I've Lost Respect

We walked into Madison Square Garden. A man approached all the Scream Tour performers. He said a lot of boring stuff so I took Prince's Backpack and went to the very last row of seats. I crossed and propped my feet up on the seat in front off me. I opened his new MacBook and this is fly. It's the MacBook Air, coolio! So let's go on Facebook. I signed in and saw I had millions of notifications. I went on my page and all my old friends were talking about how they missed me. *_Aww!_* Hold on I see a message from everyone except Bez... I went on her wall and all these angry post were on there. They were like: I can't believe she didn't take me on tour with her. I can't believe she picked them over me and Nicole. This is crazy. She tagged Nic in the post and there 3 comments.

Nicole: Bez kill with all that. 

Airbez: No, I can't believe this! She don't even talk to us no more and your okay with that?! 

Nicole: She still talks to me, and everyone else and I bet she texts you but your too stubborn to let it go and admit that your wrong. She chose who she wanted to you can't blame her. If it was you going on tour and you didn't choose her I know she wouldn't be mad. She would respect your choice cause she's a good friend. Just think about that...

Thanks for sticking up for me Nic. But what she said is true I text all of them. Just because I'm going to new places doesn't mean I'ma forget where I came from...

I closed the MacBook and walk back to everyone else. They were all talking amongst themselves. "Hey Bri..." I turned around and saw the OMG Girlz. I slightly waved and looks down. "What's up?" Babydoll said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's just that when you think someones your friend then you realize there not..." My eyes fell on Beauty.

"What do you mean?" Beauty asked.

"Beauty?" I said.

"Huh?" She smiled a little smile.

"How dare you smile right in my face and play the I'm your friend game after you kiss my boyfriend?" I said calmly. Babydoll and Star looked at Beauty in shock. "I'm gonna be honest with you right now I've lost all respect for you because that's messed up. Thought we were cool, think you know a person. I actually liked you but..." I started to walk away but stopped and looked back. "Star, BD I hope this doesn't conflict with our friendship." They held out there fist and I touched there's with mine.

- - - - - -

I was walking out the door to go to the bus until I heard the OMG Girlz talking. I could see them through the part of the door I had open. It's not ease dropping I just... Overheard.

"Beauty why would you do that?!" I heard Babydoll say.

"I-" Beauty started until Star interrupted.

"You just ruined a potential friendship with a stupid kiss! He told you he didn't like you so why keep trying!" I walked through the door and them. I stopped in front of Beauty and looked at Star and Babydoll.

"Don't worry. This doesn't ruin anything between me and you guys." I hugged them and walked to the bus.

- - - - - -  

"Whoa Aye Oooh, 

Take your nose of my keyboard, 

What your bothering me for, 

There's a room full of niggas, 

What you following me for, 

This ain't a fucking song-a-long, 

So girl what you singing for, 

It's cause we blowing like C4, 

Got my whole crew blowing like a C4..."

Prince POV

"Who is that singing?" Ray said. We all shrugged and walked on the bus. Bri. "Who knew she could sing?" Roc raised his hand.

"How you know?" I questioned.

"When we were going out I caught her singing one day. Then she sang for me. But she said the only people who know are me, Kaylah, and Zé."

"I don't think she knows we're here." Ray said.

"Really?" Prod said sarcastically.

Aubriez POV

I shook my head at the conversation the guys were having. "I don't think she knows we're here." Ray said.

"Really?" Prod said sarcastically.

"I know your here." I pulled my headphones off. They looked at me in disbelief. "How was the show?"

"Wait, you knew?! Thought it was a secret?" Prince said.

"Its not a secret." I said a little annoyed. "I just don't sing often." He nodded.

"Well you a great singer..." Ray said. Prod and Prince nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys."

"But I'm to hit the sack." Prod said.

"I am too!" Ray said.

"Deuces." Roc walked out the room. Prince stood in the middle of the bus. There was an awkward silence.

"So..." I began breathing hard as shit and panic filled my mind.

"Babe can you just hold me?! Please?" He rushed over and I jumped in his arms. He held me as tight as he could and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat on the couch I buried my face into his chest.

"Babe what's going on?" He whispered. I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes. I was trembling, I couldnt feel my hands or any part of my body for that. I was freezing cold and was scared. "Kaylah help!" She ran into the room.

"What's going on?!"

"I think she's having a panic attack." Alyzé and the guys came into the room with panic on there faces.

"Okay, um." She starting pacing back and forth. "Okay, lay her down, get her a blanket! Go!" I laid down and he ran to the back.

Prince POV

 I knelt down beside Bri and kissed her forehead. I grabbed her hand.

"Oh my god! I'm falling! I'm gonna die!" Bri said. Kaylah sat beside me.

"Bri listen to the sound of my voice. Your not falling your not going to die. Your on the bus safe and sound." Her breathing slowed and she shook less. "Now tell your bad thoughts to stop, tell them they can't over power you." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She laid motionless except for the slight rise and fall of her chest. A tear fell from her eye, they opened and she sat up a little and hugged Kaylah. She laid back down and faced the other way. Kaylah walked through the guys to the back wiping away a tear on her face. Prod followed behind her. Alyzé and Ray walked to the back with Roc.

Aubriez POV

That was the worst experience of my life. I'm lucky I have people in my life that care for me... Other than my parents. I rolled over and looked at Prince. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you babe..." He pecked my lips. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.