Fall For Your Type: Book 2 |...

Oleh KingMotha

This is a sequel to Fall For Your Type: Senior Year Maeko returns as well as many of the other characters as... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 * Zanae's Chapter*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 *Lyric's Chapter*
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

1.6K 100 38
Oleh KingMotha

The one and only Maeko up top or to the side.

He takes my hand and we walk up the stairs. It's been so long since I've been in his room and in his house period. He looks back at me and I smile brightly at him. We enter his room, and he turns to lock the door. He walks over to his speakers and cuts on his radio. He turns to K-Young lay you down knowing what the song does to me.

I know exactly what you got in those jeans

And I know what it feels like so don't you be mean

Don't be a stranger girl it's only me,
oh

Tonight lets spend some time don't wanna be lonely.

He comes over to the bed and hovers over me. I look him up in his eyes, and I see the Dino I was proud to call mines so long ago. He leans down and kisses my lips softly. I wrap my arms around his neck as we lean back. He kisses me tenderly while running his hand up and down my side. He breaks the kiss for a break moment and I whimper. "Are you ready for me again Maeko?" He asks looking deep into my eyes.

I smile "of course I am."

Baby kick your shoes off and relax

We ain't in a rush so just kick back (kick back)

All i need is your attention for what I'm needing, oh

Don't hold your feelings just let go

(don't hold your feelings)

It's not because I just said so

I've done my part so let me know what your needing...

He lifts up to pull my shirt over my head. I shiver at his touch, and he starts to nibble on my ear. He sticks his tongue in my ear, and I squirm under him. I tug at his shirt, and he gently lifts up to let me take his shirt off. I throw it on the floor and I trace my finger up and down his spine. I push my body up from the bed, and he licks down to my nipple. I hold the back of his head at his moist tongue on my body. I let out a gentle moan, and he trickles down to my jeans.

He unbuckles my pants and slides them down my legs. I kick them off for his support, and he then lays on top of me. Feeling his chest on mines, our bodies entangled in heat and passion, drove me over the edge.

Let me lay you down

Tell me how does it sound to ya

When you turn around

And you know I am proud of ya

Wanna freak you

Oh I need you

Let me lay you down,

I wanna lay you down

He places his hand onto my manhood, and I gasp out gently. "Do you want me to?" He asks.

"Only if you want but you don't ha--" I was cut off my his warm mouth covering my manhood. "Mmh" I moan as I grip the sheets.

He slowly slides his head down onto me, and my eyes roll to the back of my head. He comes up and down leaving quite a mess, and I love it. While he is pleasuring me he slides a finger inside me. My body jumps at this sudden action, and he chuckles. He slides up one more time, and licks lightly at my throbbing tip. "Let me do you..." I say as he stops sucking.

"Let you do me? What makes you think I would bottom for you?" He says with a raised eyebrow

"Come on Dino. Let's just try it." I plead and he hesitates before saying okay to the idea.

"It's gonna be weird since you're always the bottom." He says as I flip him over and kiss him. I pull at his pants and unzip his zipper to expose his hard dick. I pull it through the zipper flap, and I begin to go south of the border. I start to suck on him, and he holds my head to guide me. He slowly pushes his groin up to meet my rhythm, and he low key chokes me. "Sorry." He mumbles as I stop.

"Flip over.." I demand and he does it without much of a fight. I get behind him, and start to kiss the side of his neck. I lightly kiss his shoulder and down his back. I grab some lube off of the nightstand and rub some on my finger. "Are you ready?" I ask him and he nods as he leans his face down into the pillow.

"Will it hurt?" He muffles through the pillow.

"At first but you'll get used to it." I say as I start to rub my finger at his back door. I gently push my finger inside of him, and he tenses up with a moan. "Relax Dino." I say as he relaxes and I shove the finger inside of him. I do this for a steady moment and then I slide another finger in. His moans are muffled by the pillow but now I know he sees how I feel. I pull my fingers out, and grab a condom and pick up the lube back up. I open it and place it on myself, and rub the lube on myself and him.

"I never realized how big you were." He says looking back at me place the condom on. I chuckle as I position myself behind him.

