Forgive and Forget

It's been about two days since the thing happened and I haven't talk to anybody about it. I'm laying on the bed looking at the wall, then I felt the bed move a little and a hand on my thigh. I didn't bother looking cause I not in the mood to talk.

"Bri?" Prince said. "I don't know what happened but I hate seeing you like this. I think talking about it would really help." I shook my head no. "Okay." He sighed. "Are you coming in tour with us?" I shrugged. "Fine, If you don't gonna be like this then I just leave you alone." He sighed. Fuck! Now I've pissed him off! Ugh! Damn it! You know what?! I'm just gonna forgive and forget! I'm gonna forgive my mom for being a low class high hoe, and I'm gonna forget what happened two days ago. I need an attitude adjustment.

I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see everybody sitting in silence just looking down. I put on a bright face sat on Prince lap. "So are we all excited?!" They all looked at me crazy.

"Babe?" Prince said as he felt my forehead, cheeks and neck. I hit his hands. "Are you feeling okay."

"Yeah?" Everyone said.

"Peachy!"

"Oh, So why are we excited?" Kaylah asked.

"Tour, duh!!"

"Um, so... you're going?" Prince asked me.

"Of course!"

"Okay, then yes! I'm very excited!" I giggled.

- - - - - -

"Bri? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Kaylah, I'm postive." Kaylah wanted to talk to me so we went outside on the patio.

"But, 5 minutes ago you were depressed and now you're gonna tell me your're all happy now?!"

"Yes! I gave myself a full attitude check and I'm forgiving and forgeting."

"I'm proud of you!" She hugged me and I went upstairs to find Prince packing.