (Y/n), and help her. When Trevor walked into the room he felt a wave of regret for not helping his friend sooner. "I'm so sorry." She said as he dropped to the ground and untied his wrist. Richie smiled and stared at Trevor. He him gagged him and hugged him tight. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Richie."

"Why is she doing this?!" Richie asked between his sobs.

"She wanted my attention. And I'll give it her." Richie didnt like his tone and pulled away.

"Trevor you dont mean..."  Trevor stayed silent as he got up.

"I think Freddy's in the basement. Go get him and bring him to (Y/n)'s room. Richie slowly nodded as he thought about how Freddy would feel. Trevor walked to her and picked her up, she was still conscious, sadly. He wached as Richie went to the basement to retrieve their friend.

Richie almost dropped he saw his friend on the floor. The key had been pushed from his reach and he was cowering in the corner. "Freddy!" Richie yelled as he picked up the keys and opened the cell door. He got down and hugged him as he school from shock. "Its ok now, Trevor is gonna take care of her."

"Take care of her... You mean don't mean..." Freddy snapped out of his state and shot a concerned look at Richie.  He only looked down in response and kept quiet. Freddy quickly got up and rushed to the stairs, with Richie following after him. "FREDDY!" He yelled as he ran up the stairs. Freddy looked around and saw the back door open, and swung it open. Trevor stood there, holding up Juliet by the back of her shirt. He was facing the other way as Juliet sat on the ground.

"Trevor please... Dont kill her!" Freddy cried as he looked at the girl.

"She hurt (Y/n). I can't let her live with that-" he was cut off when Freddy put his hand on his shoulder. Richie ran out and stooped when he heard the words out of Freddy's mouth.

"I'll kill her." Freddy half whispered.

"HUH?!" Juliet screamed out. Trevor kicked her back in order to tell her to shut up.

"Freddy no... Please, dont-" Richie began to cry.

"She hurt (Y/n)... I promised myself I would protect her."

"Yeah but...-" Richie tried to talk him out of it while Trevor stayed silent in his spot.

"No. If anyone is gonna so it, its gonna be me." (NSYNC) Trevor let go of Juliet to allow Freddy to do his thing. He looked down at her and began to cry. "Why did you do it...?" He asked. Juliet grew salty at the lack of contact with her "one and only."

"Because (Y/n) is a lemon stealinG WHORE!"
___________________-

Jk. That's not how the chapter ends

Real end:

"Why did you do it...?" Teddy's asked as he stared down at the blonde female.

"I wanted my Trevor back. He left me for that slut-" She was cut off when Freddy regretfully kicked her stomach.

"Its time to be quiet Juliet, quiet for a long, long, time."
________________________________