Scene 2

First month

"i am ready!" manik announced from the bedroom to nandini who was in the closet room.

"yeah give me 2 minutes!" she shouted back still looking at the various stilettos in front of her in various cuts and designs.

Manik walked in through the door to see what was taking so much time.

Manik

Nandini

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini

Cabir had called and informed that the gang had left for the club and would be reaching there in no time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cabir had called and informed that the gang had left for the club and would be reaching there in no time. It was the impending celebration of the pregnancy news that was arranged by Dhruv at one of the best night clubs of the country.

He saw her looking at the heels.
"nandini, you are not going to wear these!" he asked in a are-you-serious-look.

"please na manik! aaj ke liye bas! See you told me to not wear heels to office toh maine suna na...abhi main bol rahi hun toh maan jao please" she said making a cute face.

"but nandini..." he tried to counter but she didn't let him "please" was what she said and he knew he had to give in.

"ok but this is the one last time!" he warned and she gave a bright smile

"ok!"
......

"arey mukti madam aap ! aiye andar aiye" welcomed kaka.

"ji wo amma-appa hain??" mukti asked a little shyly.

"ji ni madam...bade sahab aur madam bahar gye hain raat tak aenge"

"oh acha..aur..aur..koi ni hai ghar par??" she asked hesitantly.

"ji chote sahib hain apne room mein"

"ok thank you kaka!" mukti thanked him and walked towards abhimanyu's room with slow steps. This will be the first time that both of them will be alone at his house, in his room, after the declaration of their marriage.

She knocked on the door, not knowing what he might be doing.

"yes i am coming" she heard his voice from inside. She quickly arranged her hair and smoothed her dress.

Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें