Chapter 25

We entered the house. My family was up and were busy in their early morning routine. As they saw us, everyone greeted us "good morning " and we started talking about normal stuff. I remembered that manik takes black tea in the morning, so i called out for baba (cook) and asked him to get the same. I noticed that amma was observing me with a smile on her face. I went upto her and she patted my cheeks "i m so proud of you, nandini. " her eyes got moist and she avoided speaking further as her voice might break down. I hugged her tight "amma, i love you. You know u are the best mom, whatever i am today, i have learnt everything from you" my voice choked as tears threatened to spill. I broke the hug and wiped her tears shaking my head asking her not to cry. She smiled a little amidst her tears but quickly blinked them away whispering "i am ok, now you don't start crying , otherwise manik will complain that i made his wife cry" and she laughed while i looked around to find that murthy clan had stopped their work and were staring at us with tearful eyes. After manik heard what amma was saying, he came close to her, and gave a side hug "amma i will never complain , you know that, after all you have given me nandini, a piece of your heart, in fact i m obliged to you for whole of my life" amma blessed him and kissed his forehead.
Appa too came from back and patted his head lovingly. We had a family moment.

"ok, i will just go and take a shower, i m stinking" manik spoke making a disgusting face, my family laughed. "manik did you have your tea" i asked him as he made his way towards the stairs. He turned and shouted from above the stairs "yes, nandini" and disappeared. Everyone admired and praised me for being a caring wife, especially amms, she was very happy.
After spending sometime with my family, i made my way to my room to take shower. As i entered , i saw manik only in his jeans, setting his hair in front of the mirror.

 As i entered , i saw manik only in his jeans, setting his hair in front of the mirror

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My breath stuck in my throat . he was looking sinfully hot in those chiselled abs , muscular arms . " nandini stop staring, ok" he spoke still looking in the mirror. I blushed helplessly and moved to take my clothes "i wasn't staring "
"yeah you were just taking measurements" he spoke sarcastically while turning to pick his shirt.
"manik" i huffed in annoyance. "what?" was his stupid reply. "i am going to take shower" i spoke in the same tone. "so? You want me to join you? But i am sorry, i have already had a shower" he teased me.

I moved towards washroom but he pinned me to the wall next to the washroom "sorry, i was just teasing you and what is so embarrassing in admiring your own husband? I love it and i feel wanted when you stare like that" i was looking down , not meeting his eyes. So he raised my face holding my chin and forced me to look in his eyes. I was angry and he knew it. He held his ears " acha baba i m sorry, ab nahi karunga aisa" he was looking so cute and i couldn't help it. I had to smile. He grinned seeing me smile , finally.

 He grinned seeing me smile , finally

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें