Fall For Your Type: Book 2 |...

By KingMotha

This is a sequel to Fall For Your Type: Senior Year Maeko returns as well as many of the other characters as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 * Zanae's Chapter*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 *Lyric's Chapter*
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

1.5K 115 48
By KingMotha

*Japree P.O.V*

     We were in class gathering our things to get ready to leave school. I was placing my stuff in my bag when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and it's my friend Hakeim. "You supposed to be fighting Lonnie?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Who told you" I ask.

"Everyone is talking about it, so I'm guessing he is telling people. I just want to say don't get your ass beat." He laughs.

     "I won't..." I say as the bell rings. I walk to my locker, and place my things inside. I grab phone and begin walking to the bus.

"Japree!" I hear Za'nae yelling.

     I turn around to see her jogging towards me. "Wassup chick?" I say as she catches up.

"Boy what is this I hear about you about to fight Lonnie?" She asks placing her hands on her hips.

     "He was mad because Ko popped Brenden so I got into it with him, and now we are here." I shrug as we walk towards the bus.

"I don't think you should do that." She says as we walk up the stairs on the bus. Milo, and Bj are already on the bus. "Where is Dino?" I ask them as I set my bag in my seat behind Bj.

"He catching the bus home. He needed time to himself. Nonetheless, why I hear you about to fight?" Milo asks as Lonnie and Brenden walk on the bus staring at us.

     "Lonnie wants to fight so who am I to say no." I shrug. The buses start to pull off, and I look up at Brenden and Lonnie who keeps looking in my direction. "What are y'all looking at?" I scream at them and Lonnie laughs.

"You feeling some type of way about it?" He says as he stands up.

     I stand up as well while Milo holds my arm. "What's up? like you acting tough, so handle something Lonnie." I say as I try to push Milo's hand off of my wrist.

"Y'all need to sit down back there." The bus driver says over the intercom.

"Sit down Lonnie he don't want these issues." Brenden says boldly. Where is Maeko when you need him.

"Who the fuck you talking about?" Milo asks as he looks up at Brenden.

"Who else?" He says sarcastically.

"Boy I will..." Bj stops him. "Chill Milo. I got this." He says and Milo just nods but shakes his leg.

     "Lonnie you just need to stop. I'm Beyonce and you're...... Well you're Michelle." I say and the bus erupts in laughter at him.

"You saying I'm a nobody Japree?" He asks and I nod yes.

"Do I have to turn this bus around?" The bus driver asks as she pulls over.

"No ma'am. Y'all sit down until we get to our stops." Some boy says.

We both sit down but continue to talk shit. "Japree I promise you I will beat your ass." He says.

     "You keep talking about it be about it." I yell as I hop up out my seat and start to walk towards the front of the bus. Lonnie stands up and everyone is now holding us back. "Quit talking like you just got it when Ko has already beat your brother ass, and you got beat up last year to by Rico." I say referencing to the big fight last year.

"Ko ain't beat shit!" Brenden jumps up and says.

"Hold on..." BJ says as he steps in front of me. "Sit down Brenden. Don't do it." He says calmly.

"Tell Lil dude to keep me out his mouth." He says and I could see Milo getting pissed. "I got you..." BJ says as he takes his shirt off.

     The bus pulls up to our stop finally and I didn't even notice. We all gather our things, and prepare to get off. "Call Ko." I say to Za'nae as we get off the bus.

     Everyone is standing around waiting for something to happen, and so am I. I see Za'nae standing off in the distance, and I take my jacket off and hand it to Milo. "You better win!" He says to me and I nod. Lonnie walks over to the grass, and I walk over to meet him. I didn't waste any time running up as he quickly dodges my hit to try to punch me. I grab his arm and try to hold it as I punch him, but he's too fast. He slams me on the ground; I wrap my legs around him and put his head in the headlock.

     I start to punch him and he bites my side. He gets up, and I hold onto his shirt and kick him with my foot causing him to go back and miss his hit. I grab his arm again and start to punch him in his face.

"That ain't fair..." Brenden screams as he runs over and grabs me, and Lonnie punches me in my mouth.

"He jumping, He jumping!" Milo screams as Bj runs over and chokes Brenden. Brenden twists around and now they are bear hugging. Lonnie tries to slam me again, and I twist around and place my thumbs in his eyes and start to push, but not too hard. He screams and falls and I run over and start to punch him in the side of his head.

     People run over, and try to break it up when out of nowhere I get hit by somebody. I fall and somebody is holding me down while Lonnie is punching my sides. "He got me fucked up!" I hear Ko's voice yell and he punches whoever was holding me. Brenden and BJ is separated and Lonnie and I are as well, and I turn around to see Maeko and Jayln fighting.

     "That bitch jumped me!" I yell as I begin to run up to help Ko but Lonnie sneaks me. We start to fight again, and I grab my keys and start to punch him with the keys poking out. By now, I look over again and Dino knocks the shit out of Brenden who was fighting Ko. Good to see he's still riding.

     Everything was hectic. Ko's mom pulls up and hops out of the van. "Stop that fighting!" She yells as Lando's dad runs and breaks everyone apart; pulling them towards the van. He tells all of us to get in, and we do. Lonnie threw a rock at the van, and Lando's dad stops the car. Maeko must've saw who did it because he hopped out, and ran back towards Lonnie and started beating the shit out of him. Lando jumped out as well and ran to break it up but Maeko wouldn't let go.

"That's 3 people." Za'nae whispers as Lando puts him back inside the car.

"Every time I see you we fighting again bitch!" Maeko screams out the window and I chuckle. That's my dawg.

