Really Close ... But I Liked It

So I'm getting ready for my date with Roc and I'm wearing my outfit ( http://www.polyvore.com/mhi_date_with_roc/set?id=38245393 ) I got from the mall. I'm wearing my hair curly with the side bangs out. Then the door bell rang I ran down the steps.

"Hi R-!" The huge smile on my face dropped. "Oh it's just you."

"Is that anyway to talk to you papi."

"Ugh? Your not my papi remember. Jay can you just leave?!"

"Nah. Im cool why you all dressed up anyway?"

"None of you business! Leave!"

"Fine, too make you happy mami." He kissed my cheek.

"Ugh." I can't believe he just shows up like it's nothing. Piece of shit. He's the worst mistake of my life other than when- I was knocked out my thoughts when the door bell rang. I put on some lip gloss real quick hoping it would be Roc this time.

"Hi Aubirez."

"Hi Roc." I had on a huge smile.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes!" We locked arms and he walked me the car. He opened my door for me. "I haven't bowled in forever so don't laugh at me."

"I won't. If it makes you feel better I'll go first."

"Okay."

Skipping to Bowling Alley 

Roc bowled a perfect strike on the first turn. I grabbed my ball I'm so nervous, I such I klutz. I got a gutter ball. I turned around with my hands over my mouth. Roc was laughing, then he stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my ball.

"Let me show you..."

"Okay." I put my hands in the ball and Roc held my hand and my waist. We threw the ball and I got a strike. "Yay!" I hugged Roc with my hands around his neck and his hands on my waist and when we pulled away are eyes were locked to each others.

"Aye! There go Roc. Aye Roc!" MB yelled from the other side of the room.

"Well, that killed the mood." We laughed. The guys ran up to us. I stepped back and put my hands in my back pockets.

"Who is this lovely lady?" Prince said looking at me.

"This is Aubriez my date."

"Oh my bad bro. I ain't know." I covered my mouth and giggled. So me and the boys finished playing the frame then me and Roc went to eat something to eat.

*At Restaurant* 

"Why are you watching me eat?" I hate when people watch me eat. Makes me feel fat like I'm eating too much.

"Sorry. You just so beautiful." I was blushing mad hard. "Aubri?"

"Yeah?" I said taking a bite of my salad.

"That's a nice ring where'd you get it from." That was a shocker nobody's ever asked me that other then my friends. I could feel a tear fall from my eye. "You don't have to."

"No its okay. Its from my older sister she... she um..." Roc put his hand on mine. "She's left along time ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's okay." I wiped the tears from my face. "It's the only thing I have left of her."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Let's get out of here." He grabbed my hand and he took me home.

"Do you wanna come in?" I was hoping he would say yes I really like Roc he's sweet, kind and a gentleman.

"Sure. Is your mom here?"

"Nope!"

( Read, Rate, and Subscribe! So how do you you like the story so far. If you have any ideas message me on Twitter @JaisCrewLove )