The Queen [2]

By NissaMoon_

"I'm not her,whom you could easily fool with your words.I am not her neymar." Returning back to life brought... More

Expectations
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Interlude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Pause
Chapter 30
Instagram
0.2
A very important Nissa Mail๐ŸŒž
The Duchess
Book 3!

Chapter 8

453 19 5
By NissaMoon_

Neymar

I watch as the car that carried serayah drove away and not even through her journey towards the gates did she look back.I know I hurt her badly.I know I am being selfish but my heart and pride got the best of me everytime I'm around serayah.

I stood there as I watched the car left the gates of the castle."Ney baby,we have somethings to discuss."Kenna's voice said behind me as I turned she approached me with a small smile but there was something in her eyes that I couldn't catch.

"Hmm,I have a meeting at 3"I said before checking my watch."So you can steal me for atleast an hour before I attend the parliament meeting."I said and give her a smile."Thats all I need anyways."With that she took my hand and gave me a flirty smile.

Serayah

The huge new trau stadium come to view and all I could see was young teens waiting against the gate.My red range rover sport tvd6 came to attention when a girl from the crowd tore her eyes away from the stadium and looked around the area.That is until her eyes locked into my car.Though windows are rolled down I was surprised that they had that amount of voice as their excited screams could be heard .I am just lucky that this piece of black eye wear is able to cover what is behind it (which is my swollen eye.

I tried to multitask by waving hello and putting one hand on the wheel and smile.Carefully and safely I arrived at the security gates and was immediately let in.Thank god.

Before walking out I made sure my sunglasses is covering my eyes,my blank tank top wasn't too low.Having no makeup before coming here I brought my minimal make up bag with me before taking out my black chanel bag and made my way out of my car as I prepared for the impact of loud screams.I put on a small smile as I knew photographs are going to be taken.

As soon as I made my way backstage,everyone was running around making last minuter preparations.And then I reached the room where it had lounge room on the door the room where alex said he was going to be.Entering I felt every piece of eyes on me and everyone quieted down.

"Hello"I made the first move.I didn't want them to lose their fun just because of who I am.They all then introduced themselves and I am happy to say the more time I spend with this people I know I am just going to love them.They are going to be my companions for this whole tour so might as well.

I am talking wih alex's stylist fera when then I noticed I haven't spotted alex at all in this room."Do you know where is alex?"I askand then she offered me her guidance to the really backstage of the stadium.After entering a not so big black door,I am welcomed by alex's voice.

Fera and I sat on one of the seats as we wat h alex doing his sound check.I now realized that he hadn't notice me and is really living the dream.Fera is around alex and I's age and she is studying design and style in university and is given the opportunity to come along this tour when someone from alex's management team recognized and liked her work after visiting the uni's mini fashion show.

And I can really tell fera and I will really have a good connection.Then the music stopped and we looked up to find alex already waving at us.He then came down to where we are.

"There she is the babe"He says before coming to me and giving me a hug."I see you met fera"He says and the three of us then talked about the show tonight and alex's special performance which is going to be a new song.As we listened to the alex's opening artist doing their turn of sound checks.

"Did you change from the castle?"He asks and I nodded."How did it go?"He asks and with that fera take it as a cue to leave alex and I as she has to finish some business backstage.

"He is engaged."Was all I said and tried not to display any emotion."And honestly I don't really care all I want is him not to forget he has a five year old child and how this must affect him,I mean he really knows how to distract that child with sending him off to horse riding and attending ceremonies and all.I praise him for that but sometimes he should think that davi should have his rest to.He is really tired now a days,Its sad seeing him like thi-"But before I could finish alex takes me into a hug.

"I now know why you're wearing that huge sunglasses,I now know why you are late to soundcheck,I now know why my manager is worried when she heard uncontrollable sobs and glass shattered when she came to check up on you and I want you to know that its okay to feel this way sera.Its okay to be angry.Its okay if you're upset.Its okay because you still love him despite you not admitting it whats not okay is emotionally hurting yourself and hiding the truth through that glasses,I am here to help."He says and with that I let oud a sob as he hugged me.

After that mental breakdown in one of the seats in the stadium earlier.Alex had offered me to stay in his dressing room through the whole concert in which I said no and is determined to watch him live.

What give me a surprise is when serane and imania came and so with that we stood in the vip arena of the stadium as alex sang his fourteenth of sixteen songs tonight and soon he will be singing his new song in which I am wondering what is it about most importantly hos is it going to sound like.

Right now there was a short interlude then soon alex's figure came to view when the spotlight shone on him and the crowd again went wild.

"This next song is something I wrote in a  friend's perspective and I find their story so mesmerizing and their love so strong that I knew this won't be the last somg I will write for them.And I hope she won't get angry if she listens to this as I wrote it against her will and am performing this also against her wishes."He looks to where I was and giving me a small smile and a wink before saying.

"This is All I want"

"All I want is nothing more than to hear you knocking at my door,cause if I could see your face one more I could die a happy man I'm sure,when you said you're last goodbye I died a little bit inside.I lay in tears in bed all night.But if you love me why'd you leave me take my body take my body.All I want is and all I need is to find somebody,I'll find somebody." He took a short pause as I tried to wrap around how he had beautifully written something so personal.

He started singing again and at this verser there was this lyrics sentence that was just so beautiful 'Our love is made for movie screens'In which is so well thought of it was like he had summarized something that was personally bugging me when I am married to neymar,it was that neymar and my marriage was always the topic of tv shows and celebrity gossip everything that we did was always under the spotlight.

It is as if we were also one of their puppet and over the years I had realized I hadn't just become a royalty but I had also become a celebrity.And like all other celebrity couples I became a divorced celebrity royal.

And that is hard.Alex finishes the song and I didn't realize that I was just watching him and shamelessly there were actual tears in my eyes.God how many times have I cried today.

Feelings really do suck.

Alex closes his concert with the usual thank you for coming speech and with that I was ushered backstage and then as soon as I entered the lounge room there stood alex sweaty as ever but how could you not want to hug him after he had put your emotions and situations of your love life into a song.

We looked at each other before I know it I was hugging the sweaty man."For a second there I thought you were going to be mad."And I laugh but was muffled due to the fact my face is literally on his chest."How could I it was a beautiful song."I said and he whispered the words i'm glad and right now I am really glad that I have him as a friend.

He kissed my forehead before he decided to take a shower leaving me with my sister and imania.

"You guys are really cute together"Serane said and I shook my head,I really do see alex as a friend only."I know just saying he could really be fresh after a toxic relationship".

And I realise she was right I was in a toxic relationship.

Neymar was so toxic that I couldn't get over him fast.That I still couldn't find clear air for a year.That I still had a small hope that he would come back to me.

But everything toxic could kill you.

And he is killing me emotionally.

But maybe I'm addicted to toxic because right now he still is the one I find myself defending yet avoiding.

What a messed up person I really am.

Nissa Mail

So how do you like this chapter???

Secretly shipping serayah and alex here but you know they just cant be together or maybe they will be?😉

Anyways have you guys read journey to remember already? The newly plotted one? I'm just going to do a little self promo!You guys should.I have this great great ideas for it!

Anyways like and love and comment on your thoughts in this chapter and by gods willingness,I will try to reply to your thoughts. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 17.4K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4.9K 677 58
Avengers Clint wanda Steve Natasha Loki Thor Bruce Sam pepper tony
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.5K 633 39
Charming the heart of a man is a lot more difficult than it sounds. Especially when it's already bewitched by somebody else - literally! -- All that...