The Quarterback's Girl

Da Starbucks_Cappuccino

I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I... Altro

The Quarterback's Girl
Chapter 1 // "Well, Crescent we meet again"
Chapter 2// "That was anything but kinky"
Chapter 3 //"It's official, I'm sitting next to a suicidal maniac"
Chapter 4 // "I also come wrapped in sparkling silver paper with a bow on top"
Chapter 5 // "Stop touching my bits and bobs"
Chapter 6 //"Aribella, it's a party dress not a fireman's outfit"
Chapter 7// "Pffffttttt...Yeh and I'm the reincarnation of Hitler"
Chapter 8// "Cress, you look like a zebra"
Chapter 9//"Please Dawson, I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination
Chapter 10//"Why do you have two idiots chasing after you"
Chapter 11//"Emily I'm one brush stroke away from looking like a full on clown"
Chapter 12//"As many times as it takes you to say my name"
Chapter 13//"If you don't shut up I'll pop your cherry"
Chapter 14//"Are you a psycho bitch or do you want to end up in jail for murder"
Chapter 15: Part one// "Happy birthday you poor excuse for a brother"
Chapter 15: Part 2// "It sounds like you two are going to have hateful sex..."
Chapter 16//"That hurt, I'm going to go drown myself in vodka"
Chapter 17// "Elliott did you just call me Satan"
Chapter 17.5 //"Your boobs aren't real but even the best of us sometimes forget"
Chapter 18// "Get off my girl!"
Chapter 19 // "PDA, PDA, PDA"
Chapter 20// "Come on Cress, it was a dare, a joke"
Chapter 21// "Anyways during sex you burn as much calories as running 5 miles"
Chapter 22// "I never said you were a handsome sex God"
Chapter 23// "I can't help but look down at your lips and ..."
Chapter 24// "And he kisses me"
Chapter 24.5 // "And he kisses me"
Chapter 25// "You pushed the girl you are 'supposedly in love with' out a tree"
Chapter 26// "Babe? Did you just call my sister a pig?"
Chapter 27// "Why Aribella Jones and Winter Michaels hates me?"
Chapter 28//"Me, jealous of you? Bless your delusional soul"
Chapter 29// It's you Cress or it's no one, there will never be an in-between"
Chapter 30//"Carter stop making up a load of bullshit, you jealous bastard"
Chapter 31//"Don't cry Cress, please Dawson don't cry"
Chapter 32// I was The Quarterback's Girl, until he let me go.
Chapter 33//"Wait you mean to say Elliott Grayson was 'Mr. sexy voice'
Chapter 34\\"Leave her she's worshipping the ground I walk on"
Chapter 35// "My middle finger salutes the bullshit coming out your mouth"
Chapter 36// "You know, when you put the D in the V"
Chapter 37// "I don't stare I was just appreciating your masculinity"
Chapter 38// "It's when you like to do the dirty with no strings attached"
Chapter 39// "Did you know your pretty little boyfriend shot someone?"
Chapter 40//"We're hot coco and Marshmallows, you're hot and I wanna be on you"
Chapter 41//" Actually you were privileged to be swapping saliva with me"
Chapter 42// "Bye Aaron, say hi to the devil for me when you go back to Hell"
BONUS CHAPTER// Elliott POV - part 1
BONUS CHAPTER// Elliott's POV- Part 2
Chapter 43// "No Crescent it's not a book couple it's you"
Chapter 44//"Conner, you're a bit confused so I'll enlighten you. I'm a female"
Chapter 46// "It? If I were you I wouldn't be looking for a deadly clown"
Chapter 47 // "When the banana meets the flower, just with a -Y at the end"
Chapter 48 // "Don't say my name like that unless we're in the bedroom"
Chapter 49// "And then Satan said 'Put the alphabet in math...' "
Chapter 50// "Well Dawson how about a buy you a book?"
Chapter 51// Elliott made all the god's jealous and I bet he made Zeus gay"
Chapter 52// "I hope we stay ghost friends and scare the shit out of people"
Chapter 53//"I bet your hands would look even better wrapped around my..."
Chapter 54//"Wow, I'm not third wheeling between the pair of you"
Chapter 55//"That could be if you weren't playing the field"
Chapter 56// "Your cheekbones are so sharp I nearly cut my hand"
Chapter 57// "How come you two aren't being all smoochy smoochy, kissy kissy?"
Chapter 58// "Huh I've always thought they mythological"
Chapter 59// "I want an idiot who can make me laugh"
Chapter 60// "What's 2+2 Dawson?"
Chapter 61//"Elliott, do you see what I see?"
Chapter 62// "I'm sorry I didn't plan out my peeing schedule"
Chapter 63// "I think you need testing on, in a mental hospital"
Chapter 64// "I, Elliott Grayson, was afraid of a girl rejecting me"
Chapter 65A// "You won my heart?"
Chapter 66//"You're not my girlfriend anymore,"
Chapter 67// "Grayson, when where you going to tell me?"
Chapter 68//"That's me, knocking the breath out of women since 1998"
Chapter 69//"I'll protect you Crescent"
Chapter 70: Part one//"You're not going to die, "
Chapter 70: Part two// "You're breaking my heart"
Chapter 71// "Kiss me you fool"
Chapter 72// BONUS CHAPTER: DANIEL POV
Epilogue// "Guess I'll always be The Quarterback's Girl then"
Final Author note// The Quarterback's Girl
SEQUELS AND PREQUELS
SURPRISE SPIN-OFF
BONUS CHAPTER "I still get butterflies even if I've seen you a hundred times"
Conner's story
One million reads

