chapter 33+Sorry Note

Extremely sorry people!!
Actually accidentally I missed on a part where Manik handles a drunken Nandini!!
Here I am posting this part!!
Sorry for the inconvenience
___________________________________
After she disclosed that information, i looked at her shocked. Her body language had already started changing. Before i could deal with her, she walked away. I turned to find her walking towards cabir and navya, who had just come after their make out session.

"cabir!! Kiss milli na?? Are you happy now?" nandini asked. Navya turned red while cabir nodded absentmindedly. Cabir and nandini , both were in the same state now. Others were shocked too at nandini's behaviour.

"isey kya ho gya?" navya enquired as nandini pulled cabir's cheek.

"guys nandini ne galti se bhang pi li hai" i announced.

"what!! Arey yaar she hasn't had even a shot of alcohol till date, i don't know how she is gonna react under the effects of bhang" abhi voiced out his concern.

"relax abhi, we all know, if one consumes bhang either they laugh all the time or cry , we have to make sure that she is on the happier side rather than on crying mode" i adviced them. They nodded thoughtfully.

"manik why don't you try to make her sleep, that will be safer option" alia suggested. I nodded doubtfully "ok let me try"

By this time nandini was dancing on some unimaginable song as her moves were really unimaginable. God she is so cute. I walked closer to her . i just had to make her see in my eyes. Rest of the things will follow.Atleast i thought so.!

"nandini" i called out before holding her and pulling closer to me. She didn't look in my eyes as her focus was on dancing. "jaan look into my eyes please" i requested and her eyes shoot up to meet mine. I tried to hold her eyes captive but her eyes seemed to be out of focus, effects of bhang.

"jaan bahut holi khel liya humne, tum thak gyi hogi , chalo hm room me fresh ho kar thore der so lenge" i tried to cajole her and held her chin, so that she doesn't avert her eyes. Hearing my words she pouted "manik jab main holi ni khelna chahti thi toh tumne jabardasti bulaya aur ab jab mujhe maja araha toh tum mujhe sulana chahte ho?"

Ok its not working. Agar maine jyada force kiya toh she might start crying, that's the last thing i would want in this situation. So i tried to change her mood "oh so you are enjoying , haan??"

"yes !! very much and all thanks to you" she replied "wse na mujhe wo thandai aur pini hai, bye!"

Oh god ! no.!..she came out of my hold and started walking towards the counter "nandini stop!!!" i spoke loudly. She stopped. "aur mat piyo, its not good"

"arey manik ek pee liya na..aur pine se kuch ni hoga" she argued.

I sighed. Manik beta tu toh gaya!! Bahut shauk tha na use holi khelane ka ab jhel!!

I watched helplessly as nandini and cabir gulped two glasses of the said drink. Both navya and me , were in the same state. Others had resumed their masti. As now no one could do anything. Nandini wiped her mouth after drinking and took out her duppatta and tied it like a turban around her head.

And the drama starts. She was doing all sorts of weird stuff along with cabir and me and navya followed them, keeping a check! For a moment , i got distracted when someone came to talk to me and nandini did the damage. She went to the dj and asked him to play a song. When i turned aound, i found her standing on a table and cabir sitting on the ground. Whatever be the situation, she looks cute all the time. Suddenly a song started playing

Bring da beat yoo
yoo yoo ...
Put ur hands up 2
Put them up there..
Put them up like just dont care
[Hey! we gona rock dis party
Hey i m gona get so naughty
you i know u wan my body
Comon now get this started]2
Shout!

Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara