My Brothers Bestfriend.

By bubblegum8

Everything changes when both Kasey and Caleb admit their feelings for one another. All that comes their way c... More

My Brothers Bestfriend
My Brothers Bestfriend 3
My Brothers Bestfriend 4
My Brothers Bestfriend 5
My Brothers Bestfriend 6
My Brothers Bestfriend 7
My Brothers Bestfriend 8
My Brothers Bestfriend 9
My Brothers Bestfriend 10
My Brothers Bestfriend 11
My Brothers Bestfriend 12
My Brothers Bestfriend 13
My Brothers Bestfriend 14
My Brothers Bestfriend 15
My Brothers Bestfriend 16
My Brothers Bestfriend 17
My Brothers Bestfriend 18
My Brothers Bestfriend 19
My Brothers Bestfriend 20
My Brothers Bestfriend 21
My Brothers Bestfriend 22
My Brothers Bestfriend 23
My Brothers Bestfriend 24
My Brothers Bestfriend 25
My Brothers Bestfriend 26
My Brothers Bestfriend 27
My Brothers Bestfriend 28
My Brothers Bestfriend 29
My Brothers Bestfriend 30
My Brothers Bestfriend 31
My Brothers Bestfriend 32
My Brothers Bestfriend 33
My Brothers Bestfriend 34
My Brothers Bestfriend 35
My Brothers Bestfriend 36
My Brothers Bestfriend 37
My Brothers Bestfriend 38
My Brothers Bestfriend 39
My Brothers Bestfriend 40
My Brothers Bestfriend 41
My Brothers Bestfriend 42
My Brothers Bestfriend 43
My Brothers Bestfriend 44
My Brothers Bestfriend 45
My Brothers Bestfriend 46
My Brothers Bestfriend 47
My Brothers Bestfriend 48
My Brothers Bestfriend 49
My Brothers Bestfriend 50
My Brothers Bestfriend 51
My Brothers Bestfriend 52
My Brothers Bestfriend 53
My Brothers Bestfriend 54
My Brothers Bestfriend 55
My Brothers Bestfriend 56
My Brothers Bestfriend 57
My Brothers Bestfriend 58
My Brothers Bestfriend 59
My Brothers Bestfriend 60
My Brothers Bestfriend 61
My Brothers Bestfriend 62
My Brothers Bestfriend 63
My Brothers Bestfriend 64
My Brothers Bestfriend 65
My Brothers Bestfriend 66
My Brothers Bestfriend 67
My Brothers Bestfriend 68
My Brothers Bestfriend 69
My Brothers Bestfriend 70
My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 1/2
My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 2/2 (The end.)

My Brothers Bestfriend 2

69.8K 782 98
By bubblegum8

At the end of the day I wait beside Jacob's car until his footy practice is out. I'm usually fine to wait patiently when Stefanie's with me, or even when I'm just by myself.

But unfortunately, today I've forgotten my iPod. It seems to be happening quite a lot lately. I really need to remember to sync my music to my phone, too.

I sigh, finally admitting to myself that I'm beyond bored and incredibly impatient today. I fall down beside the car and pick up a rock, tossing it up and down as my thoughts drift.

I'm pretty excited for the party tonight, which is unusual because I don't usually look forward to any of the boy's parties. I mean, it's not like I dread them or anything, I just don't particularly care. I do join, usually, but this time around I'm even excited to get ready.

Matt could be the reason. Okay, he is the reason. He's cute, he's nice and he's funny. And he could potentially take my mind off of Caleb, which is a massive pro.

I frown when the rock I'm tossing doesn't fall into my hands, and I turn my head slightly and watch as it instead hits my brothers' car and leaves a small dint. My mouth falls open and I stare at the mark with wide eyes, shaking my head slowly. If Jacob sees that, I'm so dead.

Suddenly I hear the familiar sound of loud boys heading in my direction and I quickly scramble to stand up. Brushing my hands on my jeans and picking up my bag, I try to casually lean against the back door of the car, trying to hide the dint from view.

When the usual small group of boys reach the cars I grin at them. "Hello,"

Amongst Jacob is obviously Caleb, as well as Joshua, Paul, Ricky and Quinn.

"Hi?" Jacob asks slowly, the tone of his voice skeptical. "You're quite perky on this fine afternoon,"

"No I'm not," I say quickly. All five boys stare at me, their facial expressions all suspicious. Caleb discreetly lifts his left eyebrow and I frown. "I'm fine, sheesh, I'm allowed to be happy,"

"That you are," Quinn says as he allows his eyes to quickly roam down my figure. "You're looking good today, Kasey,"

I ignore Quinn's comment and watch as Caleb shoves his shoulder into Quinn's, knocking him to the side quite a bit. He frowns at his friend, shaking his head. "Cut it out,"

"Yeah," Jake glares at him. "Don't even start, Quinn,"

I shake my head slightly, a small smile on my face for no real reason. Nothing is comical about it at all, but I have this problem where I kind of smile or giggle when times are either awkward or sad.

