Our Little Secret

By bandhuntajae

I'm bad with descriptions so read to find out ;) lol. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
S E Q U E L

Chapter 15.

548 14 0
By bandhuntajae

Breaunna

Sunday, January 18th

It was about three in the morning when I woke up. All I heard was Romeo deep voice ass laughing. What the fuck is he laughing at this damn late?

I look up to see he was watching Kevin Hart's new comedy What Now? Well that explains a lot.

"Shut the fuck up nigga, I'm tryna sleep." I said in my sleepy voice.

"Man yo ass needa be up laughing with me." He said

"But I just wanna sleep," I whined.

"Man, this shit funny as fuck." He said laughing loud as shit. "Dude said you can't play tag with one shoulder." And he burst out laughing again, annoying ass.

"Babe," he tried so harder to retell the joke without laughing. "He said you can't shiver with one shoulder, I'm fucking dying."

"Babe, we seen this ten times already, I know,"

"I almost forgot, Your best friend is sleeping in our guest room."

"Oh my gosh," I quickly slipped on one of Romeo's big shirts so I could wake her up.

I don't give a shit what time it is or that she is sleep, I needed to talk like right now.

I need answers.

I opened the door to the room London was in, and of course she was sleeping, snoring and all. Oh well, looks like her sleep is about to be broken.

I crawled on top off her and started to squeeze her cheeks. I always squeezed her cheeks to wake her up, it was the fastest way.

"Looooondoonn!" I said trying to get her up, but for some reason, she wouldn't budge. "Come on, girl. Wake your ass up."

I squeezed her cheeks hard as shit, and shook her a lil bit. Her cheeks was red as fire, with her lil light skinned ass. But that sure got her to open her eyes though.

"Bre," She said, in a sleepy voice.

"Yes, London. Please get up right now." I got from off top of her and sat next to her. When she sat up, and the sheets fell from off of her, I noticed her big ass stomach.

She can't be......

"London, what the hell," I said pointing to her stomach.

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to be a mommy," she said halfway smiling as she looked down at her baby bump.

"And when the hell were you going to tell me?" I asked, still shocked as ever. I just can't believe my best friend was about to be someone's mother and she didn't tell me.

"I ran off before I got a chance to tell you. So much shit has happened in my life these past few months I was gone and a little before I left."

"That's what I wanted to know... why the hell did you up and leave like that? Your damn parents and I were worried sick about you." I semi-yelled. I wasn't trying to hurt her feelings or anything, but I really needed answers.

"Breaunna, when I found out I was pregnant, I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell my parents because I knew for a fact that they were going to disown me."

"How do you know
if you didn't tell them?" I asked.

"My parents are so damn traditional, yet so bougie. They already told me from the jump, I was to marry, then have babies, you know.. the old school way. They wouldn't accept no whore as they're daughter." She said mocking her mother's voice. I have to admit that it was quite funny, but now wasn't the time to laugh.

"You still shouldn't have left. You know I'm always here for you, Lun. I would have let you live with me. Where did you even go?"

"Well, my baby's father, begged me to come and live with him. At the time, I was in love with him. I literally did everything he asked me to. I wish I hadn't." Tears immediately fell from her eyes as she talked about this guy.

"When you left, why didn't you keep in touch with me?"

"Travis took my phone away. He didn't let me communicate with anyone but him." She said crying, "He did some horrible ass shit to me, Breaunna." She yelled in my face. I could tell how hurt she was. "He cheated on me, he beat me, he took advantage of me. He used me Breaunna, and my stupid ass thought he cared. How could I be so stupid, Bre?"

"London, it's not your fault." I held her as she let her tears flow freely. I comforted her as best as I could until she drifted off to sleep. I laid next to her and did the same.

When I woke up, I immediately smell the aroma of pancakes. I looked to the other side of bed, but London was already up and out of the room. I walked down the hall into my bedroom to brush my teeth and wash up before going downstairs. I slipped on my black addida joggers and a black crop top sweater. I slipped my feet into my fuzzy Chanel slippers and made my way downstairs.

I saw London eating pancakes at the counter. I wondered where Romeo was.

"Hey, London," I greeted her, "how are you feeling?"

"A lot better." She was smiling, which made me smile also. "I'm so thankful to have you in my life. Our talk last night just felt like a lot of weight was lifted off of my shoulders."

"I'm glad I could help, that's what I'm here for." We hugged for the longest. When she let me go I finally decided to ask her: "By any chance, did you see Romeo?"

"Yeah, he told me to tell you that he was leaving for a while, that something came up. He didn't want to wake you so he left me the message to give to you."

It's early as shit, why is he out? He been acting so damn weird lately I swear.

After London and I ate breakfast, I called Teala and Iris to see if they wanted to chill with London and I.

They both said they didn't have any plans, so hanging with us was great. London went upstairs to dress into something more comfortable. When she came down, I grabbed the keys to Romeo's Audi i8 and we left to meet up with the girls.

Somehow we ended up at the beach. We were seated on top of this huge pink blanket in the sand.

Usually, the beach would packed to where you couldn't even find a spot to sit. But not one person was out here, besides us. Not even the beach house bar was open. Odd...

After I introduced London to the girls, and they were well acquainted, we had a blast. We ate snacks, drank drinks, and talked a whole lot of shit. I was glad to see London laughing and smiling after all the she's been through. My best friend was indeed strong.

"Why are those guys looking at us?" London asked.

I looked to where she was looking and almost shit my pants. It was those same three guys from the mall.

"I knew shit wasn't right with them," TeTe said.

We all were startled. They came out of nowhere so really didn't know what to do. All we could do is sit there while they charged at us.

It was too late to call for Romeo's help since they were literally ten steps away from our blanket.

Oh lordt....

Devin

So, it took a while, not too long though, for my plan to kidnap Breaunna to work. My nephew Antwan and his woes were on game. Together, I had the three of them stalk her basically, to get to know everything about her that she wouldn't allow me to know.

I have to say it was worth the wait because I knew that in any moment, my nephew and the boys were about to strike. I was finally about to have Breaunna back into my life whether she liked it or not.
The lil stuck up ass bitch should have known I was coming for that ass.

Rhobyn and I were laying in my couch cuddling or whatever the hell she wanted to do, when my phone started ringing.

"Get off me right quick, I need to take this call." I told her.

"Babe, can't you ignore whoever that is?" She said in her annoying ass whiny voice."

"Bitch, get up. All up in my damn business." I said pushing her off me. I quickly answered the phone whilst heading into my room.

"Wassup." I said into the phone

"Unc, Breaunna and three girls are at the beach right now. What you want me to do," Antwan asked.

"Boy, I don't care how you do it. But I want her ass here today, do you understand me. Do whatever you have to do to get her hear with me." With that being said I hung up on his stupid ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8K 74
Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol
27 1 10
Bad at description sorry but you should read it my friend write it and I think it is pretty damn amazing!
88 0 15
I'm no good at writing descriptions so read if you would like. Fictional Story
5.5K 408 8
In which a bittersweet girl ruins the sanity of a teacher.