Can't Believe It

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was extremely thristy, I walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Hey Bri!" I closed the fridge door to see Prince standing there.

"Hi Prince." I smiled shyly. I walked to the far side of the kitchen. I tried to open the bottle but I just couldn't. Prince put one hand over mine and opened the bottle, I looked down.

"Bri." I continued to look at the floor.

"Hmm?" He raised my chin so I would look at him.

"I know I put you in an awkward situation. But, you should know our secret is safe with me. Okay." I nodded and he kissed my lips and hugged me. I started to go to Roc's room. "Good Night Bri." I turned my head towards him and smiled. I pulled my hair behind my ear. "Night Prince."

I love Roc but Prince has this mystery I love about him and his personality and looks are to die for!

I climbed in Roc's bed and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck. I turned to face him and kissed his lips. He laid on his back and I wrapped my arms around him and laid on his chest.

- - - - -

"Bri!!!" I ran up the stairs. I was skipping steps then I tripped. I heard laughter and turned to see Prince. I stuck his hands out. I hestitated to take it then I remembered what Prince said last night. He helped me up and I walked to Roc's Room. Then I tripped on something, I turned around and Roc was laying on the floor.

"Roc! This is the second time I've fell in the last 20 seconds why are you on the floor?!" I laughed. His jaw began to clinch.

"Why did you kiss Prince?"

"What?!" He sat up straight.

"When did you kiss Prince, I said?!"

"Who told you that?!" I stood and Roc slid something behind his back. I snatched it from him. "My Diary!!! What the fuck Roc?!"

"No, What the fuck is when did you kiss Prince and why?!" I stood there with my arms crossed and my jaw clinched. He walked up to me, bumping into me causing me to take a couple steps back. "I know you hear my fucking talking to you!"

"I don't gotta answer so back the hell up." I pushed him back. He's acting like such a jackass! Why the fuck would he read my diary!?

"Your acting like such a bitch!" I gasped in shock. That's it! I pushed by him, he grabbed my wrist. "Where the hell do you think your going?!"

"AWAY FROM YOU!!! SO GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!"