Chapter 45//"Uh, I think hell is missing it's king and queen"

14.1K 517 697
Da Starbucks_Cappuccino

Chapter 45//"Uh, I think hell is missing it's king and queen"

I stand there with my hands on both of Conner's shoulders; his arms wrapped around my waist and not to mention the fact that my brother standing directly in front of us.

Why, dear gods do you always do this to me?

From the corner of my eyes I see Aribella with her mouth hanging open; oh this is such a slap in the face for her.

I shove Conner off of me and stand beside him instead, it makes things less awkward, and you know if we weren't pressed up against each other.

We both walk out the elevator, and as we do I keep my head bent unable to look Daniel in the eye. Also it didn't help the fact that I found this situation slightly humorous.

Daniel rubs his eyes as if he was imagining what he just saw and he was trying to wake up from a bad dream. It was actually quite funny seeing him look so dumbfound.

"Crescent how many of my friends are you going to fuck around with, who next Alec? Aiden? Cause that's all I have left"

"Want a quick kiss Crescent" Aiden winks in my direction, but the glare he received from Daniel immediately made him shut his mouth. "Guess not then"

"Alec has a boyfriend" I point out but then bite my tongue. This wasn't the right time to be acting smart with my brother.

"Carter, Conner and... Elliott, really Cress, I never imagined you to grow up to be like this"

"Daniel actually shut up, lets count how many girls in this very room you have ended up in bed with. Emma, Rose, Lucy, Sharon, Katy, oh look that's double the amount of guys I have dated. Not fucked"

The girls whose names I had just called out looked at me in shock. Well how would I not know? When you come over to my house to 'study' I know the bed isn't squeaking because of the intense amount of writing they are doing.

That was a really disturbing thought.

"She has a point" Conner pointed out, he was completely unfazed by the death glare my brother gave him for speaking out loud.

"Why can't she just mess around" Conner continue, ouch that kind of hurt, seeing as we are both 'messing around.'

"You need to chill Dan your acting like we're dating" Conner tells Daniel. Now that was kind of like a stab in the chest, because sorry bad boy I've had feelings for you since forever.

"There aren't any proper feeling" he continues in a mocking tone. Way to go boy you practically just twisted the knife in my heart.

"Crescent your going to listen to me or else..."

"I'm not going to let you treat me like the yellow starburst, okay? I am the pink starburst!"

"I always did think your lips tasted a little sweet and fruity"

"Not the time Con..."

"Oh how emotionally heartbreaking, let's move on before I puke at the sight of her" Aribella dashes forward with Ryan by her side.

Wait WHAT?

