Could It Be You... Or You?

By Jaaaaai__

This Is A Story About Aubriez Derin Thomas and The Up's And Down's Of Having A Drunk, High Prostitute For A M... More

Introduction
Best Night of My Life
What's Next?
Really Close ... But I Liked It
Feel Me
Saved By The Bell
Unpleasant Surprise
Hit and Run
Stayy..
I Feel Blind
Can't Believe It
Not Offically
Forgive and Forget
Filling The Empty Void
First Day
Best To Get Your Hoes
Diary Entry
Hiding The Hurt
Stress Relief
Just Friends According To You
Willow and Jaden's Party
Stranger Danger
Make You Fall I Love Again
I Fell In Love... Again
Hanging With The Girls
I Love You: Part 1- Kaylah and Prodigy
Relationship Therapy
I Love You: Part 2- Alyze and Ray Ray
Yo Promesa A Usted!.
New Friends
Secrets Ruin Lifes
Lies Ruin Relationships
I Keep My Promises
Too Happy Right Now
Nothing , Period
I've Lost Respect
Distance
Missing Being Stoned
It's Gone
What Really Goes On ...
Behind Closed Doors
Partically Unknown American
Abandoned ... But Now I'm Here
Feinin' Taco Bell Bitches !
How Bout This Bitch !
Our House Can Be The Kick It Spot
I Love To Visit Venice Time of Year !
I Will Always Come Back For You

Closer Than Ever

432 2 0
By Jaaaaai__

I was sitting on the couch writing in another one of my personal books. Prince came in the room and I didn't even shut it. I didn't want him to think it's another secret cause it's not. If he wants to know I'll tell him. He plopped down causing me to topple over on him. "Babe, what's that?"

"One of my personal books. But I'm writing a poem type thingy."

"What's it called?"

"Boy In The White Jacket"

"Is it about me?" He said with the hugest smile."

"Uh.. No." I said with a straight face.

"What if I put on a white jacket then will it be about me?"

"No." I said laughing. "But since this is my personal book, you can't judge or tell anybody what I wrote... Okay?"

"Aight."

"Okay." I hesitated to speak, I don't usually read or let people read my writing. Hints the name personal book.

"Go babe! It's just me..." He pecked my lips. I nodded and looked at the paper.

"Boy, 

In the white jacket, 

With a smile so bright, 

And swag so right.

In your arms I feel safe, 

Warmest hugs, 

Softest kiss, 

The good ones, 

That never fade away.

All bitches try so hard, 

All up in your face, 

Stupidest questions, 

Can't they see you don't care.

But I can't be with you though, 

Every time we're together, 

You have to go, 

Never can be what we were.

But inside and out, 

Your a down to earth, 

Cool dude, 

With a place in your heart, 

For a girl who likes you."

"Damn I didn't know you couldn't write like that." I closed my book and nodded. "Are you sure its not about me?!"

"Look if you take me to Disney World and we go the water park then yes it will be about you..."

"Okay. Y'all come mere!" They ran into the room, well everyone except Roc.

"What?!" Prod said.

"Before I start did you get it in last night?"

"Hell no! She showed me a whole bunch of pictures of... Nevermind."

"Um, we're going to Disney!"

"Did you even ask Keisha?" Ray said.

"Nah nigga I'm the boss!" Keisha stepped on the bus.

"What was that Prince? Nah what? You the what?"

"Nothing..."

"That's what I thought. But where y'all tryna go?"

"Disney, can we go please?" He said, he sounded like a little kid.

"I thought you were the boss..." I said then I got closer to his ear and whispered. "Papi." His eyes got wide and I laughed.

"Yes you can go to Disney... and y'all need to keep it rated G on this bus. Not PG, PG-13 or R. G understand?" Nobody said anything. "Do you understand?" She said adding emphasis on each word.

"Yes Keisha..." Everyone said.

"Now go ahead and get dressed and we'll head out." I ran to the back and put on a red tank, black shorts and red vans. I put on a ruffled red bikini under. I also wore my promise ring and my necklace to make Prince happy.

"I'm ready..." Prince placed his hands on my sides and I walked me back into the wall.

"Babe what are you doing?" I laughed.

"What happened to Papi?" He whispered.

"Oh you like that?! Okay... So Papi what do you wanna do tonight cause I'm free for anything." I whispered in his ear.

"I mean we are in a hotel tonight you want to?" I nodded. "Okay. I'ma get it in! I'ma get it in!" He sung, I shook my head and walked out the room.

