Filling The Empty Void

I walked up to Prince, wrapped my arms around him, and rested my head on his back. He looked at me and I smiled. He sat down on the bed and I sat on his lap with my legs rested on the bed. I rested my head on his chest.

"Are you ready?" Prince asked.

"For tour?"

"No."

"Then what should I ready for?" I said confused. I'm so confused! What's gonna happen now?!

"Well, since we only have two days til tour... and tomorrow we'll all be packing. I planned to take you out." I looked at him and smiled. "I now this is not the best for you but i'm gonna make it as good as I can. Oh, one more thing."

"What?"

"I'm here for you threw any and everything."

- - - - - -

"Kaylah are you sure look okay? ( http://www.polyvore.com/prince_aubris_first_date/set?id=41412738 )

"Gorgeous! Trust me!"

"Okay."

"Now let me do your hair and makeup. Messy bun or loose curls?"

"Loose curls."

"Okay."

- - - - - -

"Go check if he's ready! I'm gotta grab my clutch."

"Okay... he's ready." Ah! This is me Prince's first date! I'm so nervous what if I fall on my face or something! Are my hands sweaty?! Fuck! I walked down the hallway slowly holding my clutch firmly. I walked in the living room and all eyes laid on me. I smiled.

"So..." I spun around. "What do you think?"

"Damn." Everyone but Kaylah said.

"Told you, Kaylah knows best!" Kaylah said."

"Prince? Hello?!' I said as I snapped in his face.

"Huh?"

"Come on!"

"Oh sorry... damn you look good bae." He said as we walked out the door.

"When are you gonna wear something like that?" Prod asked Kaylah.

"Oh, I don't know... in your dreams!" She turned around sharply make her hair whip around in the air.

- - - - - -

"Prince, this is beautiful!"

"Just like you." I blushed.

"Why did you decide to do all of this? I asked taking a bite of my salad.

"Because... I just wanna make you happy." I smiled.

"Well you really wanna make me happy you should sing to me."

"Now?"

"Yes there ain't nobody else here!"

"But, I not the best singer."

"I cannot believe you just said that! Your in fucking Mindless Behavior! Now stop frontin' a sing a d-mn song!" He started to sing the first verse to Lil' Mama by Khalil.

"I like your hips, your swag, 

The way you wear your hair, 

Your smile, your skin, 

Girl, You's a perfect ten" He lightly touched the bottom of my chin and winked.

"Hey lil mama 

Why you way ova there, I said 

Hey lil mama, 

Why don't you come over here," He gestered me over to him.

"Come hang with me, 

Have fun party, 

You sittin by yourself, 

You know you should be with me 

Hey lil mama, why you still ova there 

I said hey lil mama 

Why don't you come ova here"

"That was so good." I said.

"Anything for you."

"Look a shooting star!" I ran over to the railing and Prince came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. We made a wish.

"What did you wish for?"

"I'm not gonna tell you! It won't come true!"

"My bad!" I wished for someone or something to fill the empty void in my life where my mom once was. I turned to look at Prince and he kissed me passionately. When we pulled apart I felt the need to ask him

"What does this make us?"

"What do you want it to make us?" He kissed me.

"More than what we already are."

"Well, will you be my girl?" I smiled and nodded. He placed his hand on my cheek. I put my hand on his and kissed him. Is Prince the one who's gonna fill the void?