Chapter 61

Hello guys!

Again I got a cover by ImLilMissComplicated ! Thankyou ❤

Here out people go with the chapter!
.........

MaNan kept the news to themselves for 4 days. Meanwhile they sent out a text message to fab 4, navya, abhi.

Hey,

We (i.e. me and nandini) are holding a get-together at xyz hotel's rooftop restraunt tomorrow.(Sunday).

You have to be present there at 11o'clock.

Its an order.

Have something important to discuss.

See ya.

Manik.

The message receivers thought it is related to mukti's wedding preparation that is to be held next month. So they didn't enquire much.

Then manik informed about the same to his parents and also phone called nandini's parents. All of them assured their presence.
.......
12:01 p.m.

"sorry , sorry!!" apologised manik raising his hands up, while entering through the gates of the restraunt with nandini, " I am extremely sorry...being the host and coming late is an unpardonable offence, i know..." he continued but rest of them had grim expressions plastered on their faces.

"oh so Mr. Manik malhotra knows that he is late!" alia mocked. Both manik and nandini had puppy faces.

"i am sorry!" nandini spoke cutely.

"yeah nandini...you should be sorry...since we are late because of you" manik turned to nandini and spoke through gritted teeth and at the same time indicating her to go with the flow "tumhe hi toys purchase karne ka shauk charh gya achanak! You are not kid"

Nandini made a sad face , acting hurt by his words. Rest of them looked curiously at them.

"nandini ne toys kharide? But why?? Wait a minute!! This is November! Tomorrow is children's day...did you guys call us here to celebrate children's day??" alia spoke hyperactively looking at others for confirmation.

Manik replied in a roundabout manner "yes alia tomorrow is children's day and madam (nandini) ko yaha ate waqt ek toy shop dikh gya and she was like i have to buy puzzles right now!! So i had to obey and thus we got late!" he said in an apologetic manner.

"nandini ...ye koi age hai puzzles solve karne ki!!" navya mocked.

"arey! Puzzles solve karne ka age se kya connection?? Puzzles ka level difficult hona chahye according to our age group...that's it!!" nandini spoke in defensive mode.

"acha?? Let's see your difficulty level...show us the pieces of the puzzle" cabir spoke humorously and MaNan hi-fived each other in their minds.

Elders were till now mute spectators.