Ch.11: It begins

I stood there in confusion. I don't know why, but I felt like I should be scared. "Freddy?" I asked slowly. He started to walk up to us when Jason smiled and semi-forced me into the car.

"She was over my place to study, I'm taking her home right now." His expression made Freddy relax a bit.

"Oh... Can she stay a little longer so we could all hang out?" He asked shyly. I was about to explain why I couldn't, but Jason butted in.

"She can't, sorry. She is expected for dinner. See you later Fred!" Jason walked around the car and started it. I looked over to Freddy who looked angered, but he simply smiled at me and waved. Jason pulled out of his driveway and we left the loop. After what felt like an hour of awkward silence, Jason finally spoke, "Sorry my mother thought we were dating. She always does that sort of thing whenever I bring girls to the house." He looked over to me and I nervously smiled, though I felt a little pang of what could be described as jealousy when he said 'girls.'

"Its ok. Its happened before so its no biggy." I tried to brush it off as quick as possible, but Jason thought otherwise.

"It has? Like... Recently? Who was it with? You've been to other guy's houses alone before?" He kept raising his tone with every question. I felt a sudden spike in fear.

"Oh uh- it was with my friend, Johnathan! Why do you think ive never been over other boy's houses?" I decided to turn the tables onto him, to see how he likes being questioned.

"Well, you seem like the person to shoot any guy down." He rested his head on his hand that was on the door. I looked over to him with an offended expression.

"What? Whats that supposed to mean?" I sort of laughed at his accusations, though they made me feel bad.

"It means I thought you had high standards. As in, you only talk to people worth your time." He seemed to be getting more and more bored in the conversation. 'This guy is so confusing. One second he's overprotective, the next he seems bored with my existence.'

"Well... I guess that means you and the group are with my time?" I asked trying to cheer him up. He smiled and looked over to me.

"I guess so." He focused more on driving and left the conversation where it was, though I could see the small smile lingering on his face I started to analyze if the conversation was worth the break of the silence, but it was too late seeing we were at my house. "Well (Y/n) I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and I nodded as I got out of the car.

"Yup! Thanks for having me over. See ya." I waved as I ran to my door. As I walked in I turned to see him still there watching to see if I got in. I gave him a thumbs up and he mirrored me while turning around and leaving.

Jason's POV-

I drove home as it started to get dark out. I pulled into my driveway and shut off the car. As I got in the house I smelt food. "Jason, I'm cooking dinner!" My mother called out. "Oh and Freddy stopped by, I told him to go to your room and wait." I paused in my spot, confusion swept over me as I went upstairs. I swung the door open, Freddy stood near the entrance with an angered face.

"What're you doing here?" I questioned. He glared at me and shut my door behind me as I sat down on my bed.

"Was (Y/n) really over just to study?" His eyes were dark and his voice was low.

"Uh yeah. You jealous or something?" I chuckled and replaced my frown with a smug grin.

"Dont take that tone with me Jason. I was the first one who liked her. If you so much as flirt with her again, there will be consequences." He was clenching his fists so hard I was surprised he wasn't beginning to cramp.

"What're you the school staff now? I'll do whatever I please. Besides, you really think she'll go for someone like you? You're too soft man." I was now standing over him, but he didnt seem phased by it.

"I'm am not!" He snapped as he pushed me into the wall.

"Dude what the fuck?" I half whispered as I pushed myself up. I then shoved him and he almost fell on the floor. He rebalanced himself and threw a punch to my cheek. I held my face then rose my arm. "Sorry, but you started this." I warned before letting my fist fall in the middle of his face. He grabbed his face and fell to the floor.

"Fuck you!" He screamed through his hand and swiped my feet off the ground. I then fell to the ground and hit my head in the bedside table in my room. He scrambled to the door and yelled out, "I warned you," before getting up and walking out, he was still holding his face.

Freddy's POV

I rushed out of Jason's room as I held my bloody nose. 'Dammit. And I just too off the bandaid.' I jokingly thought as I sped down the stairs. "Leaving so soon Freddy? You don't want to stay for dinner?" Jason's mom yelled out to me.

"Sorry Mrs.Swu, I have to get home for my own dinner. My grandma is waiting for me. Goodbye!" I quickly called out as I slammed the front door shut. I marched over to my house, holding my nose as blood poured out like Niagara. I burst through my door and headed straight to the bathroom.

"Freddy, dear please, don't be so loud, you startled the cats." My grandmother scolded.

"I'm sorry grandma... My nose is bleeding." I yelled through the running sink.

"What happened this time? Did you break your nose again?" She asked as she made her way towards me.

"Well.. I dont know. I hope not." I cleaned myself up and looked at my nose in the mirror. "It... It looks ok." I lowered my voice as I sensed her approaching.

"Come on, let's go put some ice one it." She escorted me towards the kitchen and set me at the table. She got out the ice pack and set it on my face.

"Thank you grandma." We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes until she took the ice off and went back to her cats. I looked around and saw that dinner was done. "Sorry I'm so late for dinner!" I called out while putting it into the microwave.

"Its ok, dear." She chuckled back. I sighed and put the food on a plate, set it down on the table, then ate with my eyes half closed. I was in deep contemplation over what to do about Jason. 'Even Trevor and Richie like (Y/n)... All three of them have been to her home. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES! I need to get closer to her. I have to, if I'm gonna win her over.'
__________________________________

(Edited)