- - - - - -

We sat our stuff down in the water park. The guys already took there shirts off and was just sitting there. We pulled our tops off at the same time and the guys eyes got big. "Damn!" The guys said. We laughed and pulled of our shorts. "Oh damn!"

Prince came up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. He kissed neck and I looked at him with a smile on my face. "Not here. Tonight remember." I whispered.

"Tonight what?!" Keisha asked.

"Um..."

"That's what I thought."

"What up Z?" I turned around and saw Star with Roc. I was gonna say hey but before I could they were hugging then kissing. Um. What I this feeling? It can't be jealousy cause I have Prince and I'm happy and Roc is a jerk, correction: Roc is a jackass for tryna break me and Prince up. But he did like me, I can't really blame him... Can I? Yes I can! He almost ruined my relationship if Prince wasn't such a good guy I'd be single, alone, pissed, and sad.

"Babe come on!" Prince yelled. I looked back at Star and Roc then at Prince. I shrugged. I'm over it... I ran over to Prince and he put his arm around my shoulder. I think.

- - - - - - 

"Okay this is how the rooms will go. Kaylah, Prod. Ray, Prince. Alyzé, Aubriez."

"Smh! How come Kaylah and Prod get to be together?!" I said.

"Cause y'all are the nasty ones and there the good ones." I crossed my arms and shook my head. I looked over and saw Ray and Prince touch fist. Wonder what there up to?

"Where's Roc in this?"

"He's staying with the OMG Girlz..."

"What?! And your suspicious about us?! Really?! Okay, that's how you feel. That's really how you feel.'

"TI and Tiny are over there they ain't gon' let nothing happen."

"Whatever..." I walked in my room and laid on the bed. I heard my phone ring I pulled it out my pocket. "Prince why did you FaceTime me when I'm right across the hall?!"

"I don't know... But what I do know is me and Ray got a plan."

"Oh really?"

"Yup, cause we're gonna be together tonight."

"Hmm whatever."

"You don't believe me?!"

"No not really..." I shook my head. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Wait isn't your phone case water proof?"

"Yeah so?"

"You should bring it in the shower too." He nodded. Ray appeared on the screen.

"You nasty M effer! And people think I'm the freak!" I smiled and hung up.

- - - - - - 

I put on some hot pink shorts and a white cami. Buzz Buzz

Prince: Babe, tell Zé to come to my room. 

Me: Okay...

"Zé!"

"What?"

"Prince said come to his room."

"Aight..." She walked out the door.

Me: Okay, now what?

I heard the door open... "This." I turned around and saw Prince. I sat at the edge of the bed with my hands in my lap. He walked to me, placed his hands on the bed on both sides of me. I put my hand on his face and he kissed me. With our noses touching I looked him in the eyes. I nodded signaling I wanted him, now. He kissed again and leaned into me. I laid down and he crawled over me still kissing in a endless sequence. He pulled off my top and kissed my neck. I pulled off his shirt and in a couple seconds he was just in his boxers and I was in my bra and undies. He pulled he cord to the lamp and we crawled under the covers. In a subtle darkness I straddled him and kissed his neck. I sat up straight and I gave him a You do have something right? look. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed protection. I ain't getting pregnant! I smiled slightly, he placed his hand on the hook of my bra and it fell off gracefully. His eyes grew big. I bent over and kissed his lips my chest pressed on his. He flipped us over and I laughed.

*Kaylah POV* 

Me and Prod are watching Paranormal Activity 3 and I'm grabbing his body tightly cause I'm not a scary movie person. "Babe it's just a movie... You know I'll protect you." I looked up at him, he smiled and peck my lips.

*Zé POV* 

I climbed in the bed with Ray and wrapped my arms around him. "Babe, when your on stage do you ever see a girl and be like damn she's really pretty."

"Of course!" I sat up and hit him with a pillow. "I didn't finish! Of course I do but then I think damn my girlfriend back stage is way more than just pretty. She's pretty, gorgeous, beautiful inside and out, nice, and all mine." He kissed my lips, I smiled and laid on his chest. He put his arms around me and I dozed off.

*Aubriez POV*

"Damn!"

"Know right..." He placed his arms around me and kissed the back off my neck.

"Don't do that cause we'll end up having a round 2..."

"Babe we're like on round 4." I smiled and kissed his lips. I laid down and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
54.5K 95 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
61K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
67.3K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...