Ch.29: Tying loose ends

(Skip to 2:23 to the music)

Flashback-

(Y/n) walked away from her car and said goodbye to her mother. She began to walk towards the school when a familiar cheert voice made it's way to her ears."Hey (Y/n)!" Juliet bounced up to the younger girl.

"Oh, hi Juliet!" The girl smiled as she continuted to walk into school, though her face was not matching her tone.

"Can you believe that we're going to be 7th graders? We'll be leaving Elementary school, it's crazy!"

"Yeah... listen. Theres something I have to-" the girl tried to tell news but failed.

"LOOK!" Juliet marveled. Across the front hall was a banner with the words 'Fairwell 6th Graders!' (Y/n)'s jaw dropped at how stupid it looked. They seemed to be happy that they were leaving, though she couldnt blame them. Her class wasn't exactly the easiest class to handle. "That's so nice of them..." Juliet put her hand on her heart. "Oh, what were you saying, (Y/n)?" She finally asked.

"Yeah.. Uh- I'm moving... at the end of the summer. My parents want me to attended some smart school and- I couldn't tell you until now, because I couldn't bear to see the sad look on your face." Juliet's eyes widened as she let the news sink into her brain. (Y/n) avoided all eye contact as she tried to act as sad as she could.

"You're... gonna leave me?" The bell rang and everyone began the rush to class.

"I'm really sorry, I have to go, bye Jules." (Y/n) put her hand on hernfriend's shoulder and gave her a sincere look before running off. She didn't feel all that bad, but the face she made when she told her meant that she was really sad. Juliet stood in the hall as, who she beleived was her best friend, ran off to class and it felt as if she was truly leaving her.

Flashback end-

I laid his limp body onto the operating table. My brother seemed to have been in his room so it wasn't hard getting him downstairs. He also usually has Saeyoung with him, and he listens to music with headphones in order to truly block out any noise I make. How convenient. I strapped him in and got my tools ready. He was beginning to wake up so I grabbed a gag just in gase.

"Where... the..?" He looked around and asked himself as he slowly came to.

"Mornin' Elvin! Or shall I say, afternoon?" I smirked, forcing myself to act overly cheery. He visibly tensed and tried to sit up.

"What the fuck, Swu. Let me go this instant." He demanded as he instantly became worried. I chuckled at how he was squirming in his restraints. "Don't laugh at me, let me out!" He began to shake the table like a bug causing me to grow a bit annoyed.

"Hey Elvin!" I half shouted to get his attention, but faked my enthusiasm.

"What!?" He snapped back as he started to realize he wasn't getting out.

"Wanna see (Y/n)? For old times sake?" I grinned at his reaction as his eyes widened in confusion. I pulled my phone out and scrolled to a picture I took of (Y/n). She was asleep in her corner and still chained to the wall. I could see his pupils dilate as he viewed the picture.

"Oh my God..." He began to shake in fear, and that was all i needed to feel the rushbof power. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you psychopath?!" he screamed. "What have you done to her!?"

"Oh, y'know... I kidnapped her." I bluntly stated, making the nerd shut up real quick. "Yeah, after our sleepover... Me and friends, swoop!" I made a motion of grabbing something. "'Napped her. It was a team effort really, I merely suggested that we should figure out a way for her to never leave us and then Fr-"