โœ“ | soulmates are stupid โ˜† ph...

By enemyfires

๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐. | โ i'm sick of losing soulmates, so where do we begin? โž โ†’ in a wo... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
*NOT AN UPDATE*
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
*NOT AN UPDATE*
2.0
2.2 [EPILOGUE 1]
2.3 [EPILOGUE 2]

2.1

515 22 18
By enemyfires

Soulmates are Stupid: chapter 21

Warning: this chapter contains some really bad gay smut. If that makes you uncomfortable (ALYSSA I'M LOOKING AT YOU) please skip the part that will be labeled with SMUT WARNING. A long chapter because this is my story. Also, includes a bunch of random author's notes because I'm proud of her [this chapter].

~ONE YEAR LATER BECAUSE IM A BITCH AND A FUCKING LAZY ONE AT THAT~

Dan missed Phil being on campus. But he graduated. Dan actually missed being on campus himself. But moving in with Phil can't be on campus.

It's a big stretch moving in with your boyfriend. Dan felt at first out of place. His childhood home had two bedrooms (the master and guest) so Adrian and Dan always were together.

Speaking of Adrian, he decided that he didn't need to have a soulmate to be happy.

Dan was done with classes for the day. He wasn't lonely in the apartment all by himself. Phil's job was letting them stay in the lovely apartment overlooking a park. Phil was a English teacher in a high school that was closer to the city (yeah I've never been to London, and I live in the America so sorry if this is wrong). Teacher / student relationships are frowned upon apparently. 

Dan was watching anime on the television (he was half watching the show; half studying his Psychology notes for the not-so-pop Pop Quiz) when Phil got back to the apartment.

"Hello, Dan!" Phil exclaimed when he got to the doorway.

Dan got up and kissed Phil. "How was your day? I'm making dinner."

"It was pretty average," Phil looked down at his Soulmark and smiled. "Since when do you cook dinner?"

"On Pancake Day only, my love," Dan breathed, pulling away to wink.

"How did I not guess that today's pancake day?"

Dan shrugged. "Who knows."

Dan walked into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients needed to make pancakes (A/N watch Dan's 'how to make british pancakes' video).

Once finished, Dan stacked the pancakes on a ceramic plate and put it on the dining table.

Phil looked at Dan and jumped. "What happened to you hair?!"

Dan got out his phone and used it as a mirror. The younger boy cringed. Bits of pancake were stuck in the crevices of the curls. Speaking of hobbit hair, Dan, in the past year, has embraced the curly hair.

"I'll be right back," Dan said, quickly before running to the washroom.

Dan found one of those plastic-toothed combs on the bathroom sink, and he used it to get even the smallest chunks of pancake out.

The tanner boy looked at his reflection (whEN WILL MY REFLECTION SHOW WHO I AM INSIDE) and decided that is was okay before going back to see his soulmate.

I liked that pancake in your hair. It suited you.

Thank you, Philly.

Dan smiled when he went back into the dining room.

He said in the grey chair that was opposite of Phil.

The older of the two was working on grading some papers.

Let's just say that Dan felt out of place with the high school teacher and his student's essays.

Dan pulled out his phone. He noticed that he got a message from Chris.

From: Chris Kendall: Can you give Phil a thank you for the dinner invitation for me please????

To: Chris Kendall: Sure?

From: Chris Kendall: Thanks, doll-face!!!

Dan rolled his eyes. Chris was such a flirt. Even with PJ as his soulmate, he had to tell everyone that they were attractive in the least. Even if it was hidden in some compliments.

Example:

"Heya, I think the waffles" (Dan was in the mood for breakfast at the moment)"are just delicious. I want to wake up next to you. You should make more!"

Dan felt Phil's eyes burning into his forehead. Dan assumed that it was because Dan was texting Chris.

Dan put his phone, screen-first, on the table.

"Sorry," Dan blushed but then went serious. "Since when were Chris and PJ coming over?"

"Oh, yeah, I told you like a week ago," Phil replied. "So are Carrie; her boyfriend, Pete; Cat; Felix; Marzia; Matt; Louise; Joey; Daniel; Shane; Ryland--"

"Okay, so a lot of people and a lot of socializing?"

Phil nodded. "A whole bunch of it." He stuffed a bit of pancake in his mouth (and not the only thing might I add ;)).

"Great."

Whoever said dogs or diamonds are a person's best friend has obviously never met sarcasm.

Phil laughed. "You'll have funnnnn!" He drew out the 'n'.

Dan glared daggers at Phil. "I've got to study."

"Since when has Daniel James Howell ever studying for a test?"