Usually I'm open to shipping any 2 people together and the though of Aribella and Ryan getting together sounded so prefect, yet so scary.

Now that would be a couple that could rule hell.

I wasn't the only one whose gaze was following Ryan and Aribella. Both Conner and Daniel looked in their direction with their mouth in a 'O' shape.

"Uh, I think hell is missing it's king and queen" Aiden comments.

"What if they have a kid" Conner says out loud and shivers at the thought.

"If they become official, I'm going in to hiding" Daniel says.

"You know Dan, just be happy your sister didn't fall for Ryan"

"Aiden" Daniel sighs rubbing a hand over his face.

"You know I always though Aaron was quite sexy" I joke, but all three boys turn in my direction stunned. I raise my hand "Joking, jeez"

"I think I need to sit down after hearing that" Daniel huffs practically white from my previous comment.

*

I was currently dusting away all the spider webs from my room.  Hated the tiny creatures with 8 legs.

I shiver as I attempt to reach one that was really high up. I could feel my top riding up seeing as I was on my toes trying to reach the dusty web.

"That's one sexy bra"

I jump with fright and drop my rainbow feather duster out the open window. For fuck sakes!

"Didn't know you had your belly button pierced" Conner comments as he leans against the side of his window. What the hell do the male species have against wearing shirts? That's when he flexes him muscles and I swear something inside me died.

He's doing it on purpose I tell myself.

"It's a black lacy bra" I raise a eyebrow at him, I take a quick peek down my shirt just double checking I was right, "Nothing to exciting"

"And also I have had my belly button pierced since I was 13, I just don't show it off" I shrug.

"Well you should, because you have one of the fittest bodies I have ever seen" he tells me causally, but still makes my check, turn red. I was slightly surprised at how easily we could speak to each other even after... em...our elevator incident.

"I...I'm going to go back to cleaning spiders and...." I begin but he cuts me off.

"Aren't you coming over to our guys night, your pretty much one of us anyway" he quirks an eyebrow at me. His clear, glassy blue eyes hold mine in place that I was unable to look away.

"No thanks, I'd much rather sit at home re-watching all the harry potter movies" I scoff, pretending I didn't want to go, but of course I did, I wanted to wherever Conner was.

"I'm cooking" he tries to persuade me, it was my turn to raise a eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked surprised, I am sure in freshman year I was in his Home Ec class and he couldn't even make scones.

"Aww that's cute blondie you believed me" He coos, making me feel even more embarrassed. I turn around, not wanting to let him see me flush any redder.

"But I mean it Crescent, you need to come, or else ill carry out your bed to though my window"

Well, it's not like I would actually, complain if he did that

*
I didn't even know why I was standing outside Conner's house.

A guys night really. I, Crescent Bay Dawson was being forced in to attending some sort of guy night.

I stand outside the front door contemplating whether or not to just run away.

Not only were things slight awkward between Conner and me after our quite intimate moment in the elevator, but things between me and Daniel have gone from bad to worse.

I remember in the museum him stepping forward like he was abut to kill Conner but then he took a step back as if he had realized something and just walked out the museum. The atmosphere was so intense and I remember holding my breath ready for Daniel, to lash out in anger.

But I understood why Daniel didn't do anything. Daniel warned me about Elliott and his ways, yet I ignored him and I was the one left with the shattered heart.

Whether Daniel created a scene or not and no matter how much he warned me, he knew deep down that I would just ignore him.

Daniel hasn't come home after the trip; actually he went straight over to Conner's house, which I found slightly weird.

I take a step forward ready to gently beat my fist on the door, I was getting really chilly outside.

I take one last deep breath. The second I knock on the door if flies open and I am hit with the warmth of Conner's home.

I look up to see who opened the door and I let out a sigh of relief. It was only Aiden.
He smiles brightly when he sees me and pulls me in to a bear hug. I let out a wheezed breath, unable to breath due to his strength.

"Aiden. Can't breathe"

That's when I hear a clatter and my eyebrows knot in confusion. What was that? Aiden looked just as supposed as me and the loud sound. We both walk in the direction of the kitchen.

I stop dead in my tracks when I see inside.

