Too Happy Right Now

"Hola amigos, amigas!"

"Hey Bri..."

"I'm too happy right now!"

"I see that..." Kaylah said. "This is unusual for you." I still had a huge smile on my face.

"I'm don't know what to do with myself it's like a mixture of happiness and hyperness."

"Is that even a word?" Prod said.

"I don't know and I'm too happy to give a fuck!"

- - - - - -

It's sound check, Prince gave me some chocolate so I'm hyper as shit. "Bri! Sit!" Kaylah yelled.

"Yeah Bri you OD hyper right now." I sat in a chair next to them bouncing in my seat. "Why are you so happy/hyper?"

"Prince gave me some chocolate on top of this morning. And yesterday night me and Prince..." I moved my eyebrows up and down. "It was the best night ever!!!" I sang at a high pitch.

"Okay guys, thanks." I turned around and the guys were walking off the stage.

"She's still hyper and we know why." Zé said looking at Prince. He scratched his neck and looked around. "Hm, why did you give her chocolate?!"

"That's not all I gave her..." He mumbled.

"I was trying not to put all your business out there but I mean go head and say it you gave her..." Zé said loudly.

"That dick." I hit him in the stomach.

"Now my head hurts."

"Probably from the candy and all the damn bouncing." Zé said. Prince picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bus. He gave me two aspirins and I fell asleep.

*Kaylah POV* 

I walked to the bus to take care of Bri since I knew Prince couldn't do it. "Hello... Yeah... Yeah we can meet in New York... Oh really?.." Who is he talking to?! "Yeah... Can't wait!.. I'm ready for it... Alright I'll see you the night we get there... Aight bye." Cheating son of a bitch, no offense moma Perez. I ran off the bus and hid. When he went inside the venue I ran on the bus and texted Zé.

Kaylah: I just overheard a conversation between Prince and some bitch in New York he's supposedly gonna meet. 

Alyzé: Oh hell no! I'ma whoop he's ass! 

Kaylah: Not yet we need proof...

Um, Prince this better not be what I think it is cause if it is...

- - - - - - 

Two Days Later- On Plane

Aubriez POV

"Who are you texting? The plane's bout to take off."

"Oh yeah... Hold on." He continued texting for awhile. "Okay." He turned his phone off. I sighed and looked out the window. "Hey..." He put his finger under my chin and guided my face towards him. "What's up?" I shrugged , he kissed my lips. "Cheer up..." I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

- - - - - - 

Kaylah POV

"Let's catch this son of a bitch." Zé said.

"Sike motherfucker! No offense mama Perez." We said at that same time. We followed him to Starbucks, he sat down and checked his phone. Then a girl came from the register with a messenger bag and two coffees. She took off her hood and revealed her identity. Bahja?! I mean Beauty?! I looked at Kaylah. She pulled out a new MacBook Air, a iPhone phone case, and some Shamballa bracelets out her bag. Prince opened the computer and started typing. He put on the phone case and put the bracelets on his wrist. He looked at her and smiled. She leaned into him and pecked his lips. I walked away from the window and walked down the street. "How the hell could he do that to Bri!" I yelled, Zé caught up to me an tried to calm me down. "No Zé I'm not gonna calm down that bitch just kissed our sister's boyfriend! I'ma fuck her ass up!!!"

"I know your mad but you have to calm down, we gotta tell Bri. That's all we can do for now so she doesn't get pissed at us." I shook my head and stopped in front of the bus.

"Okay I'ma play it off until we can talk to her alone."

"Thanks." I sat beside Prod and he put his arm around me. Zé sat with Ray across from us. She was tapping her foot slowly. As time went by as seconds her tapping got faster and faster. I stared at her foot in silence. I felt my anxiety growing higher and higher. Fuck! I hopped up and pulled her to the back room. When we went in there Bri was just getting up. She was still smiling but after this it's gonna disappear like a ghost in the presence of a suspicious person. "Bri we need to tell you something."

"What's up?" I feel so bad to take her happiness away but I have to I tell her I can't keep it a secret. I opened my mouth but no words came out. Zé placed her hand on my shoulder.

"In Orlando, Kaylah overheard Prince talking to someone while you were sleep. She said it sounded like a girl. We weren't gonna tell you until we got proof. He said they were gonna meet in New York so we followed him tonight and he went to Starbucks. He met with Beauty and she gave him a Shamballa Bracelet, a new MacBook and, a phone case." Zé said in a low cautious voice.

"See y'all were wrong my Prince is faithful..."

"Then he looked at her and smiled and she kissed him." Her smile dropped immediately.

"So yes, Prince is faithful but that bitch kissed your man..." I said in a sincere raspy voice. "What are you gonna do?"

"I'ma see if he's gonna tell me cause he said no secrets and if he doesn't tell me that's a secret."

"How long are you gonna wait?"

"Tonight and tomorrow. That's it and if he doesn't tell me I'm confronting him." She put her hand on her head. "Did he kiss back? Did he kiss her after? Did he stop?"

"I don't know... I left. I couldn't watch my best friend's love kiss or get kissed by another girl." I said shaking my head slightly.

"Everything was going so good. I don't wanna hear anymore. I'ma just wait to see if he tells me."

"Are you coming to the concert?" Zé asked.

"No." She shook her head. "I can't sit there and smile in someone I thought was my friend's face when inside I'm pissed and lost all respect for her." She laid down and faced the other way. We walked back into the front room, I sat on Prod's lap and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I began to breath heavily.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, I nodded but he took me to the back room and laid me in the bed. He laid in the bed with me. My breathing slowed and relaxed as I fell asleep. I really hope he tells her cause if he doesn't that's makes him a hypocrite and a liar.