Our House Can Be The Kick It Spot

"Babe , why are you mad at me ?" I asked .

"I don't want you to move out here . "

"What ?"

"I don't you to live all the way in Venice without me ."

"Babe , your being unreasonable ."

"No I'm not ."

"So your telling me that you want me to rely on you for everything ?"

"Yes ."

"Babe . " I sighed . "I relied on you for so long that I don't do anything for myself . You helped me alot but I just wanna do something on my own , and I'm not that far away . You know my house is your house . This gives us more freedom ."

"You right . " He said quietly .

"Then come on ." We walked into the house . "Ya'll !" They ran down the steps and I leaned on the couch . "We should celebrate ."

"Go out to eat ." Prod said .

"Nah ."

"Wanna walk on the beach ." Kaylah asked .

"Nah , but our house can be the kick it spot ." Ze said .

"Like paper on a nerd ?" I said .

"What are ya'll talking about ." Ray asked . Kaylah and Ze looked me .

"PARTY AT OUR HOUSE !" We yelled .

- - - - - -

I walked through what had to be a hundred of people in here . The door bell rang and I ran to the door . "Hey Jaden and ... Willow . Look don't start no shit with Alyze cause just got this house . You break you pay , but nice shoes though ." I shut the door behind them as they made there way out the back door onto the patio where girls were stripping and jumping into the pool . I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket . (Press Play on Video in Sidebar) "Hello !" I tried to speak over the music.

"Aubriez ! What is going on ?!"

"Um , hi .. daddy . Our house is the kick it spot like paper on a nerd ."

"Ah , Quoting your daddy I see !"

"Love you but gotta go party !" Prince pulled me in a corner as I hung up the phone and slipped it in my pocket . Okay so maybe we shouldn't be dancing to my 'Daddy's Song' but hell this is a good motherfucking song . Prince grabbed my hand and turned me around so we'd be facing the same direction . We starting grinding and so did everyone else . Especially the girls at the pools in there bras and undies . Everyone was having a good time , party of the year bitches ! This my house motherfuckers. This is one of the best carefree times I've ever had . Oh shit , we got work tomorrow ! Plus it's the weekend so we gotta go in at 9 . Ugh I can't get fired on my first day maybe I could end the party cause I mean we do got shit to do and I don't want anybody to break anything . I don't know if dad is mad at me either so . I don't know if any crashers are gonna come ... You know what I'll deal with that when it's time . I can't end the party Ze' and Kaylah are having too much fun right now and I've never seen Prince so happy . Without his managers around he's a different person . Free to be him , but I wonder why he was trippin' today ? He was acting really odd. He sung the words in my ear so close that his warm breath ticked as his lips caressed my ear . I turned around and sang the words dancing around crazy and shit . "The sky go on what I say goes , No I blow groanin adios , So I'm a do you like a jockstrap , Said she ain't one of them , Well if you ain't a jock don't that mean you suckin then (awww) , Think about it (awww) , It click yet , Suckin them dumb tryna get my dick wet . " We laughed .

- - - - - -

I woke up on the couch , I looked at my watch . Fuck it's 8:30 ! It takes me longer than 30 minutes to get ready . Let me go get Kaylah and Alyze . "Bitches get the fuck up ! We got to be at work in 30 minutes and the guys got rehersal in 10 minutes ! " I ran outside by pool . "Motherfuckers you got practice in 10 minutes , and you know how Keisha is if you not ready I'm leaving y'all asses !" I ran upstairs to my room took a quick shower and put on my clothes . Shit ! My hair looks horrible . I put it in a messy bun and ran down the steps to see everyone ready . "The fuck ? Fuck it let's go !" I ran to the truck and drove the guys to the studio . we said good bye , hugs and kisses and shit . Kaylah and Prod wanted to have a full on make out session . "Bye Prod ! We do have somewhere to be ." He shut the door and I sped off . Driving recklessly and checking my watch for the the time which was still the same every second I checked it . I readjusted my rear view mirror and a voice spoke .

"Bri why are you rushing ?" I parked the car and hopped out the driver seat I locked the before Ze and Kaylah could even get out the car .

"Your late . " I voice spoke .

"No we're right on time ." Ze said immediately after the finished . A figured appeared and she chuckled .

"Let me tell you how it works at Runway Dreams , okay ? Early is on time , on time is late , and late is fired . Get it ?" Me and Kaylah responed with a "Yes ma'am ." Kaylah and I know when its time to speak , and when to shut the fuck up and kick rocks but Ze is .. Another story . I nudged her and she responded ," Yes ma'am ."

"Good , now I'm Ja'nai . "

"Nice to meet you . " I added .

" So now we got that out the way , You go to Starbucks and get me a Carmel Frappuccino . You go hang up the clothes in the back on hangers then on racks . And you ... " she pointed to Ze . " I've gotta special something for you . "