Ch.14: No Mercy

Flashback~

Hectors POV-

I drove me and my sister home in silence. As we pulled into the driveway she finally cracked. "Hector, speak to me." She blurted out. I ignored her and shut my car door, she followed me towards my door and kept repeating herself. As I unlocked the front door she yelled. "HECTOR TALK TO ME PLEASE!" I still didnt answer and went up to my room. I opened the door and was set back as I saw Trevor standing there.

"Trevor? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I walked into the room more.

"Sit. Let's have a talk." He stared back with a blank expression. I slowly did as told and he walked towards the door, and shut it. My heart was racing and my mind was no better. 'How did he get in the house? Why is he here? Is he gonna... hurt me? How the FUCK did he get in?'

"What's this about?" I asked, fear started to rose inside of me as he walked closer. He didn't say a word and before I knew it he slammed his fist into my face. I grabbed my face in pain and groaned. "What the fuck...?" He picked me up and he punched me again. I fell to the floor and saw that my glasses had slid away. "Trevor stop-" he kicked my stomach and I coughed in pain. He got on his knees and straddled me. Throwing punches with the same hand I felt myself begin to bleed. "Please stop!" I tried to yell but he covered my mouth. He got up and went to his bag. I took the chance and grabbed something sharp. He quickly turned around and I stabbed his hand. It didnt seem to phase him seeing as he still punched me down. He held some tape in his hand and he applied it to my mouth. He stood over me, and after what felt like forever, he picked me up sat me up on the bed. He got really close to my face but I couldn't exactly tell, without my glasses and the lumps on my face I couldn't see well.

"Now, you like (Y/n)?" He spoke slowly. I hesitated but nodded to show him I did. He shook his head and squeezed a bruised spot on my arm. I cried out in pain but he plugged my nose until I stopped. "Do you like (Y/n)?" I didnt want to lie, plus I didn't understand why he was so mad. I nodded my head again, this time so it was not as noticeable. He sighed and took out a knife. My eyes widened as wide as they could and he smirked. "No." He whispered as he stabbed my leg. I tried to scream but I couldn't even hear myself thanks to the tape and my nose getting closed once again. "Do you like (Y/n)?" He kept repeating himself. I didnt answer, afraid of what might happen. He growled and twisted the knife. I was crying uncontrollably. My vision was blurred and I could feel myself passing out. "Last time. Do you like (Y/n)?" I shook my head no and he smiled. "Good." He took the knife out and cleaned his hands on me. I couldn't keep myself up and I fell to the floor. My vision was so blurry that I just shut my eyes and my head was pounding. He bent down to my ear and whispered, "tell a soul, and you won't live to tell another." He darkly chuckled and left. I laid there in pain as I started to pass out. The last thing I heard... Was him talking to Juliet.

Flashback end~

Richie's POV-

I just finished fixing Hector's leg when I looked at the sink and saw how bloody it got. Freddy was holding the tools but his eyes were closed. "Its over, help me take him back." He opened his eyes and sighed.

"Jesus, who did this?" He asked as he put the tools down.

"I dont know... But whoever did, had a grudge." I lied and picked up Hector's body.

"True... carrying the body with two people is actually much easier than just me." He nervously laughed as we carried him into his room. The girls were sitting on the floor. (Y/n) was hugging Juliet while she cried into her sweater. 'I wish she could hold me like that...' I mentally smacked myself as I realized I was being selfish. We set him down and he was breathing lightly.

"Will he be fine?" Juliet looked up, her eyes were bloodshot and she had tear stains on her cheeks.

"He'll be fine... Just keep checking on him and try to give him some ice once in a while." I let out my breath that I had been holding ever since we started carrying him. She sniffled and ran to the bed.

"I'm so sorry I let this happen. I'm so so so sorry Hector." She held his hand and kneeled next to the bed. She started to mumble and (Y/n) got up.

"I'm going to stay and help for a while..." She said as she started to walk towards the door.

"No!" Freddy yelled. "Come on, Richie is going to take care of him." He smiled. My eyes widened as I looked over to him.

"I what?" I asked.

"All of you can go. I'll be ok, I want to be able to look after him." Juliet spoke.

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) asked sympathetically.

"Yes. Maybe he'll forgive me if he finds out I tried to help." Juliet looked at us and I looked over to Freddy. "After Richies did... Thank you Richie, Freddy... (Y/n)." She sniffled and looked back to her brother.

"O- ok.... See you tomorrow, Juliet. Good luck with Hector and call us if-" I nudged Freddy in the side, she was getting worried at his words, and he fixed himself. "W-when, he wakes up." He smiled. She nodded and we all left.

"Wait Richie how did you get here?" (Y/n) asked as she and Freddy walked towards their car.

"I ran." I said in defeat.

"Want a ride?" She offered. I immediately agreed and Freddy and I grabbed the front seat door.

"Haha very funny Freddy, but I'm older now go to the back." I smiled.

"I came here first, with (y/n)... I should get shotgun." He protested. (Y/n) had already been in the front seat and I didn't want to show her my not so great side by arguing.

"Ok! I don't want to argue with my little Freddy bear!" I pinched his check and took the back. He sighed and took his seat in the front.

"I'll drop you both off, since you live near each other." (Y/n) announced as she drove away from the house.

"Wait (Y/n), do you have a license?" I asked.

"Uhm... I'm supposed to be going for my test soon." She looked through the mirror and nervously smiled.

"Oh god, Freddy buckle up!" I joked, earning a small chuckle from Freddy.

"Hey! I'm a good driver! Just asked Freddy." She laughed off my joke, but he only looked away from her.

"Well... We were in a rush..." Freddy looked out the window.

"Oh whatever.." (Y/n) shook her head and continued to drive. 'I hope I can keep this secret for Trevor... He did something really bad this time..' I looked out the window and stared at the clouds. My mind was racing and my heart was pounding. I didnt know what to do.... I just knew that I would have to keep this secret.
_________________________________

(Edited)