"Here," Jake huffs, throwing his keys at me. "Get in the car,"

A smirk falls on my face as I successfully catch the keys and make my way to the passenger seat, deciding it's only fair that I finally get my turn in the front seat.

I press the button on the keys to unlock the doors and open the passenger one. Just as I'm about to get in I'm pulled into a heavy chest. I know it's Caleb immediately just by the smell of his aftershave.

"Caleb," I whine while trying to ignore the feeling of his hard chest that I'm being held against. I stomp my foot down on his while I try to pry his hands off of my waist. "You have to play fair!"

"I don't have to do anything," He grunts, trying to stop me from struggling against him.

I whip my head to the side to look back at him and I'm startled by how close his face is to mine. I quickly run my eyes over his flawless skin, taking in the bright color of his eyes and the slight stubble on his chin.

"As much as I enjoy our position," Caleb breathes, his breath minty and cool against my face. "The front seat is mine, and it's waiting for me,"

"Cay," I begin sternly, pulling my face away from his and turning to look ahead of me again. "Let go, it's my turn,"

"Sorry, princess," He chuckles, his voice deep. I feel him move his head and then his lips are right against my ear, whispering, "Respect your elders,"

I roll my eyes but don't say anything.

"I'm going to put you down," Caleb finally says.

"About damn time!" I growl. I look to my left to see my brother and the boys aren't taking any interest in our exchange.

"But if you take my seat, then I won't hesitate to tickle you until you cry and scream for mercy," Caleb says, the threat clear in his tone. He drops his hands from my waist and quickly grabs my hips, tickling me a little bit. I giggle and struggle against him before he stops. "Or I could think of other ways to make you scream..."

A blush covers my face and I completely stop struggling. "Okay,"

"Okay, as in you won't try to steal my seat," He says softly, his hands moving from my hips to my now slightly exposed midriff. "Or okay, as in you want me to make you scream?"

"No!" I say quickly as my cheeks redden even more. "I won't take your damn seat, Caleb!"

He chuckles before he releases me and I quickly turn to face him. He stares at me, a smirk on his face and his eyebrows raised. "Something else you need, babe?"

"No," I whisper quietly, stepping closer to him. I bite my lip and watch in satisfaction as his eyes fall to my mouth, his stare not leaving my pulled lip. I trail my finger down his chest slowly before quickly using both my hands to push on his muscly chest. He stumbles quite a bit, not expecting my strategy whatsoever and I giggle. "But that seat is mine,"

I don't wait any longer before jumping into the passenger seat and locking the door. Caleb's shocked and disgruntled expression stares at me through the window and I smirk, blowing him a kiss.

I turn in surprise when the driver's door opens and Jacob gets in. He glances at me, a slight anger to his expression. "Don't do shit like that to him, Kase," He snaps. "Even though it's Caleb, he's still a boy and you shouldn't give him any reason to pay any attention to you,"

I roll my eyes, ignoring my brothers' sudden mood and turn my head again to look out the window. Caleb still hasn't moved. When he sees me again he smirks, shaking his head. He brings his finger up to his neck and drags it along slowly, telling me that I'm basically dead.

Once Caleb is sitting with his seatbelt on, courtesy of Jacob threatening not to leave unless we 'buckle up', we finally head home.

"We seriously are throwing a party," Jacob begins as we pull up at the house and he puts the car in park. He turns to look at me. "I'm gonna go and get alcohol, you cool to stay here?"

"Of course," I sigh. Why does he have to be so... Jacob? I grab my bag from the floor, resting it on my lap. "I'll see you when you get back,"

"Alright then," Jake shrugs. "We'll be back soon, just call or text one of us if you need to,"

"Okay, Jake," I roll my eyes.

"Actually I'm gonna stay here," Caleb says casually as he opens the back door. He looks at Jake, grinning sheepishly. "I skipped showers in the locker room and now I really need one. Is that cool?"

"Yeah dude," Jacob shrugs, outstretching his hand to Caleb and they fist pump.

I don't stay to watch any more of their exchange and quickly get out, slamming the passenger door and running up to the front door. I unlock it and step inside just as I hear Caleb's door slam closed. He's going to get me for the front seat.

I don't hesitate, I drop my bag and take the stairs two at a time. When I'm halfway up I finally look behind me just to see Caleb toss his bag to the right of him and follow me quickly, determination on his face.

