Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

由 Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... 更多

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Sam (AU)

1.2K 37 3
由 Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: You are a new teacher at Hunter High. Sam is also a teacher. I couldn't think of a better school name, sorry 😂

Everyone here at Hunter High was really nice. It was my first day as a teacher and I was already loving it. I was Literature teacher. Even though I hadn't had a lesson yet, I was so excited. All the other teachers had said that the students were friendly and well behaved. Thankfully!

"I'm sure you'll fit in here Y/N." Gabriel, the art teacher, chuckled.

"Thank you. I hope I do too. Everyone seems lovely." I smiled brightly.

Castiel, the Chemistry teacher, nodded. "Yeah, we're like one big family. "Even though I don't see Sam here."'

"Sam?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, he's my brother-in-law. Teaches History. He's always on time." Cas answered.

Dean, the PE teacher, came up to us, pressing a kiss to Castiel's cheek which became red. "Yeah, he's running late. Something about Jess. Again."

"Really? I don't see why Sam just doesn't break up with her. It's obvious that she doesn't care about him." Cas sighed in annoyance.

I stood there awkwardly, not sure if I should say anything. Gabe must've noticed because he smiled at me. "Sorry Y/N, office drama. Didnt mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine. Relationships suck. Expect for yours guys. You two are so cute together!" I giggled at Cas and Dean.

Dean smirked but Cas blushed once again. "Thanks Y/N." He mumbled, cuddling into Dean as they slumped down on the staff room couch.

"No problem." I smiled. "Oh shoot, I left my book in my car."

"You and Sammy would get along. He's a bookworm too." Dean chuckled, putting his arm around Castiel's shoulders.

"I hope so. He sounds like an awesome guy!" I say sweetly, before telling them I was going to get the book before leaving.

Sam's POV

I burst into the Staff Room, trying to catch my breath. It had been a while since I'd been late. I'd always tried to be punctual with work.

However, lately, I've been having issues at home. Me and my girlfriend Jess had been arguing non stop for the past few weeks now. And this morning, I finally called it off for good. That's the reason I was late.

"Finally Sammy. Thought you'd never show up." My brother Dean teased.

"Shut up Jerk." I scowl, heading over to the coffee pot, where I poured myself a coffee into my favourite mug.

"Bitch." Dean mumbled. Cas rolled his eyes.

"But seriously, you okay? You look pissed." Gabe asked gently, not wanting to upset me more.

I sighed, turning to face them. "Me and Jess broke up."

They didn't look surprised. I couldn't blame them since they didn't really like Jess. "Good. She was a bitch anyway. You deserve someone better. Like Y/N!" Dean piped, excitedly.

"Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows together, sipping my coffee.

"The new Literature teacher." Cas informed. "She's sweet."

"And pretty." Gabe chuckled, eating a sugar donut.

"Chill guys," I chuckled. "I haven't even met her yet. Plus I've just got out of a relationship so I'm not exactly hunting for someone yet."

"Oh Sammy, my little sweet brother. Trust us, you'll like her." Dean winked.

"Whatever Dude." I scoffed.

Suddenly, the door opened. In walked a- Holy Hell- the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. My jaw dropped open, and I nearly dropping my coffee mug.

She wore a red dress that came up just above her knee, that complimented her gorgeous curves, giving her the smart but sexy look. She was small but her black pumps lifted her up a few inches. Her hair was left down, looking soft and shiny.

"Got my book!" She announced with a breath taking smile, showing a copy of one of my favourite books in her tiny hands.

"Awesome!" Dean chuckled. He looked over at me, smirking at my awe struck face. "Y/N, this is my brother Sam. He's the History teacher. And Y/N, this is Sam."

When Y/N looked a me, her eyes widened for a second and her cheeks turned pink. "Hi." She said shyly.

I snapped out of my trance. "H-hey. Nice to meet you." I stuttered, mentally scolding myself for doing so.

"Nice to meet you too." She giggled at my nervousness.

Before anyone could say anything else, the bell ring, signalling that the school day had started. "Well," Dean announced, getting up. "Let's get to work."

~Time Skip (A few weeks)~

It had been a few weeks since Y/N had joined the school. Over those weeks, we'd become best friends, bonding over knowledge and books. She was so amazing and beautiful.

Right now, I was walking to her classroom. It was nearly lunch and we usually spent Lunch breaks together. I had a free period so I didn't have to worry about my class.

When I got to Y/N's classroom, she was teaching her lesson so I stood at the doorway, watching in non creepy way. Most students waved at me but focused on the lesson. They really did enjoy this lesson since Y/N got here. Even the troublemakers were enjoying it.

Y/N was too busy reading from the book they were studying to notice me. I didn't mind though. She looked beautiful reading. The way her eyes lit up while reading was adorable.

"And from the way she describes the man, we can clearly see that she loves him." Y/N informed, looking up from the book. She made eye contact with me and smiled, continuing with her statement.

"She finds him, painfully handsome, incredibly intelligent and undoubtedly caring. A true gentleman."

My heart beat picked up. I couldn't tell if she was quoting from the book or speaking about me. I just smiled more at her, causing her to blush slightly. The bell rung, snapping us out of our gaze.

"Okay class!" Y/N spoke. "Read chapters 6 and 7 for homework. And have a good weekend!" She said happily as the students left. Many said goodbye to her which made her smile.

When they left, she turned her attention to me once again. "Heya Sam. Fancy seeing you here." She joked.

I chuckled, walking over to her desk. "I know. It's crazy seeing each other at the place we work. How coincidental."

She giggled, looking at me. "Oh shush and come and eat. I made salads!"

"You didn't have to do that Y/N." I smiled.

She shrugged, sitting down. "Well I did so sit down and eat before I give you detention."

I smirked. "You're so cute when you're teachery."

She blushed, biting back a smile. "And you're cute when you're trying to tease me."

"Wow, I'm so offended." I said, fake hurt as I sat down beside her.

"Good." She giggled, handing me my salad.

I took it off her with a grin. She blushed harder but rolled her eyes. "Frickin Moose."

My jaw dropped open and I gasped dramatically. "How could you say that?"

Y/N burst out laughing at my face. She reached up and shut my mouth. "Close that, you'll catch flies."

I chuckled, beginning to eat my salad. "Oh wow, this is delicious." I moaned.

"Really? Thanks Sam." She said shyly, eating hers as well.

"No problem. Only telling the truth."

It was quiet for a moment. I just gazed at Y/N, admiring her beauty. How can one woman be this beautiful and make me feel like this?

"What?" She asked. "Do I have something in my face?"

"No." I blushed. "I, uh, was just thinking."

"About what?"

"...You..."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, looking at me. "What about me?"

"I was wondering...and you can totally say no but I was just thinking, do you maybe wanna go out sometime?" I asked awkwardly, playing with my food.

She was silent, looking shocked but turning happy. "S-sure. I would love too."

"Really? Awesome!" I cheered.

Y/N giggled at my excitement. "You're such a dork."

"Hey! I'm not." I protested playfully.

She scoffed playfully. "You sure about that Sammy boy?"

I pouted. "Hellz yeah I am and it's Sam not-"

I was cut off when Y/N crashed her lips on mine. My whole body froze at first but when my mind kicked in, I melted into the kiss.

It was passionate and soft. Perfect.

When we pulled back, Y/N was blushing and smiling, looking down at her salad. "So I'm free tomorrow. That alright with you?"

I nodded, still in shock from the kiss.

"Good, now let's eat before Lunch break is over." She ordered, smirking at my state.

"Uh, yeah." I chocked out.

Man, I definitely was in love...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

37.3K 786 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
57.8K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
96.5K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...