There stood Conner, Alec and Daniel completely covered in flour, egg and some sort of meat. Was it mince? That's disgust.

I was being told that they were making lasagna so since when did you have flour in lasagna.

Aiden lets out a groan "And you couldn't even wait for me before you had a food fight. 5 seconds I was gone 5"

I give Aiden a wtf look. I don't think I would like to be covered in mashed up cow, well at least that's what I think mince is.

"I'm going to order pizza" I sigh lifting my phone to my ear.

"Or you can just lick Conner clean" Aiden suggest, he was definitely not helping this awkward situation.

"I'll get ill form eating uncooked meat" I roll my eyes for a second time, that's when Aiden scoff. I don't even know what was going through his dirty mind.

Daniel lets out a groan of disgust.

I lift my phone to call the pizza guy and go to sit on Conner's couch. I flick through the channels as all 4 boys go upstairs for a shower, including Aiden.

From the sounds of what I could hear they were all in the shower together. I shiver in disgust at the thought; this is exactly why girls shouldn't be invited to guy's nights, because I don't need to know these kinds of things.

Finally all 4 boys come tumbling down the stairs, how coincidental is it that they come rushing down the stairs when the pizza guy comes.

Then when I open the door to the old pizza guy, the boys take the masses of pizza and I'm the on left having to pay.

Typical boys.

The second I reach the living room there are already potatoes wedges scattered everywhere.

I sit down on the end of the couch and try and find my margarita and pineapple pizza.

That's when Conner walks in to the living room holding whole bottle tomato ketchup.

Like I understood that some of the stuff was nice but the amount they ate with their food was sickening.

Conner sits on the couch that I was on, except at the opposite end of me with Aiden in the middle.

Aiden looks at either side of him at Conner and me and places a wicked smile on his face. He swiftly gets up from the couch, goes round to Conner's side and practically throws Conner in my direction.

Looks like I was sitting next to Conner then.

"What are we watching then? " Alec asks with his mouth full.

"Blair witch" Aiden suggest. My eyes nearly pop out my sockets, over my dead body

"Nah bro that movie was so boring" Conner says and I mentally thank him.

I suddenly have a suggestion.

"Lets watch Twilight" I suggest. I already knew they were all going to groan and complain and say no. But what I want I get and I wanted to watch Edward sparkle tonight.

I never understood why people hated twilight so much, I adored it just like harry potter, and I grew up with the twilight book and the movie.

"NO!" My brother shouts loudly.

"I'd rather keep my food down and the sight of Edmund will make my hurl" Aiden over exaggerates.

"Edward" I correct him. I look over at Alec for help but even he shakes his head. Well I guess its time to put my plan in action.

I turn to look at Conner and put on my cutest puppy dogface. He raises an eyebrow at me amusingly.

"Conner please" I put on my sweetest voice, but before he can reply, I place my hand on his thigh and put my legs on wither side of him, pretty much sitting on his legs. Don't think about it and I won't blush.

I see the pizza practically fall out his mouth.

I could only imagine Daniel's expression right now.
I didn't even know where this spur of confident had come form, but I liked it.

"Please can we watch twilight Conner" I plead with him, I see him open his mouth to form it in to a no shape. I gently push away a strand of blonde hair from his face. That's when he bites his lip in thought.

He groans out loud "Sure why not?"

All three other boys begin to shout at him, while I log in to my Netflix on the TV. I dint expect to have that kind of effect on him.

"I have come to a conclusion" My brother suddenly announces as Alec goes to the kitchen to make popcorn.

I raise my eyebrow at him questioning what he meant.

"It's the window, it's because yours and Conner's room are directly across form each other"

"Daniel, what are you on about now" I sigh.

"I like to workout naked in front of my bedroom window and I know your always watching"

"Excuse me?" I say shocked at what I just heard.

"You butted in before I could say anything, so I said something that would shut you up."

"Damn it and I thought you were being serious" I smile up at him.

*

I knew they were enjoying it, Alec looked like he wanted to go and join to Cullen family, but the way his facial expression was.

Aiden kept making inappropriate comments along with Daniel.

