Ch.7: What a bitch.

Your schedule:

H English
AP Trigonometry
H World history
AP Geometry
L U N C H
Elective
AP Biology

________________________________

"Are you ok in there, (Y/n)?" I heard Richie yelling for me. They couldn't quite come into the girls bathroom, so they took me as far as they could.

"I'm... Almost done." I said as I scrubbed the chocolate milk out of my hair. Once I finished I walked out and looked at the guys. I could feel a migraine forming. "Thanks for taking me away from there."

"No problem, I have no idea what Juliet's problem was.." Jason looked away. They all seemed to be angrier than I was. Before I could tell then what I thought I heard a voice call out to me.

"IM SO SORRY, (Y/N)!" I then heard someone running towards us in the distance. The whole group looked over in the direction on the sound.

"Who's that?" Trevor asked slowly as Hector ran up to us.

"Hector?" I questioned as he ran up to me.

"I'm so so SO sorry Juliet did this!" He grabbed me and hugged me tight. I felt the other guys glaring. I had been noticing how protective they had become over me. Maybe that was why Juliet liked them so much, but she had always been more hungry for male attention.

"*fake clearing throat* Who're you?" Richie stepped in, he had a threatening smile on his face.

"I'm Hector! Juliet's brother? I'm so sorry she was acting weird. I knew something was up when she said she dyed her hair last night." He let go of me and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, we left her-" Jason started to speak but was cut off. He didn't not seem to like that much as he began to glare at him. Hector seemed completely oblivious to their anger.

"I know... I saw the whole thing I just wasn't able to get up because my friends were all holding me down." He smiled. I looked at the guys who were not buying it.

"Yeah...." Trevor spoke in a deep voice. He cracked his knuckles causing me to look at his clenched fists in slight fear.

"Heh yeah.. Sorry. I'll go talk to her. Hope you're ok (Y/n), see you in math tomorrow!" He rushed off to the cafeteria. We looked at each other and decided to walk back. As we were, we heard the clacking of heels down the hall.

"(Y/n) (L/n)!" We all saw who it was and I felt my heart drop. 'What does she want now?' "I'm not surprised you manipulated my friends, but my brother, too?!" She yelled at me. The boys got into a protective stance as she approached.

"Juliet.... I did not manipulate him-" I started to speak. I was so mentally drained that I couldn't be bothered to care that the boys were only proving her point more.

"You're a liar! He just yelled at me like I was some little kid. You know he only talks to you because he feels bad that your in that class? He hates underclassman." She acted as if that bothered me, but in reality he was the one to always start to conversation.

"Bet that means he sure doesn't like you..." I said loud enough for her to hear.

"Excuse me...? He's my BROTHER!" She began to scream. I was scared that one of the staff members were going to hear her.

"Exactly. And I'm not 'manipulating him.' He's just my partner in math. He even talks to me first-"

"NO!" She grabbed me by the arm. Freddy got scared and held Trevor back as he tried to move the hand away. Richie and Jason were staring at my arm. "If you so much as look at him again, I'm going to crush you." She got so up close that I could smell her perfume.

"Listen, I don't want your brother. So you can chill. Leave me alone, ok? Tell me when you finish your second stage of grief." I tried to move but she yanked me back.

"What are you talking about? I'm not grieving."

"Grieving over the fact that you got replaced." I seemed to have struck a nerve because she looked offended. I didn't know what got into me, but I couldn't tell if I was being true or not.

"..." She stared at me as the halls were silent. Out of nowhere the bell rang and I felt a wave of relief seeing as we can end this. "Watch out (Y/n). I'll make your life a living hell if you keep saying those types of things." She let me go and started to walk away. I watched as she walked down the hall wiped away a tear. I brushed my arm off and looked at the boys. I felt bad, but I was too tired to care.

"Are you ok, (Y/n)?" Freddy asked as he rested from holding Trevor back.

"I'm... ok. I'll see you guys later." I waved goodbye and ran off to my elective. I had design today and I didnt want to skip it seeing as I could use my overwhelmed state to make something that would really impress my teacher.

-

"Hey (y/n)." I walked into Biology a few seconds before the bell.

"Hello again, Jason!" I said as cheery as I could. I took my seat and saw that we were learning about the human body. I always felt awkward learning about this subject, so I just kinda zoned out once the teacher said the word "organs".

Class went on forever until Jason tapped me on the shoulder, pulling me out of my daydream. "Bored?" He asked.

"Yeah." I rubbed my eyes trying to focus back on reality. He chuckled.

"I always get bored when we aren't doing anything fun in this class. Like dissection, I always get hyped for that." The teacher didn't seem to notice that we weren't paying attention.

"You really like to dissect things..." I was beginning to get flashbacks to that first class.

"Yeah. Started when I was little. I would watch my father help his patients in the hospital and I always found the human body so... fascinating." He smirked and looked at me. I just agreed and he looked away. That fact that his statement made me a little uncomfortable didn't hit me until a few minutes later. 'That was creepy... Why did he have to say I like that?' "I want to become a scientist when I get older." He spoke again, though he was not facing me.

"Really? Maybe you can become a medical scientist." I suggested.

"Yeah... or one who observes the body after a crime or something. I can try to find cures and solutions for failures, or the cause of death. That would be so cool." I could hear that smile on his face as he faced the teacher.

"Yeah!" I whispered as I stayed at the back of his head. The lesson was done and everyone was getting ready to leave. Me and Jason got our bags and beach to head out.

"It was so nice talking to you, (Y/n). I'm sorry about the Juliet Thing... I dont know what's gotten into her." We were walking down the halls.

"Oh its ok.... You aren't her keeper so no need to apologize." He nodded and not long after he said goodbye after reaching my locker. I opened it up and grabbed what I needed. As I pulled my fingers away from the locker it slammed shut. I stared at how close it was to breaking all my fingers. I looked to see who shut it and saw Juliet standing there.

"Don't want anyone seeing what's inside." She grinned and walked off. I stared at her as she waked away.

"What the fuck..." I said as I walked out of the school. I put my headphones in got into my moms car. I could tell by her face that she could smell the choclate milk, but she could tell I didn't want to talk about it. We drove home and as we got into the house my mom said she had to work upstairs. I nodded and went to the couch but as soon as I sat down, the bell rang. "Seriously?" I groaned out. I walked to the door, and almost fell back when I saw who it was.

"(L/n)...."

"ELVIN?"
___________________________________

Short chapter I know. But i love suspense. (・∀・)

(Edited)