What happened?

I sat in silence as Richie fixed my arm. "Its not broken... Just badly bruised." He frowned at my arm and slowly inched his heas toward it. I tensed as I felt his lips touch my pained skin. He pulled away with sad eyes and look at me. "I'm sorry I dropped you." He slightly smiled and helped me off of the table I was sitting on.

"Its..ok. It was Jason's fault." The girl looked down and became quiet. Richie walked me to the basement and opened the door. I starts to get used to going down the stairs. We got on the lower level and froze in out spot as we stares at Juliet. She lol was laying on the floor, unchained and wearing some sort of school outfit. Her hair looked clean and had ribbons tied in it. Her face was towards us and I could see that she was wearing glasses. "Juliet?!" I screamed out, fear began to raise in me as I thought of all the awful possibilities. She was all I had left.... Her eyes slowly opened and her face turned bright red.

"O-oh! Hey guys..." She nervously laughed as she hoisted herself up.

"What happened to you?" Richie asked as he walked to closer to the cell.

"Well......"

Flashback-

The girl woke up when she was shaken by the red headed boy. "Julieeet~ wake up!" Freddy laughed. Trevor stood next to him in silence as he wat he'd the girl looked around, tensing up when she laid her eyes on Trevor. Images of her brother flashed through her mind as she stared at his blankly expressed face. She was suddenly snapped out of her trance when Freddy blocked her way. "Come on! We want to take you to the back to play." Freddy stood up and unchained the girl. She sat in fear at how happy he was acting.

"Get up." Trevor demanded. She shook her head in fear and rose to her feet. The male towered over her and crossed his arms, causing the nervous girl to look down.

"Come on, girly." Her eyes became watery at her old nickname. "Lets go." Freddy grabbed her wrist and rushdd her to furst level of the house. Trevor slowly tagged along, clearly bored of the events that were to take place. Freddy led them to the backyard where Juliet forces herself to stop at the door. "I know this place has bad mojo, but promise us we'll help you clear it." Juliet looked behind her to see the taller blonde glaring down at her. She nervously smiled and walked outside. Freddy pulled her one end of the yard while Trevor saw near the door.

"Freddy..." Juliet spoke quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Why is Trevor mad at me...?" She shyly asked.

"What...? He isn't, he just isn't a talker, you know that. Besides, why would you care for him, anyway? He did something horrible to you.."

"I... may still like him." The girl blushed as she looked down. Freddy laughed and shook his head at her.

"HEY TREVOR!" Freddy yelled out to the male. "Come on we're gonna play some hot potato, but we need three players." Freddy giggled causing Trevor to walk over. He shrugged his shoulders and the three played for a good while.

"You really like it?" Juliet asked while spinning around in her new dress. The three were in the basement now, trying to pass the time. Freddy nodded and smiled while she looked over for Trevor's opinion. Freddy nudged his side, forcing him to grunt in response. "Thanks!-" the boys silenced her when they heard the front door open and close. The two males looked at each and smiled. Juliet stopped and looked at them in confusion as she stopped moving. They ran towards the cell door, knocking her to down, and causing her to black out.

Flashback end-

Richie and (Y/n) raised their eyebrows in confusion as they sat and took in Juliet's story. "So you basically didn't do much...?" Richie asked as he chained the girls to the wall.

"Um..... (Y/n) how was your day?!" Juliet quickly turned her attention towards the other female. The girl sat in complete silence as the events of the day played out in her mind. She fought back the urge to cry and out on a sarcastic 'oh how lovely' smiles.

"It was just... Peachy." The girl forced a fake laugh and dragged it on for longer than it needed. Richie stared at the girl and instantly felt guilt rise in him.

"I-I have to go.." Richie ran out of the cell, slamming the door behinds him, and disappeared up the stairs. The girls gave each other confused looks and returned to the silence that had been surrounding them ever since they were trapped in the basement.

"What really happened when you were out?" Juliet asked, trying to see why Richie was acting so guilty.

"I..." (Y/n) paused to try and comprehend what actually happened. "I went with Richie to a field. We sat together and looked at the clouds. I cried because me and my father used to take me cloud watching. We walked back, and Jason was sitting on the porch of the house. He said it was "His turn" and took me to my house...." The girl stopped and began to unknowingly cry, causing Juliet to become concerned. "I was so happy to be there, and finally...." the girl's heart began to sink deeper and deeper into her body. "I opened the door and my mother....she had hung herself. I couldn't deal with anything anymore. I started to cry and cry. I fell to the ground, trying to cope with the fact that I had no one else in the world. I was all alone, deep inside... I felt alone." The sad girl didn't even remember the other presence as she poured out her feelings. "Everyone around me... Is wither dead or a psychopath. Why did this all happen to me? What did I do? It all started when I moved from my old home. Going to that academy for "the gifted". I'm not gifted... I'm cursed. My father, my mother, I've never even met anyone else in my family. Was it fate? So that if everyone died, no one would search for me? WAS THIS ALL PLANNED?!" (Y/n) began to scream as her world crashed down on her. "MY LIFE IS A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER THAT'S GOING FOR AN ETERNITY. ONLY FOR ME TO CRASH AT THE BOTTOM!" Juliet couldn't do anything, she too was realizing how sad her life was. They both sat in the room as sobs were faintly heard. Not long after they fell asleep.

Other-

"I feel so bad for keeping them down there. What if we let them go?" Richie negotiated with the blonde and red haired boy, but found it useless when they shook their heads.

"You have to tough it out, Richie. They'll fall for us sometime soon..." Trevor spoke. Freddy nnodded in agreement. Richie slumped in his seat and frowned, clearly knowing that wasn't going to be the case. __________________________________

That got oddly deep I'm sorry. WELP time for the next chapter. Warning, its going to be weird? And might not be that long. But trust, it'll be cool.