Not Offically

I stormed into Prince's room and sat on the bed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Prince with only boxers on. Damn! But I'm still mad!

"He knows." I said, he dropped his hand and looked the opposite way. I grabbed his hand. "I swear I didn't say nothing-"

"I know you didn't." He sat beside me and put his arm around my waist. "How did he find out?" He looked at me.

"He read my diary." He had on a surprised face. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry-"

"Fuck it." He turned my face towards him and kissed me. I kissed back and this time I didn't feel guilt at all, I was actually happy. When we pulled away I bit my lip and smiled.

- - - - -

"Aubri!" Prince yelled from the bed. I grabbed one of his sweatshirts and pulled it on.

"Yes?" I turned around and he was on the bed, on his knees. I walked to the side of the bed and he pulled me down. "Prince!" I took his phone out his pocket. "Ha!" I laid down on his chest and put my number in his phone as Mhii Bae Aubriez. Showed him and he smiled, then he pulled me on top of him and started tickling me. "Prince Stop!" I looked at him and kissed his lips.

"Te amo bebé niña."

- - - - - -

Me and Prince walked down the stairs with his arms wrapped around me and laughing. "Umm?" Kaylah said. She pulled me to the sidee. "What's going on?! Are you cheating cause Roc is right there so pointing to him and his was sitting in the living room alone with sunglasses and a straight face on. I told her everything that's happened in the last couple hours. "Oh." She said as we walked back to the guys. I stood in front of Prince. "So are ya'll?" I looked up at Prince.

"Not officially." I said.

"Oh."

"Aubriez?" I looked over at Roc.

"What."

"Can we talk real quick?"

"I guess." I walked to his room and stood in the center with my arms crossed. "What?"

"Babe, I sorry. I'm sorry for reading your diary. I'm sorry for calling you bitch. I'm just sorry."

"Roc, I'm sorry for kissing Prince but it's too late for your sorry's." I walked passed him and went back down stairs.

"So..." Everyone asked.

"So nothing. It's over and I'm done... Now come on!" Me and Kaylah walked but to my house to go get my stuff. I opened the door slowly not knowing what to find. I heard this faint sound, As we tip toed upstairs the sound got louder. I went up to my room and got my stuff. We walked closer down the hall and the sound turned into moaning. I cracked my mom's door and she was fucking Sean! Her Pimp, Ugh! They stopped.

"What was that noise!" He said.

"I dont know?!" My mom said. He knocked her off him and to the ground. He stepped in front of her.

"You setting me up Hoe?!"

"No! Never!" He slapped her and she laid on the ground. I ran out the house and Kaylah followed as we ran across the yard I heard a gunshot. I turned back, then kept running. I tried to fight the tears. There's no reason for me to cry! I mean she never cared! But there's still something in my heart making me cry. I stormed in the house dropped my bag at the door and ran to Prince's room. He was standing at the end of the bed, I grabbed his body tightly and cried into his chest.