"Since now."

Phil continued to laugh. "I expect you to take a break for a couple of hours while we have that party then."

Dan knew that Phil wasn't going to give up. So, Dan gave into Phil's pleading. "Fine. I'll stay. But just for an hour and a half."

"Yay!"

Dan went over to Phil and kissed his cheek before going over up stairs to the office.

~

To be honest, Dan procrastinated for... 3 ... hours? Something along those lines.

He didn't notice until he heard the knock at the door.

Dan, remembering the first time he partied, put his computer to sleep, notes away and prayed that there was no alcohol at this party. Who know what Dan would do if he got drunk this time.

Hey, Phil?

Hey, Dan.

Is there going to be drinking today?

Dan, I'm a teacher, and you guys are underage. But, that won't stop Chris.

True.

Dan sighed. Chris was definitely a party person.

Dan went downstairs to see who was the first one there.

Adrian?

"Hiyah," he smiled. "Miss me?"

"What are you doing here?" Dan replied, racing over to his younger brother.

"Mum and Dad and I moved to London for the rest of my high school experience because they want to retire here. So apparently, my English teacher is Mister Lester here."

Mister Lester's a good title for you.

Why thank you.

Dan looked over at his soulmate. Phil was flushed pink.

"So does that mean I'll get to see you more often?"

Adrian nodded. "All the time, big bro."

"So, what's the real reason on why you're actually here?"

"Mister Lester said that I could come over for a study session for our test tomorrow. But I assume the actual reason was to see you again."

"Aw, Philly, you're so sweet," Dan cooed.

Phil blushed again. "Thanks, love."

"Still weird seeing my English teacher dating my older brother," Adrian commented.

"Still weird seeing my younger brother in my apartment," Dan sassed.

Adrian glared at him.

"C'mon lighten up, I'll give you a tour of the Howell-Lester estate."

"But you're not even married," Adrian complained. "Why call it the Howell-Lester estate?"

"Because we're not married, yet!" Phil yelled from across the hall as he opened the door for the next guest.

"Did he just say yet?"

Dan nodded, a smile forming on his lips. "That's Phil for you."

"Wait a second!"

Dan stopped and looked at his brother. "Yeah?"

"So, when you and he get married, Mister Lester will be my brother-in-law!" Adrian concluded.

"I guess that's how it works, yeah."

The younger brother gagged. "I'm calling him Phil then."

"Okay."

Dan showed Phil every square inch (*whispers* SORRY I'M FROM AMERICA) of the apartment. Except for the bedroom. No one needs to see a basic ass room. Yeah it's not just basic.

"So here's the bathroom," Dan led his brother to the only bathroom in the apartment.

Adrian looked at each of the marble stones on the floor. When his eyes glanced at the shower, Adrian smirked. "Any steamy shower sex?"

"What! No!" Dan panicked. He wasn't actually a virgin at the moment. Long story short, both Dan and Phil were drunk. "I'm classy."

"Chill, all I know is that you're not a, um, virgin."

"HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!"

"Next time don't mark what's yours."

"What?!"

Adrian winked and left the bathroom, continuing down the hallway.

"COME BACK!"

Let's just say that they spent the remaining time before people came bickering.

~

Linda came to pick Adrian up when Felix and Marzia got to the apartment.

She knocked faintly on the apartment door once before Phil opened it.

"Hello, Misses Howell, how are you?" Phil asked.

"Phil?" Linda blinked.

Dan peeked his head to the doorway.

"Why are you here? Daniel lives here," Linda asked. She didn't know that Dan and Phil live together.

"Dan," Phil called.

"Yeah," Dan answered.

"Daniel!" Dan's mother exclaimed. "Why is Adrian's teacher here?"

"Mum, Phil's my-uh-soulmate."

"Oh," she replied.

"Come in, Linda," Phil stepped out of the doorway to let Linda in.

"Oh no thank you, Gregory wants me to hurry."

Phil nodded. "Adrian!"

Adrian ran down the steps to the front door.

"Hello, Mum!" he yelled.

"Come on, Adrian, your father is waiting," Linda pushed him out of the doorway. "It was nice seeing you boys again." She turned around and started walking away.

"Bye, Mum!" Dan said as Phil replied with "Bye, Linda!".

Phil shut the door, then there was knocking.

Phil put on a smile and answered it. It was Tyler and Troye.

"Hi there!" Tyler said.

~

Everyone had gone back to their dorms or apartments.

This was the first get together (it's just weird to call it a party if there's no school) where no booze or drugs were handed out. Probably Phil's role as a teacher.

