Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

Them OMG Girls best to watch out cause if they even cross my path they ain’t gon’ have any hair (I mean weave) no more. I was two seconds away from beating that bitches ass straight up! I thought Prince would have at least stood up for me, but no! It was just “babe chill!” But, I’ma let it go I’m ‘try’ to hide the fact that I’m pissed!

Love,

Aubriez Derin

I heard the bus door open, I hid my diary under the pillow in front of me and sat back on the couch. “Babe?” Prince said.

“What up?” I said putting on a fake smile.

“You aight?” I hestitated to say anything.

“Yeah I’m good.” He sat beside me. “Just wondering…”

“What?”

“Why… why didn’t you defend me?”

Sigh Because I felt like if I did that would have caused even more problems. I’m always gonna be there to protect you Aubriez no matter what.” I placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. He leaned in for a kiss, when our lips were just about to touch I jumped up and ran to the back of the bus, Prince followed. He grabbed me and spun me around. “Let’s go to the ocean.”

“Can we even get to the hotel first?!”

“No, it be dark by then! Leggo!” I grabbed four beach towels and we ran to the beach. I laid out two and placed the others on top. I pulled off my top and shorts. “Hmm!”

“Shut the fuck up! Race you!” I sprinted to the water when I got there I jumped up and down. “Haha I won! Now what?!” He picked me up and threw me in the water.

“That!”

“Ugh!” I splashed water on him and he did the same. “Ah! Stop!” He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his neck. We wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked away and and back at him. and leaned in for a kiss.

Beauty’s POV

So we all walking back to the tour buses. And I’m ready to go too, so I can make my plan to get Prince!

“But I mean if she want it sh-”

“Beauty, Beauty! Look!” Babydoll said as she pointed to two people liplocking in the the water. I know that’s not… I raised my Neon Pink Ray-Bans for a better look. It is!

Aubriez’s POV

We pulled apart and heard… “Ooooo!” I laughed and saw the guys and the girls there cheering.

“Come on bae, let’s go lay out on the beach.” Prince said grabbing my hand.

“Okay.” So we laid out and it’s about 6:30pm and the sun is starting to set. I sat up on my elbows. “Wow that’s beautiful!” Prince sat up on one elbow and placed his finger under my chin.

“Not as beautiful as you.” I pecked his lips and he asked for more. We laid on our sides so close together I could feel his heartbeat. He kissed me and I kissed back and in aboout 5 seconds I could feel his tongue. He pulled be on top on him and rested his hands on my back. I had my hands on his shoulders.

“Guys! Let’s go! We’ve waited l-! Whoa! Prince gettin’ it in!” I looked up to see Ray. “But seriously come on!” I rolled my eyes. Prince threw the sandy towels at Ray and wrapped a clean one around me. He had one around him and hugged me from the back and we walked back to the bus. Ray opened the doors. “Aye ya’ll, look who I found gettin’ it in on the beach!” I slapped the back of his head. “Rude Much!”

“Sorry… " Ugh! Ray totally ruined the entire momen-

“Don’t worry we’ll get this time back.” Prince whispered in my ear. I smiled. Yes!

“What did he do?! Stick his tongue in your ear and whispered something dirty?!”

“Wait what?!” Prince yelled. I really think Prince is the one.