"Can you pass the popcorn" I ask Conner, trying to keep my voice low. The bowl was lying on his lap.

When he hears my voice he lifts the bowl and moves it to the left next to Aiden. What a bitch!

I shove Conner ever so slightly and he gives me a playful grin. He shoves me back really hard and I rub on my arm.

Oww.

I shove him back again ad dig my elbow in to his waist, this time when he shoves me back I nearly fall off the couch.

That was until he grabs my arm pulling me forward and instead I fall on to his lap. In a sort of uncomfortable position. If you get me.

I quickly get up turning a light shade of pink

That's when all of a sudden out of nowhere my brother slaps the back of Aiden's head. "I swear to god Aiden, if you ever go running after Crescent I will forever give up on you guys. Help me keep a little faith man"

Aiden rubs the back of his head, obviously shocked by Daniel's mini outburst.

For a few minutes, everything feels slightly awkward and silent.

"I need the bathroom" I announce and get up form the sofa and find my way to the toilet. I take as much time as I can rub the cola soap along my finger and trying to make bubbler. Eventually I leave the bathroom and switch off the light and walk in to a brick wall. Wait what?

One of his hands was pressed up against the wall, as he looked down at him me with his crisp blue eyes.

"Your brother really is a buzz kill"

"Don't look at me. Daniel and I aren't related by choice, you choose to be friends with him" I joke.

"Anyway, Crescent I've been wanting to ask you something for the past few days, I just don't know if I can say it right" He says nervously. Conner. Nervous, I would never have imagined.

"Come on spit it out, I won't be offended or laugh at you"

He takes in a sharp breath and I feel like we were really close all of a sunned, not like we haven't been closer.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Eh...I...Of course, oh my god, sure" I stutter, not expecting him to say that in the slightest.

I walk along the lawn feeling a smile tug at my lips, I didn't expect it but Conner was such a nervous sweetheart. 

A date, with Conner Ryder, I never would have imagined it.

"Really will you " he says obviously surprised. Who in the right mind would say no to him.
"Tomorrow?" I ask knowing I had nothing to do.

"Tomorrow" he smiles back at me running his hand through his blonde hair taking the strands of hair out his face.

"I need to go now I have that biology assignment and I haven't even started it'" I sigh, I hate biology.

I leave Conner's house with out saying bye to Daniel, he'll probably come home really late, seeing as he loves his bed so much.

As I nearly reach the front of my house I hear the light ping of my phone telling me that I had a notification. Who would be messaging me at this time of night?

I bring my phone close to my face and stop dead in my tracks when I see who the message was from. No it couldn't be...

"Come home, I'm back

-Elliott."

I stare blankly at my phone and for the smallest fraction of a second I contemplate running back to Daniel. But before my mind could register what was happening I was already speed walking to my house.

I begin viscously rummaging through my bag looking for my keys, but my heart begins to beat abnormally fast, when I feel that the door is already open.

Something didn't feel right.

I walk in to the house, trying to be as silent as I could.

"Elliott" I say out loud and then that's when I hear some sort of noise from the dining room,

I instantly walk down the hallway with my shoes still on though; I usually took them off when I entered the house.

My heartbeat quickens when I realize that the light in the kitchen was one.

When I walk fully in to the room I am hit by the bright light, I blink my eyes to see a dark looking figure standing by the table with his back to me.

Elliott...

No this stranger was different; his hair was darker; black. He was slightly taller to.

I gasp when he turns around.

The only think I can think about is how he got hold of Elliott's phone and how the hell he got in my house.

When he sees me he gives me a mischievous smile.

Aaron.

Author note:

This is legit so rushed and really bad...and I know its been like over 2 month.  But exams are coming up and I need to study like crazy, so I can't promise next time ill update.

OOOOhh I wonder what Aaron is going to do... but I can promise you it isn't going to be good. Also I have wrote Elliott's return chapter and it is freaking amazing, and it made me cry so bad.

Until next time...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

214K 25.7K 70
"This book is the perfect mixture of deep and hilarious. I'm in love with that" - crackhead4ever Teen fiction has given cheerleaders a bad rap. And...
6.5K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
79.7K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...