Dan was somewhat tired and horny. Out of every emotion he could have, horny was one of them.

Phil, on the other hand, was wide-awake and also horny. It was Wednesday and day-before-test sex isn't probably the best.

But they were so goddamn horny.

"Phil?" Dan asked, drawing out the l.

"Yeah?" Phil replied.

"I'm so horny right now."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

SMUT WARNING. IM SO BAD SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST WRITING SMUT EXPERIENCE SO FML.

Dan smirked, dragging Phil off the couch and to the bedroom.

"You're gonna be experiencing my daddy kink soon, Phil," Dan whispered into Phil's ear.

Phil gulped. "Okay."

Okay yes, Dan's a bottom but to Dan this is the only part he can be dominant.

Dan laid on bed as Phil climbed in (THE BED YOU PERVS). Technically, this is the first non-drunken sex they are doing.

Phil got on top of Dan kissing him deeply.

Fifteen makeout seconds later is when the clothes start coming off.

Dan reached for the buttons on the shirt, undoing them and letting the shirt tumble to the floor.

Phil did the same. Though, taking Dan's shirt off over his head. The barely broke the kiss.

THIS IS REALLY BAD SO FAR IM SO SORRY

Dan fiddled with Phil's belt-buckle before removing it and breaking the kiss.

The jeans he was wearing came off a long time later because skinny jeans take so (fucking) long to take off.

Blah blah blah more clothes come off

They kept kissing.

Phil grabbed the condom and lube from the nightstand

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Dan nodded. "Yes, daddy."

Phil put on the condom and coated three of his fingers and member with the lubricant.

"This might hurt."

Phil's first finger came near Dan's entrance and it tickled Dan.

"Phil! Stop teasing me!" Dan exclaimed.

Phil stuck a finger in, and Dan gasped.

Another finger and more pleasure for Dan.

The last one.

"I'm ready!"

Phil put his member into Dan.

Dan moaned.

"Keep moaning, baby boy," Phil whispered.

Phil kissed Dan passionately and thrusted inside of him.

"I'm close!"

With all the moanings and gasps, neither of the two knew who said that. It for sure was one of them. That's all they knew.

Phil came into the condom and took himself out of Dan.

Dan whimpered at the loss of contact.

Phil peeled the condom off of his cock, tied it and threw it into the bin.

Dan rolled his eyes lovingly and fell asleep.

~

A couple hours in the night, Dan woke up.

"Dammit!" Phil cursed.

Dan looked at Phil. "What's the matter."

"I forgot to take out my bloody contact lenses."

Phil got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Dan rolled his eyes lovingly and went back to sleep.

A/N IM V SORRY FOR THIS HORRIBLE SMUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT I FEEL V BAD. BUT AT LEAST THERES SMUT RIGHT?

All I know is that my father wants to read this, and I don't think he'll approve of this.

(Trigger Warning)

And I'm sorry this wasn't published last week. I'll give you and explanation. So I'm depressed; I've mentioned it before. But I look on Instagram (more specifically my follower count) and I know people are unfollowing me. Also my best friends have more followers. And when people unfollow me, I get even more depressed because I think that I'm not good enough or that people just don't like me. I look at my following and I see people with more followers. This is just stupid, I know, but it just makes me feel worthless because I've lost some contact with my best friend since the fourth grade, the seniors of a list of who they want to fuck (luckily I'm not on that list) and seeing other people stories' reads just makes everything I do just makes me feel like a horrible writer. I love this story; I don't want it to end personally but it's time for it to close and start the sequel and continue with Help Centre and just become happier with myself. And it certainly didn't make me feel any better when my parents practically said I wasn't good enough because I didn't win an award at my fucking awards night. And noticing everyone at my school with their friend group makes me want to cry. I've been contemplating just cutting my wrists again so I don't have to deal with social pain. And my mother (if I say this) will just tell me that I'm experiencing too much electronic time. But I just feel worthless. Like I've already planned what I'm going to do if I actually want to kill myself! I just want to feel important.

Anyways, next chapter part one of epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 168 36
#1 Phan! It's Phil's first day at Uni and all he's expecting is a quiet uneventful year filled with a lot of school work, new friends, and opportunit...
28K 1.2K 50
Dan Howell and Phil Lester are just alike but come from different sides of the fence. Taking this into account: They've never met. But trying to save...
3.9K 233 25
He darkened his hair with the gloves that came with the kit. Running his destructive fingers over his head. How could he be so reckless? Shaking his...
62.5K 4.2K 15
After Dan Howell dies at the tragically young age of 26, he is greeted by death with a book. A book of every lie that anyone had ever told him. T...