Manan FF- Arranged marriage (...

By Lost_Soul_in_city

~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife... More

Characters
Glimpse!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Promo for Chapter 19
Chapter 19
New Cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The FanFiction Awards 2016
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32-- 100k special update
Chapter-34
chapter 33+Sorry Note
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 & Story shout out!
Part 51 and A New Book
Part 52
Important Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4a
#1 in Ranking
Scene 4b
Scene 5
Scene 6
*__*
⭐Note⭐
Scene 7
⭐Discontinuing⭐
⭐Gone Private⭐
⭐Glimpse⭐
Scene 8
~ Note ~
~ Shoutouts❤ ~
~ Scene 9~
~Scene 10~
~ Scene 11 ~
~Scene 12~
Covers❤
~Scene14~
~ Last Chapter ~
~ Sequel~

~ Scene 13~

14.6K 1.2K 89
By Lost_Soul_in_city

" hello neyonika!! Please take a seat Manik , Nandini" dr Anjana greeted.

Trio smiled at her.

" So Nandini how are you doing??" She asked further.

" I am good dr Anjana...All thanks to you" Nandini replied warmly.

" Anjana today is her date for first ultrasound" neyonika stated and Anjana gave a cursory glance to nandini's medical file.

" Hmmm the sonography..First trimester is over. Come let's do it" dr Anjana got up and her assistant gestured Nandini to follow. 

" Can we see too?" Manik asked the nurse.

" Sure"

As the machine moved over nandini's belly, some grainy image formed on the monitor. Dr Anjana took a close look at the image and spoke " neyonika you are going to be the grand mother of two babies" 
This information took few seconds for them to get processed as it was totally unexpected. First reaction of neyonika was of contentment but for Manik and Nandini it was a shock.

Twins!! Should I be happy or should I be worried? Two kids at the same time to handle! Oh god how will I manage!!

Nandini's thoughts were on these lines. She looked at Manik for his reaction. If he is ok with it or not? But his expression was equally bland as he tried to wrap his head around this news. And like the businessman that he is, he tried to evaluate the pros and cons of the news.

Two babies means double responsibility! But it also means that he and Nandini won't have to plan another baby. Instead of facing problems for two times, they will be sorted in just once!

Like that he had several arguments in his head and then finally came to the conclusion it is a good news! 

All of this mental process took just few seconds and he was distracted by the voice of dr Anjana who located the two foetuses for them to see." You will give us the picture , right?" Manik asked with a paternal warmth.

Nandini was relieved to hear his hopeful voice.

" Of course !" Dr Anjana smiled. 
....
" You have twins in there, that's why your tummy is unusually big for first trimester, beta" neyonika spoke gleefully, almost like a child. Neyonika was in a jubilant mood all the way to home, speaking about her plans for the babies. Nandini and Manik were soon reflecting her happiness.

" Maan you won't believe what I have to say!" Neyonika spoke over the phone.

" Really ? What is it?" Maan asked distracted as he was signing some papers in his office.

" You are going to be the grandfather of twins!!" Neyonika squeaked in delight while  MaNan were happy seeing her excitement. Maan was surprised too.

" Neyo are you serious?? This is such a good news!! God bless my children! We need to celebrate!! Let's plan a party for our near and dear ones and officially announce the news! It will be double joy for all of us!!"

" You are right Maan!! I will get on with it right away!" 
....
The next few days were chaotic with the party and then the preparations for manik's trip. Mukti and Abhimanyu were already planning for their honeymoon , so they made slight changes to merge with the tour. Navya would accompany cabir making it their second honeymoon. All in all everything was set and now the time for leaving was near.

" I will miss you" Manik whispered to Nandini after breaking the kiss and holding her close to his chest.

" Me too" she whispered back and kissed his chest " I know you will take care of others but please take care of yourself too, okay? I won't be there to look after you." She spoke caressing his cheek.

" I will. But more than me you need to take care of yourself! Promise me you will take your medicines and meals on time."

" Yes I will. Now don't waste your energy worrying about me there. Ok?" She chides and he giggles. 

" Sure, ma'm"

" That's better" she smirks.

" I have to go now" he said, his tone betraying the smile on his face. She stepped out of his embrace and he bent down and placed a lingering kiss on her belly, then he took her hand and they reached the parking. Maan and neyonika were already there.

