Chapter 20

As manik saw MANILLA approaching, he thought of waking up nandini. He rubbed her bare arms slightly and whispered lovingly "nandini, sweetheart, we have reached..." nandini stirred in her sleep and then all of a sudden she woke up with a jerk and quickly started fixing the pleats of her saree and jewellery. Manik laughed quietly and said "you are looking beautiful, so relax" hearing him she looked at him for confirmation of his words and she knew he wasn't lying, his eyes never lie. He was smiling at her and that seemed to relax her too. He had that effect on her. Soon entwining his fingers with her , he gestured her to look outside and she saw the majestic MANILLA ready to welcome the bride. The main entrance opened for the car to get in and nandini noticed that it was beautifully decorated with exotic flowers. And then she got the view of the building , which is going to be her home , her abode for her lifetime. The building was so high that nandini couldn't get a full view, but as much she saw, made her utter "wow , its beautiful and grand" manik squeezed her palm , she turned to look at him and he said " our love-abode" . they both smiled at each other, manik moved a little to kiss her, but they were disturbed by a knock on the window of the car. Before rolling the glass down, nandini quickly pecked his lips and chuckled while manik groaned. Mukti stood their beaming, along with other ladies.

Nandini had to put her first foot in the house, only on manik's floor of the house, so manik was asked to carry her bridal style, which he did more than happily and nandini couldn't control her blush. Then the grihpravesh rasm was performed. As nandini entered the house, she was in awe for quite a while drinking the beauty of the house and studying its every detail.
Manilla👇

Living Room👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Living Room👇

Dining space👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dining space👇

Dining space👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें