Stranger Danger

“All of you are lucky that The Smith’s aren’t charging any of you for anything! Expecially you Alyze’! Why did you slap Willow?!”

Rolls Eyes Cause she was messing with my man! I don’t play that BS!”

“Okay… but, Bri the police wants to talk to you so…” I walked down the hall with my arms crossed. I opened the door to see my mom and some officer. She was wiping her face alot, and flinching.

“Mom!” I ran over to her and hugged her. “I thought you were dead.”

“Miss. Thomas have a seat.” The officer said.

“What’s this about?!”

“Your mother has chosen the decision to disown you…”

“What why?!!”

“She feels she a unfit parent for you.”

“Mom?! Are you serious?!!!” She nodded, my leg started to jump. (Happens when I mad) “So, what does this mean for me?!”

“You’ll need to find a legal guardian-”

“Well, right now that’s not gonna happen cause I’m not at home! I’m on tour so you’ll have you wait! And mom?!” She looked at me but she had her face cover with her arm. I looked into her eyes. “I thought you loved me but….” I grabbed the officer’s coffee cup and walked to the door. I opened and looked at her. “I guess not, so fuck you!” I threw the coffee cup at the wall. “FUCK THIS SHIT! FUCK YOU MOM!” I began to cry as I walked down the hall. I walked to the the lobby where everyone was and crossed my arms. I wiped my face and shifted all my weight to my left leg.

“What happened?” Ze’ said.

“Can we just leave?!”

“No, no don’t do that!”

“Don’t do what?!!”

“Who you talking to cause it ain't me?!”

“Obviously… I am!”

“Babe, just calm down.” Prince said. I covered my face and took a deep breath.

“I’m sorryyy-” I fell to the ground.

“Babe, babe! What’s your stress level?!” I didn’t say anything. It was was like nothing was processing in my mind. My eyes closed slowly and I drifted away.

White Light

- – - – - -

I woke up to weaping in a bunk. I saw a boy with a curly afro at the end of the bed with his face in his hands. "Excuse me? What happened? Are you okay?!" He looked at me, his eyes were red and his face was wet. “What’s wrong?!”

“Aubriez you-.”

“Aubriez?”

“Yeah… You fainted remember?”

“No, I remember anything, what’s your name?”

“Oh my god.”

“What?!” He hopped of the bed, ran his hands in his hair and punched the wall. Oh my god! What did I do?! He ran off the bus. I walked to the front of the bus.

“Bri? What happened?!”

“Who’s Bri?!”

“Uh? You!” A boy with two ponytails said. “Duh!”

“Ray chill with that man… I think she’s serious.” A boy with a puffy ponytail said.

“Who was the boy with the curly afro?! He’s got anger problems?!”

“Why you say that?” A boy with a blonde mohawk said.

“Cause he was crying-.”

Laughing Seriously?!” The ponytail boy said.

“Yes, anyway… I asked him what was wrong and what was his name. And then he asked me if I remembered anything an I said no. Then he punched the wall!”

“Oh, well that was Princeton… Your boyfriend.”

“Really?! Well my boyfriend needs anger management, but um. What are y’all names?”

“Well, I’m Ray Ray.” The ponytail boy said. “That’s your best friend and my girlfriend Alyzé.”

“But you can call me Zé.”

“That’s your best friend Kaylah and that’s her boyfriend Prodigy.”

“You can call me Prod.”

“And this your ex-boyfriend Roc Royal… and he flies solo.” Ray said as he patted his shoulder.

“You can call me Roc.” Damn why I let him go?!

Prince POV

I can’t believe I let this happen?! What did the police say to her?! Fuck! I slammed the door open and hit the table with my fist. “What. The fuck. Did you say to my girlfriend?”

“Excuse you?!”

“Answer the damn question bitch!”

"Officer Harris! This young man wants to speak to you!" I eyed her as she ran out the door quickly.

“Can I help you? Oh I saw you today.”

“Fuck that shit! What the fuck did you tell my girlfriend when you called her back here?!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

“Nigga on the real-.”

“Watch you language ’fore you get yourself arrested!”

“Arrest me than nigga!”

“Look I don’t want trouble so…”

“Then tell my what the fuck I wanna know!” I plugged out a gun, cocked it and aimed it between his eyebrows. He threw his hands up.

“Okay. Okay! Her mother came here to tell her that she was gonna disown her! That’s it I swear!” I walked out the office and slammed the door behind me and put my gun in the inside pocket of my jacket. I walked out the front door and a cop met my out there. I smirked and blew that bitch’s head off. I stopped by a store and got a pair of latex gloves and some  stong cleansing stuff to clean of the gun thoroughly. It threw it in a nearby lake on my way home. I stepped on the bus and sat beside Bri.

“How you doing?”

“Good I guess just wish I remembered stuff but… shrug" She walked to the back room and I leaned forward with my elbow on my knee.

“Y’all her mom disowned her!” I whispered.

“Really?!” Kaylah said.

“How you know?” Ray said.

“Don’t worry about that…”