They hugged Manik and wished him goodluck and he sped off to the airbase.

Nandini was holding her tears all the while but not now. Neyonika took Nandini in her embrace and consoled her. She cried to sleep that night. Manik was aware of this, so he had planned something before going. Next morning , Nandini realised this when she got to know that her own parents and her in-laws are going to live together with her for a month, in the farmhouse of Malhotra's. For a moment Nandini forgot all her sadness and was child again, unable to contain her excitement. When Manik called to inform that he has reached london, he relaxed hearing her laugh and giggle. Neyonika and Sheetal were on a mission ' keep Nandini busy' , because that was the mantra which Manik had given them as a tactic to keep Nandini happy. In the farmhouse, a room was given to Nandini as her study so that she could work from there. Everyday Alok would bring design plans from the office for Nandini to work upon and so did , Mahi. When there would be less work, Nandini was taken for shopping. Her wardrobe was now replaced with maternity clothing. A week after manik's departure, a yoga instructor was appointed for Nandini for doing pregnancy specific exercises.

Everyday, by night, Nandini would be tired to the bone, and she would doze off as soon as she would be on bed. Neyonika and Sheetal would watch her sleep and would relax in contentment. Manik and Nandini would have very less , in fact no communication for 2-3 days at a stretch  owing to his work and more of the time difference between the two places. Mostly Nandini would be asleep by the time he would be free. So he called his mother and enquired about nandini's health.

" Maa 2-3 din se Manik se baat ni hui h...Plz aaj agar wo call kare toh mujhe jarur btana" Nandini requested the two ladies and they giggled teasingly. 

" Oho mere bete se baat karne k lye itna impatience!! Acha chalo bol dungi" neyonika spoke making Nandini blush.

" Maa..Plzz aap bhi na...Choriye main Jaa Rahi Hun wo new recipe try karne" Nandini murmured shyly and skipped to the kitchen.

" Neyonika ji main soch Rahi thi ki hamein saunth k laddoo bnane chahye kya...Maine Suna h bahut faida h uske.." Sheetal queried after their laughter died down.

" Arey Apne acha hua yaad dilaya...Main toh bhul hi gyi thi...Main av sare intejaam Karti Hun.." 
......

" Mom ne bola Tum aaj raat jaag Rahi ho sirf mere call k wait mein??" Manik asked over the phone.

" Hmmm" Nandini replied shyly.

" Hmmm kya...! Wait kar Rahi thi toh kuch toh bolna hoga..." 

" Tour ksa chal Raha h?? Audience ka response ksa h??

" Tour is going smooth. And fan support is fantastic! it's not houseful but much better than our expectations!"

" That's great! I can hear music in the background. Are you out somewhere?"

" Yes we are in a night club."

" We??"

" My dear wifey, don't get into your suspicious mode. We means we all friends. They wanted to have fun."

" They are having fun and what are you doing?"

"I think I am having fun talking to you. Its been 3 days since we talked. You don't miss me, I guess"

" It was your choice to go away. So now suffer Mr. Husband!"

" Are you teasing me Mrs Malhotra??"

" Yes I am... What can you do about that??"

" You know right now a very beautiful hot blonde girl is gawking at me. I think I should give her company , she is alone"

As Manik said that there was a silence of few seconds, but before he could clarify , Nandini growled " do whatever you want! Good bye!"

" Nandini, Nandini, listen..." And the line went dead.

Shit! Manik Malhotra get a grip of yourself. You know this is a hot button for her!!

" Damn Nandini pick up the call yaar! I am sorry!"

" Hello mom, can you plz check on Nandini, now!"

" Ok ok relax give me 2 min beta. But what is the matter?"

"I said something that upset her, mom"

Neyonika opened the door of nandini's room and found her sleeping on the bed. 

" Manik she is sleeping" neyonika whispered. She could hear him exhale the breath that he had been holding.

" Ok mom, in the morning plz tell her that I am really sorry for whatever I said. I just meant it as a joke."

" I will. Good night"

" Good night , mom"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 12K 45
love and family drama
307K 27.3K 91
Hey Friends..this is my Another story on My Fav couple Shivikha..!! He was ruthless businessman,loving father of a child She's an enterpriser... Pr...
343K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
1.7M 65.6K 89
The is not my story . The story is written by my friend AFREEN. I am only posting it , so thst u can also read it and its from india forums page. I s...