Saved By The Bell

I was awaken by a text from my friend Kaylah. She knows I went on a date Roc but I didn't tell the details and probably won't. Kaylah's my close friend though, she trust me so why don't I trust her. Right?

From: KayyBaee 

AUBRI! Call me when you wake up... I want the D's.

Phone Convo

K: Aubri! 

A: KayyBaee! 

K: Spill it! 

A: Okay! He took me bowling, out to eat, then back to my place. 

K: Damn! My sis is pimp. 

A: Shut up! We played 20 questions and I found out who he really is. Then I told him something bout me and we started kissing. Then he had to leave. It was surreal I feel like I can trust him Kay. 

K: Aww! I really hate you right now. 

A: Don't be jelly!

Then the doorbell rung. I ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Roc. I moved so he could come in, I shut the door. I leaned on the wall and told Roc to hold on.

"Kayybaee... I gotta go... yeah... okay... bye." I hung up the phone. Roc walked up to me.

"Finally. You're off the phone."

"Why?"

"Now I can do this." He kissed me and put his hands in my back pockets. We pulled away I rested my head on the wall and bit my lip. "You my baby girl." I nodded quessing it was a question.

He grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.

I laid down on the bed. He sat beside me then laid his head down on my lap as a stroked his hair. "What's going on today?"

"Nothing. I was gonna chill with my baby." I smiled and kissed his neck. He sat up and smirked at me. I gestured him to come closer. He leaned over me and I kissed him.

I put my hands on his jaw and his neck, he started rubbing my inside of my upper thigh. This feels so right being with Roc. His hand began to get closer to my you know. He rubbed and started to massage it. I let a moan in his mouth as he stuck his tongue in. He was about to put his hand up my shirt.

Then the door bell rang. Saved by the Bell! I placed my hand on his chest. I placed my hand on his chest and looked at him. I ran downstairs. Kaylah?!

She looks like she was just in a fight like a second ago. Her eye was swollen and there was a cut under it bleeding really bad. "Kaylah! What happened!!"

"Jay!" She dropped to her knees and buried her face in her hands.

( Comment, Rate, Subcribe! )