"I'll be gentle. You taught me everything." I say as I start to push the tip in slowly. He seers and clenches up. I just rub his back up and down to soothe him. I wait for a moment then he tells me to go. I push in some more, and he begins to yell into the pillow. "I'm almost in." I say as I move my hand to open his cheeks a little more. I finally slide all the way in and I don't move for a moment.

"Wait a minute." He breathes out heavily as I wait. "Okay..." He finally says and I start to grind myself into him slowly. This new sight before me was unexplainable. I'm actually Dino's first and now I'm fucking him. I look down as I watch myself disappear in and out of him. He is moaning loudly into the pillow and I lean down to kiss his neck while still thrusting.

"You're so tight Dino..." I say into his ear.

"I bet..." He says trying to control his breathing. I feel myself getting close to my climax, and I begin to thrust harder. He moans even loud and it almost sets me off.

"I'm about to cum Dino.." I say and he places his hand on my chest.

"Stop and pull out..." He demands and I do just that.

He turns me over, and before I knew it he had a condom on his dick. "You just couldn't do it could you?" I laugh.

He smiles "That shit hurt too much. I'll just stick to being on top." He says as he rubs the lube onto me and without warning he slams into me.

"No fair. I was gentle with you." I say as he lays on the side of my neck pushing in and out of me.

"This is pay back for cheating on me..." He moans into my ear as I begin to claw up his back. He continues to thrust as my body moves under him. He licks circles around my neck, and grunts. "I'm about cum Maeko ugh" He moans heavily in my ear before his body starts to convulse.

I start to ejaculate shortly after him and I am out of breath. He lays on top of me trying to catch his breath. I am breathing heavily trying to control my breathing as well. He rolls off of the top of me and lays on my side pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you Maeko. On god I did" He says kissing my neck tenderly.

"I missed you too Aldino. I want things to go back to the way they were but in a way I feel they can't" I say as he shifts behind me.

"Why are you saying this Maeko?" He says as he sits up.

I sit up with him as well. "Dino I want for us to start over as friends." I say honestly.

He shakes his head, gets off the bed and puts on his boxers. "No Maeko..." He says still shaking his head.

"Dino listen to me..." I say scooting to the edge of the bed but he cuts me off.

"NO Maeko... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" He shouts. "You listening to me now. Since last year from the first time we slept together, I contemplated on getting with you for the longest but I knew you would never betray me, never hurt me, and you would be on my side through whatever. I put too much time and energy into you Maeko and I'll be damned before I let you leave this house today without you telling me that you won't leave me. No, matter a fact I'm not letting you go Maeko. I love you too much for that. Once you got in this with me, you choose to be with me and all that came with it."

He starts to tear up, and I instantly jump up to hug him. I wrap my arms around his waist as he kisses the top of my head. I pull back and take his hand to sit him on the bed. "The only reason I said we should be friends is because I didn't want to drag you in my drama. I really really don't want you to get hurt again Dino. I can't lose you for a second time. I'm not going anywhere no time soon. I refuse to let us end but that's only if you want this. I just want to make sure you're safe. You're still my best friend at the end of the day." I chuckle at the end and wipe the tears from his face.

"So is there still an us?" He asks and looks up at me.

"Only if you'll allow it." I smile and he stands up pulling me up with him.

"You mine boy." He says as he kisses me again.

--------

After our heart to heart we both get dressed, and go downstairs to clean up. Yes, we took a shower. He's in the kitchen fixing us some tacos, and I'm sitting down at the table waiting for him. I log onto Twitter and everyone is talking about the fight that happened. I just read through the many stories and "I heards" then I just made a tweet responding to the general public.

"Don't believe everything you hear..." I send the tweet and focus my attention on Dino who is walking in with our plates.

"Here you go." He says as he hands me my plate.

"Thanks babe." I say as I set the plate down. He sits down and we say grace before eating. After saying grace he digs in. After a moment of us both crunching on our shells he breaks the silence.

"So you and Brenden huh?" He laughs. "How did that happen?" He wipes his mouth with the napkin waiting for my response.

"I dunno. It just did. Brenden always wanted me, but I was with him for the rebound." I say then gulp down some of my soda.

"So what was that with you and Jayln?" He asks.