     We pull up to Maeko's house and Kalij starts yelling. "Y'all are out of fucking control. Everybody in the house now!" He yells as we open the doors to get out. We quickly walk up to the door, Maeko opens it, letting everyone in.

"Living room." His mom says with her following behind us.

     Bj, Za'nae, Dino, Maeko, Lando, Milo and I sit down on the sofas as we wait for his mom and Kalij to come in. "So do y'all mind telling us what the hell was that?" His mom asks and Maeko start to talk.

"Ma, we---" She cuts him off. "Shut up Maeko. I want them to speak." She says.

"But I'm tryna tell y---"

"I said shut up." She says as she slaps him in the face.

"Man I'm gone..." He says as he gets up to leave. Kalij was gonna go looking for him but Dino decided to.

"Now what happened?" Kalij asks us after we've calmed down.

     "Maeko got into it with Brenden in school and it ended up with Brenden getting laid out. I made a comment and Lonnie got mad. It was all petty. He felt tight by my comment, and he wanted to fight. I wasn't entertaining the idea until he went around school telling everyone. We got on the bus and things just spiraled out of control." I say as Kalij and Maeko's mom look puzzled.

"They jumped my brother." Milo says after the silence.

"Milo chill out..." Za'nae says trying to calm his nerves.

"They did but I as well as Maeko and Dino took care of that." Bj says reassuring him.

     "I thank you for that." I say to BJ with a smile as the front door opens. All of our heads shoot towards that direction, and it was just Tommy. He doesn't notice we were in the house until he turns around and sees everyone. He pauses and takes his headphones out.

"Um..." He scratches his head. "What did I miss?" He says awkwardly.

"Your brother got into a fight. Along with Dino, Bj, and Japree." His moms says.

"Are y'all serious?" He asks looking around at us.

We all nod yes and he face palms himself. "Where is Maeko?" He asks.

"He needed some time to his self but Dino went to go get him." Kalij says and Tommy sets his bag down.

"Darn....." He sighs. "So who won?" He asks and Maeko's mom slaps him upside the head. "Boy!"

"What Ma. It can't hurt to ask." He laughs as he looks back at us. I roll my eyes at his childish self. I hope Maeko is okay though we still do need to talk. Especially after today.

*Maeko P.O.V*

     "You want me to explain myself to you. Ha!" I laugh as I try to walk past him. Dino grabs me by the neck and pushes me back causing me to fall onto the floor. I lay there in disbelief that he just put his hands on me.

"Keep playing with me like the old heartless Dino won't return. Now talk!" He demands and I get up from the floor and take a seat on the stairs.

     I sigh. "Brenden was cheating on me with Jayln. I popped his ass because I was disgusted with him. I never felt so stupid."

"That's a huge understatement. Do you not remember what happened last year when we had a big fight. You know as well as I do people are ruthless." Dino says and I just squint at him. "You became a huge ass-hole. You cut people off, you gave up on me, and you--"

     "Oh, so this is what it's really about." I say as I chuckle.

"You damn right. I deserve an explanation." He says.

     "Alright Dino. You want to talk about it? Let's talk." I say as I stand up and grab a nearby chair pulling it in front of him, and sitting down.

"Why did you abandon me?,What gave you the right to go and fuck around with other dudes? Did you think about me at all?" He asks.

     "My god ! Dino you sound like a bitch ! Listen to me now because I won't go over this again. I fucking love YOU! I didn't mean to abandon you or make you feel that way. Brenden made me feel good for the moment but you.... You were long term. I blamed myself hard after what happened to you. I couldn't eat, sleep, or even take a decent shit, without you crossing my mind. Do you not remember all of those nights I was by your side? The long hours I spent telling you about my day waiting for a response that never came?  You know what I apologize Dino because I owe you the biggest one." I pause to let my tears flow because of all these emotions unraveling.

     "I'm sorry Dino. I'm sorry times infinity. I can't make up for my fuck ups. I tried to wait, I did, but my own guilt ran me to Brenden's arms. I went to other dudes because I was looking for that love I thought that I'd lost from you. I couldn't face you Dino. Even when I found out you were back it was because of my own selfishness that I didn't explain everything then. I totally felt the whole Derrick thing was my fault. I should've told you what happened I don't know why I didn't, but I just ask for your forgiveness. I only proceeded to take off the rings and the necklace because you wanted to play games with me saying you forgot about me and stuff. I didn't want to remember you, so I turned to the one person who could make me forgot which was stupid." I finish and he leans back onto the wall.

"Get up..." He say after our prolonged silence.

     "Why?" I ask confused as I wipe my tears.

"Hug me." He says and I quickly run into his open arms. "I forgive you Maeko. It's more we need to discuss but for now I forgive you." He mumbles into my hair and kisses my forehead.

     I pull back and look into his eyes searching for that passion. We glance into each others eyes, and thoughts started to go back to our first time. "Dino..." I say and he licks his lips.

"Yes Maeko?" He asks and I lick my lips. and wrap my arms around his neck.

     "Can you make love to me?" I ask and study his expression.

"I would be honored, but do you think we're ready to try this again.?" He asks in all seriousness.

     "More than ready..." I say as he smiles and leans in to kiss me. "I got my baby back." I say as our lips connect and all the fireworks go off. I'm ready to show him a good time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
3.4K 126 22
I hate this book it was rushed and I was also young when I wrote it. Once I get around to it I am fixing this book! Warning: abuse sexual content con...
2.1M 34K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
305K 1.9K 6
Book One in the Affect Series Hillsdale high has two kinds of people. Greasers and Jocks. The Greasers are hipster-like and aren't very well known. T...