Ch.2: Biology.

The girl slid her headphones in as she walked out of the school. Her mother was in the parking lot and so she ran to the back door and opened it. Her mother saw the earbud cord and knew she didnt want to be disturbed. They got home and the girl rushed inside. She slapped the note on the table and ran to change into comfy clothes. "What's this?" The mother asked. (Y/n) flew down the stairs and jumped off the last few steps. Her mother sighed and started to read the letter. The excited girl bounced in excitement at her schedule. "Oh my god, sweetie! First day and your already put into high ranked classes!" The girl's mother smiled and hugged her daughter. Joy seemed to seep into the room as the two let go. "This calls for... Pizza!"

"YES!" (Y/n)'s eyes lit up like a match and she jumped onto the couch. She didn't have any homework since she was switching and at the highschool the seniors dont get much homework. The girl watched TV and played on her phone until her Mom came home with the pizza.

-

The two sat back, rubbing their stomachs. "That was so good..." The younger female exhaled. Her mother nodded in agreement. They sat there watching TV together when (Y/n)'s phone went off. "I'll be back." The girl went into the kitchen only to see that she had no idea who the number was from. "Hello?"

"Hey, is this (Y/n)?" The higher pitched voice rang through the phone. They sounded familiar.

"Depends on who's asking..."

"Oh yeah, sorry, its me Richie!" The girl looked at her phone in confusion as she wondered who even gave him the number.

"Richie..? How did you-"

"Dont worry. I asked Juliet and she gave it to me so that we could create a chat for us all." You could practically hear his smile.

"Oh.... Ok?" The girl scratched her head and sighed.

"Anyway, I was just checking to see if it was right. I'll be out of your hair. Bye~" Before the girl could speak he hung up.

"Strange..." She shrugged it off seeing as it never hurt to make new friends. Though she had wished Juliet asked her first. She looked at the time and decided it was time to sleel. "Gnight mom!"

"Wait who was on the phone?" The woman on the couch called out to her.

"Oh my new friend Richie." The girl headed towards the stairs.

"Oh.. Ok, sleep tight." (Y/n) nodded, wishing her a good night, and went up to her room. She quickly went to the bathroom and then snuggled up under her covers.

"Well tomorrow should be interesting..." She said before dozing off.

The next day - Your POV

"Bye Mom." I said as I walked towards the school as my mom drove away. Upon walking unto the building, I grew a strange sense that someone was watching me. I turned around only to see Jason walking up behind me, he wasn't paying attention though. I smiled and waved to him. "Hey Jason. We're in the same homeroom, right?" He looked down at me and stared for a second.

"Oh hey (Y/n). Sorry I'm kinda tired this morning... but yeah we are! We also have biology together, my favorite subject. Let's walk together." His smile turned into a grin, I laughed, and we both walked to class and talked about the school and the rules. After a long and thoughtful conversation we arrived and sat down at the bell.

"CLASS! HIDE!" The teacher ran in and everyone laughed. I was confused stared at the crazy man. "Oh a new student... Sorry its this inside joke we all have." The teacher looked down as he tried to explain. He followed his actions by looking on his desk for something, perhaps his attendance papers.