I giggle. "You won't catch me!"

"Bet your fucking Girl Scout cookies I will," He calls out just as I reach the landing.

When I enter my room I try to quickly slam the door closed behind me, but unfortunately Caleb sticks his foot in the way just in time. I glare at him, my breathing heavy. "Go away,"

"No," He pushes his whole body against the door and successfully opens it, making me stumble back a little. He smirks. "Revenge, baby,"

I regain my balance quickly and edge backwards slowly. There's no point running for my bathroom because there is no lock. Shaking my head, I frown slightly. "You know that this isn't fair, I never get the front seat! And I called shotgun this morning, like I do every other damn morning!"

"There are no rules or shotgun in war, love," He grins, inching forward slightly. "And besides, you played dirty to get the front seat. You seduced me,"

"I did not," I blush horribly.

"You definitely did, I have evidence to prove it," He says as he looks down. I follow his gaze to see an obvious bulge in his pants.

"Oh my God," I cringe.

He doesn't say anything before he attacks me, his hands moving to my waist and tickling me. I begin to giggle as I fall backwards onto my bed, but he doesn't stop and instead crawls on top of me, his wrath harsh and unrelenting.

"Caleb, please, stop!" I say through my laughter. My sides hurt from the abuse and I feel tears come to my eyes from laughing so much.

"For starters, how about saying please?" He smiles innocently, his hands not leaving my hips.

"Please!" I laugh loudly. "Please please please!"

"Now, say sorry," He demands as his hands slow down, his fingertips only tickling me slowly. He leans his face down closer to mine and my breath catches. "And mean it,"

"I'm sorry, Cay," I say gently, my body nearly convulsing with how heavy I'm breathing.

He groans slightly and my cheeks redden again. He raises his eyebrow. "Sorry for?"

I glare at him as I realize he's stalling. "I'm sorry for taking your fucking seat,"

He smirks at me, his eyes roaming my face. "And will it ever happen again?"

"No!" I giggle when he tickles me again. "I promise to never take your damn seat again,"

"My seat," Caleb begins, his voice a whisper as his fingers trail from my hips to my exposed stomach. He trails his fingers along the skin slowly, his touch gentle. "Which is where?"

"In the front," I nearly growl, his delaying making me beyond angry.

"Okay," He says slowly. He repositions himself so that one of his legs is in between mine and the other is bent at the knee to support his weight. Our position makes me nervous and I feel myself shiver slightly. "Now, how badly do you want me to stop tickling you?"

I hesitate before answering. "Very badly,"

He smirks before bringing his head down to rest in the crook of my neck, his breath cool against my skin. Finally, he whisper into my ear causing goosebumps to rise on the lengths of my arms. "Then kiss me,"

I nearly stop breathing, my eyes widening. He wants me to kiss him?

His head leaves the space between my head and shoulder as he pulls back to look at me, the smirk no longer on his face as he stares down at me. He's serious.

I bite my lip but before I can think about it anymore, I quickly loop my arms around his neck and pull his head down closer to mine. I slam my lips up against his and he groans.

He immediately takes control of the kiss, his tongue darting out to lick my bottom lip before he bites down softly, emitting a soft moan for me. I let him in and our tongues touch, making my sudden need for this boy double.

After a long six years of crushing on this boy, and wishing for something like this to happen, it finally is. And trust me, it's much better in real life than in any of my imaginations.

We both pull away from each other at the same time, our lack of air not really leaving us much of an option.

He stares down at me, his eyes slightly wide and disbelieving. And then the blood rushes to my face and I blush horribly again.

And then Jacob's car beeps and I jump in shock, hitting my head against Caleb's. I groan from the sharp pain, holding my head. "Sorry,"

He suddenly smirks, shaking his head. "That was such a you moment,"

"Shut up and go and help Jacob with the alcohol," I snap, my eyes closed. I will most likely end up with a headache now.

He surprises me when he leans down and pecks my lips. I open my eyes to see he's smiling, which is a sight that is very rare. I bite my lip, because damn, with a smile like that, he should really smile more often. And then he winks at me before he exits my room, leaving me to wonder what the hell just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 737 36
Autumn and Jake were best friends since they're in diapers. Nothing could keep them apart. But as they grow older, Jake is starting to have feelings...
1.4K 149 28
Meet skylar, a fun, outgoing, beautiful young girl who spent most of her days with her best friend Tyler. Meet Tyler a handsome, intelligent, young...
71 14 15
Caleb and Sam have been best friends for as long as they can remember and know each other better than anyone. But when tragedy strikes, Caleb struggl...
1.5K 70 19
Meechiee And Caleb met at a park and became bestfriends instantly when they were 8. They went to the same elementary, middle and highschool together...