Crazy, Beautiful, You

Galing kay RadiantlyRed27

Complete AU. Emma Swan is an elementary school teacher. Regina Mills is a pastry chef. I'm not good at summar... Higit pa

The Meeting
The Taste Test
The View
The Wimp
The Midnight Surprise
The Potty Break
The Crepe Conversation
The Photo Album
The Parents
The Mantle
The Trail
The Friends
The Shower
The Promise
The Worry
The Lounge
The Regret
The Drink
The Millionares
Those Three Words
The Bedroom
The Classroom
The Front Door
The Bonding
The Facility
The Fight
The Latte
The Desk
The Kid
The Pizzas
The Offer
The Scare
The U-Haul
The Defeat
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
The Apple Cookies
The Foster Kid
The Battle
The Process
The Announcement
The Inspection
The Visit
The Fireplace
The Pain
The Ceremony
The Adoption
The End

The Move

2.5K 113 0
Galing kay RadiantlyRed27

"Henry, we talked about this hun, today is just a visit with Emma and Regina." Diane said softly.

"But, Emma, I want to go back to your house. I don't like where I am at. They have their own kids and I'm just in the background. They don't care about me." Henry said not releasing his grip from Emma's waist.

"I'm so sorry kid. I'm trying everything I can to get you back with us okay?" Emma choked out trying to keep her composure.

Regina approached the table to find Henry wrapped around Emma's waist and Emma crying softly.

"Hey Henry..." Regina said setting the coffee on the table.

"Regina!" He exclaimed letting go of Emma and spinning around to embrace Regina.

"Oh, hi," Regina smiled as she embraced the boy. "I've missed you Henry."

"I missed you too! Tell Diane to let me come home with you guys today Regina!" Henry exclaimed as he tightened his grasp around her waist.

"Oh...um..." Regina looked up at Diane who was slowly shaking her head no and then to Emma who was wiping the tears from her face with the back of her coat sleeve. "Buddy I'm afraid you can't. I would love it if you could but there are some things that have to be taken care of first."

"Like what?" Henry asked his face smashed against the woman's coat.

"Well, like we are moving into a new house. It was Emma's house when she was a kid and now it's going to be ours. All of ours. It will be our family house and you will have your own room!"

"Oh that's cool," Henry said as he let go of Regina and stood back.

"Yeah, and I want to decorate it the way that you like, so what's your favorite color?" Regina asked trying to distract the boy as he sat down on the stool next to Emma.

"Green and blue are cool." Henry replied.

"Awesome. Oh, and I was thinking, being in sixth grade and all, that you could use your own computer..."

Henry's eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Well yeah," Regina smiled at the boy as she took a sip of her coffee.

"That's awesome. I'm just excited for more cookies," Henry laughed.

"Oh honey there will be more cookies than you could ever hope for!" Regina smiled at the boy.

"Yes!" They all laughed and the tension at the table began to ease.

......

"Swan! Swan!" Emma was packing up her grill in the backyard when she heard Killian yelling for her. "Swan, are you back here?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Emma replied worried as she set the box down and opened the gate for her friend.

"Swan I'm going to be a daddy!" Killian exclaimed as he picked the blonde up and spun her around. "Belle is pregnant! We are having a baby!"

"Omg! Killian! Congratulations!" Emma shouted with joy. She was overwhelmed with happiness as she saw the love radiating from her friends face.

"I can't believe it Em! She told me this morning and I had to rush over and tell you! I'm going to be a daddy! I love that woman so much!"

"I know you do Killian! That is so fantastic! I am so happy for you two!" Emma smiled at him.

.....

"Knock knock" Belle said as she opened the front door.

"Hey gorgeous, how are you?" Regina smiled as she stood up from the boxed she was packing in the living room to greet her friend.

"Fabulous! I told Killian about the baby," Belle smiled.

"And?"

"And he is so excited!"

"That is wonderful," Regina pulled her petite friend into a hug. "Now, how are you feeling about it?"

"Good actually...after we talked that day I had a doctors appointment and once they confirmed it and it wasn't just a peed on stick...I don't know something changed. Then I was at the market yesterday and I walked by this woman with her baby in a stroller and they were so happy and I started crying but it was a happy cry. I never expected this to happen so soon but I am starting to get really excited for it now."

"Aw sweetie that is so great to hear!" Regina hugged Belle again. "As long as you are happy I am over the moon for you!"

"Thanks love your support means everything to me." Belle sighed into her friends embrace.

"I take it you told her the good news?" Killian asked as him and Emma walked into the room. Belle gave Regina a look as to imply to go along with the fact that she was just finding out.

"She did! Killian congratulations! I am so happy for the two of you!" Regina said smiling.

"Thank you Regina. Oh and I believe I still owe you an apology..."

"Hey, don't worry about it...its water under the bridge. This is a joyous occasion! Let's celebrate!" Regina said waving him off and giving him a sincere smile.

"Thank you Regina...really..." Killian smiled deeply at the woman.

"So, since I don't drink and we have a mama to be...how about we toast with some...juice?" Regina laughed.

"Juice sounds wonderful!" Belle giggled and they all walked into the kitchen.

......

Moving day had arrived and against their protest Belle had insisted on helping.

"I'm not crippled you guys I'm pregnant!" Belle said as she began to pick a box up.

"Put that down!" Regina yelled at her friend grabbing the box out of her hand.

"Regina, it's like five pounds, it is perfectly safe!"

"I don't care! We are not taking the chance of ANYTHING hurting that baby or you!"

"Well I am not just sitting here all day."

"Here..." Regina handed Belle a permanent marker. "You can write for me."

"Really?" Belle rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Hey now no sass from you," Regina laughed and Belle threw the marker at her.

"Okay the first load is ready in the u-haul!" Emma said as she walked in with Killian.

"Babe, she won't let me do anything," Belle whined to Killian.

"Are you really telling on me?" Regina asked and Belle stuck her tongue out.

"Good, I don't want you to do anything either!" Killian smiled and kissed Belle on the top of her head.

"Eh, you guys are annoying." Belle pouted and sat down on a box.

Emma laughed, "Okay well you want to ride over to the house with me to unload this one babe?"

"Of course! Your mother has already called me three times anyways so I will text her and let her know that we are on our way."

"She calls you more now than she does me!"

"Aw, are you jealous?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm relieved. I love my mom but man she can be a bit much."

"Oh stop it! She's sweet. Besides you know you're going to be the same way with Henry."

"Never," Emma winked at Regina as they headed outside to the u-haul. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

222K 8.8K 35
While dropping her daughter off at school one morning, Regina Mills bumps into a mother she's never met before. This Swanqueen AU, will focus on the...
70.6K 3K 23
Emma Swan and Regina Mills have a complicated past to say the very least. Life has dealt them the short end of the stick, time and time again, but te...
81.9K 4K 19
Emma Swan is like any other Girl-except that She's a vampire. Her family moves to Storybrooke but at the Moment the Blonde sees her English Teacher R...
212K 7K 38
Regina is a college professor at Emma's school. Emma is a regular student who seems to get into lots of trouble. Can Emma find an unlikely friend in...