I roll my eyes at the mention of that ho's name. "I never liked Jayln first off. He fucked Brenden while we together, and he jumped in while Lonnie and Japree were fighting." I say shrugging.

"You always fighting though. You fought three people today. Jayln, Lonnie, and Brenden. I had to cut that shit though because I been told you I wanted my fair one with him." He says enthusiastically.

"Why though?" I ask just to annoy him.

He squints his eyes at me. "Maeko quit playing with me. I will beat anybody who you talk to ass if it ain't me. Whether we together or not."

I laugh. "Glad to see you feel so strongly about this." I say and he shoots up a middle finger to me. "Again?" I chuckle

"Shit I'm down." He says and I roll my eyes. I love this stupid ass dude.

*Brenden P.O.V*

"Jayln are you okay?" I ask because his eye is black and his lip is busted.

"I feel like I lost." He says sadly.

"I mean don't beat yourself up about it. You did what you had to do." I say to reassure him.

"Yeah I guess you're right." He says cheering up a bit.

Lonnie comes down the stairs changed into some new clothes. "Y'all wanna walk around outside?" He asks almost to eagerly.

"You being sneaky... Why?" I ask trying to catch his ass in a lie.

"No reason just to walk." He says.

"Nah, you trying to walk around get some shit started again. Let it go Lonz." I say as I turn back to Jayln.

"You sound like a bitch." He says and I stand up.

"What you mean? Because you should stop trying to be a bad ass. You saw how this fighting shit ended last time." I say as my blood begins to boil.

"I can't just take a L like that." He says and I sigh.

"We all took some sort of L. So... You live to fight another day. Ain't no reason why this should drag out."

"Whatever man I'm out..." He says and turns to open the door but I run over to catch him. "Lyric..." He says, shocked once he sees her standing there.

"Hey y'all." She says and he looks back at me. I run past him and give her the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you so much." I say to her as I release her.

"I missed y'all too." She says and looks over at Lonnie. "What happened to your eye?" She asks him.

"Nothing sis. A little fight occurred." He says moving her hand off of his face. We step back into the house. I grab her bags and close the door.

"I'm sorry sis this is Jayln, Jayln this is my sis Lyric." I introduce them.

"Oh... Okay." She says awkwardly and looking between Jayln and I. "So anyone mind telling me why everyone looking like they fought?" She says looking around the room. None of us spoke up. "Okay, I'll just call Za'nae." I grab her arm as she pulls her phone out.

"Chill Lyric..." I sigh deeply. "Jayln, Lonnie, and I got into a fight with Maeko, Japree, Bj, and Dino."

"DINO ! He fighting already?" She yells in shock.

"Yeah he's back." I say shrugging it off.

"So I take it you and Maeko are...." She starts but I cut her off.

"Finished." I say to finish her sentence.

"Wow... Why did y'all fight?" She asks.

"Because of some stuff that happened between Maeko and I basically." I lie with a hint of truth to it.

"I'm guessing it had something to do with him." She says pointing to Jayln. I shake my head yes. "Oowee you got some motherfucking explaining to do." She says, grabbing her stuff and walking up the stairs. "Where is mama at?" She asks and I don't answer her.

"Sorry about that." Lonnie says to Jayln and he smiles it off.

"I'm good" he says after a second.

"Well, I guess I should be going it's getting late..." He says standing up.

"Do you want us to walk you?" I ask as he grabs his phone and keys.

"Nah, I'm good. Y'all don't need anymore trouble." He says and I walk him to the door.

We reach the door and I grab his arm gently. "You're not mad at me are you?" I ask.

"For what? You didn't cause this situation I did. Even though it's wrong, It feels right." He says as I pull him in for a hug.

"You right about that." I say as I lean down to kiss him goodbye. He bites his bottom lip as I pull away and I'm lusting for him but today is not the day for that. "See you tomorrow." I wave him off before closing the door.

"Now you mind telling me what really happened?" Lyric says as soon as I close the door.

"Okay. Where should I start? "

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

132K 5.3K 20
This story revolves around a young boy named Maeko and his five friends. They are all on a journey to self discovery. They deal with what most high s...
30.1K 1K 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...
26K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...
1.9K 75 35
This is Book II of High School The Series: Unraveling The Secrets. So I better tell you that you should read the first book since this is the continu...