Chapter 56

This cover is by Fizzahhhh! ❤ Thankyou fizzahhh! FirefliesAndStarx for this cover🎈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here we go with the Chapter!🎈
____________________________________
Next morning

The alarm went off , disturbing nandini's peaceful sleep. Manik covered his ear with a cushion.
"shut that go'damn alarm yaar!" he muttered angrily. Nandini too groaned as her eyelids were still heavy. With a lot of effort she managed to shut that alarm. She sighed and laid back on the bed, relaxing a bit, and also trying to shoo away her sleep. She stretched her arms and then her eyes landed on manik.

He had his face covered with the cushion , so she gently pulled it off his face and admired his sleeping figure for a minute. Then she shifted a little and ran her fingers through his hair, calling out softly "manik!"

He made a sound letting her know that he is hearing . she smiled and bent down and kissed his forehead "get up hubby....subah ho gyi" she whispered looking closely at his face.

"thori der...plz " he muttered in a heavy sleepy voice. She realised he really is tired, so she decided to not bug him.

"okay take your time...tab tak main fresh ho kar ati hun" she whispered and moved to get up, but he held her waist, stopping her " mat jao...please.. 2 minute...just be like this"

She melted on his cuteness and decided that she could let go of her routine for a day, for him. With that thought she lay down back on the bed and he buried his face in her neck, holding her by her waist. She kept running her fingers in his hair until he kicked off his slumber and was finally awake.

"good morning, jaan" he wished raising his head to look at her face.

She smiled "good morning. Chalo now let's kick start our day...we are already late!" she spoke enthusiastically to instil energy in him.

"i love you" he said simply in answer as he let go of her. She turned back to look at him and quickly pecked his nose and in a hurry got off the bed before he decides to have an early morning romantic encounter.

"i love you too" she said before entering the washroom and he ruffled his own hair, smiling on her naughtiness.
.....
Nandini's Outfit

 Nandini's Outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें