The Queen [2]

By NissaMoon_

"I'm not her,whom you could easily fool with your words.I am not her neymar." Returning back to life brought... More

Expectations
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Interlude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Pause
Chapter 30
Instagram
0.2
A very important Nissa Mail๐ŸŒž
The Duchess
Book 3!

Chapter 5

443 15 2
By NissaMoon_

Serayah

I don't know what I'm afraid the most.The fact that I'm going to the castle later today or the fact that I'm going to address the country in a matter of minutes."We're ready when you are."Rafa says as she holds davi's hands.I took deep breaths before simply nodding to the guard who opens the door for me.I then remained my walking posture before finally reaching the podium.

Like hungry bees the camera is flashing in every corner and space of the room.I then wave before clearing my throat,"Hello,its good to see you today."I greeted in which they replied 'you too'.

"First I'd like to answer a question that almost everyone has asked me today.How does it really feel like being back home?My answer well it feels like I've never left.Because honestly the whole time I was traveling my body was there,my soul is here.scary huh?"I chuckled at my own statement."But yes I was physically there,my soul stayed here in trau."I said and a lady in the room then butted a question "How about your heart?"I then think of an answer."It just wasnt home"I answered lingering my eyes on the news camera a little longer knowing this was live.

Then everything went smooth I answered their questions.In about fifteen minutes I was then out of that room.Within minutes rafaela led the way to the car waiting for us who will take us to the castle.I have not seen hardive castle in such a long time.And maybe thats why I sit nervously with my hands cold and sweaty.

I'm not ready for this.As hard as it is to admit,I'm not ready to face him maybe because I have not forgiven him or maybe because my heart is just to weak to face him now.I'm not sure all I know is I'm not ready.

I am also not ready to see the place that had caused my near death.The place that I had lost my father.The pictures of bloody floors and dead wounded soldiers and guards,bullets in the wall is just hard to remove that kind of image.

"I can't do this rafa."I said as I faced her."Sera,he won't be there.I ask him and he answers me with an abrupt no.He won't be there"She tells me a new information but he wasn't why I didn't want to go,well he maybe a part of the reason.

"Rafa I can't"I said to her practically begging her."So please just drop me off at the market or somewhere."I said but before she could answer.Her assistant who was sitting right infront of her caught our attention when she answers the call.

"They are on their way.Yes please do inform The king."And with that she looks at me.

"I don't think you're able to cancel that my q-I mean duchess serayah"And then she looked at rafaela."The king has decided to join dinner with Queen kenna."Confused of who this new queen she mentioned I looked at rafaela."Is she-"But before I could finish my question."He isn't married,She is just here for uh state visit."Rafa said and with that the subject is dismissed.

"I fucking told him"she mutters.I sighed and not long after the view of hardive castle and its huge wall protection came to view.The wall is so huge that you can barely see the castle.What surprise me was that tourist wasnt allowed so close to the gates anymore.They are only allowed to see the castle 5 feet far.The walls didn't give them any justice but they could only see it through the holes of the golden gate.

But as if they knew I was coming.They had banners of my face with the slogan 'queen,the only queen of our hearts.'Then they roared in excitement when they see me sitting in rafa's limo.I waved until we were inside the castle permises.

"I honestly don't want to be here."I said and rafa looked at me."Well too bad we're here."She says and with that she steps out of the car and then took scott who was waiting for her arrival into a loving kiss.Giving them more privacy,I step out of the car before taking davi out and his sleeping head laid on my shoulder before a babysitter comes into a view and with my permission I gave davi to her.

"Alright so we have two more hours to kill,If you'd like to freshen up before dinner.Zar will happily lead you to your room.Or if you'd like to take a walk at the gardens you may.But whatever it is please do not leave the castle.I know how much you don't want to be here but sera I miss you,davi miss you.The castle staff miss you and we both know that he misses you.So it would be an honor for you to join us for dinner"She says with a smile and then she had to leave.Giving a kiss on scotts lips she left.

"So I take it you don't want to be here?"Scott asks and I nodded."Do you not want to be here or are you just afraid of whats to come?"he asks and then all of a sudden I hear a woman who was cursing and speaking in her language angrily shouting to a fearful staff,they are both heading towards the gardend refusing to acknowledge scott and I."Who is she?"I ask and scott looks at me scratching his neck."Uh-the kings lover?"And with that my mouth shape in an 'o'.

"Well this will be awkward then"I said breaking the thick tension both scott and I laugh."Do you mind showing me towards my bedroom,zar isn't here yet I presume and I'm pretty knackered?"I ask and he nodded."It will be an honor really"he answers and with that we began the walk to my room.

Scott is an outgoing person.Through the whole journey to my room.He cracked jokes and filled me in with some random show on discovery channel,he basically took my mind off as we spoke and walked through the hallways of the castle.He managed not to make me think of the bloody picture that cant seem to be erased.

"Then I went on the next channel which was the history channel only to find them talking of you."He says and with that I question what were they saying.

"They told how remarkable you have been,keeping the country collected and loved at times of distraught.When there was utter chaos with the country's warfare with the north,you made it seem like it wasn't happening because of your activities of bringing the country together.And I agree,you were the heart of the country sera.And I know its wrong for me to say this especially when we're inside the castle but when you were away for a whole year,It was like rafa and I didn't feel safe stepping outside the castle there was constant conflicts happening.So with that we became like second parents to davi.Constantly worrying of his safety if he was sent to be in a public event.So we went with him." He says and I nodded hearing that alot but it really did made me greatful for rafa to find scott.

"Thank you for protecting my son"I said and he replied with a smile and sincerity in his eyes,"Its an honor,serayah".

"So tell me how long is rafaela going to have an empty ring finger?"With that he blushes.And then filled me in for what is going to happened anytime soon,with me throwing ideas here and there.We finally reached my room and I then remembered how long the hallways in this castle is.

Scott says his goodbyes and I met with zar as soon as I enter my room.We talked about anything and everything as I just laid there and she sat crissed crossed on the comfortable bed."Well I hate to say this but sadly you have to get ready for dinner"She says and I nodded.

"Of course"I answered and sat up."And may I suggest wearing a blue gown,as it brings the colour in your eyes noticeable.And I think he really needs to look in your eyes so you can both fall inlove again and then get-I'm rambling aren't I?"And I simply nodded but simply agreeing to her choice of dress."The blue it is."I said and with that she walk into the closet and take out the blue dress she mentions.

"You're asking me to wear the dark blue gown,I wore in our engagement ball."

"Yes,now don't fuss and change."And with that I took the dress in hand before entering the toilet where I simply dress myself into the blue dress.

Walking out,zar stood there as she shockingly looks at me."You looked so beautiful,you sure did loose some weight but oh my sera"She says and I blushed at her compliment before she did some re-adjustment,fixed my hair into a bun,doing minimum make up of a lipstick and mascara.then adding a simple blue jewel that rafa had kindly borrowed.

The knock on the door causes for me to try and multitask by putting my shoes on and opening the door at the same time as zar uses the toilet in deperate need.As I opened the door calmly collected despite I am really really nervous in the inside.Revealed rafa and scott holding davi.

"Tell me again why you had decided to team up with zar and get me to wear my enegagement ball dress?"I ask her as soon as I laid my eyes on her who both scott and her dress up well."I just think you look good in it and how did you find out?"She asks "I guess I'm just smart"Holding davi's hands and saying my goodbye to zar who was out of the toilet.We made our towards the dining hall.

As we reach the guards opened the door.Rafa and scott walked inside hand in hand.Davi tug at my arms forcing me to walk faster.Causing me to beg him to stop afraid that my arms might fell off.Davi then let my hand go as he made his way to his seat.

We were the first one to arrive.Rafa,scott and I chatted abit.As we drank wine while still standing up.That is until the servants have asked us to take our place as they might enter anytime soon.So with that rafa sat in her usual place,scott next to her.I was confused as my used to be chair is empty."Why aren't you sitting there rafa?"I ask and she looked at scott.

"That chair is meant for the king's partner sera"And with that I understand,I knew he had another woman but I didn't thought it was so serious until she sits at the right side of him in the dinner table.Rafa instructed me to sit next to davi and I did.

The door opened,"I don't understand why she has to join us,babe"In what I think her name was kenna or queen kenna says as soon as she enters landing her eyes on me.She was shocked at first before approaching her seat with a small smile.I simply nodded and standing up in a form of curtesy.Scott looked at me weirdly.

"You can sit sera-"But my eyes was already glued with anothers.He has just finished showering from how his hair is seemingly wet.He is wearing a blue tux.Coincidence that we're wearing the outfit that we wore for our engagement ball?.But again it may be one of his blue tux in a billion more of his blue tux.

He then proceeded his way to his seat."Duchess serayah"He says.

"King Neymar"I replied.

Nissamail

Phew,that was a long chapter wasn't it?.Also I listened to a malay song 'dari mata' writing this chapter.Dari mata means from the eyes by the way.

Do you think their first meeting in a year is awakward?

Not to spoil anything but the next chapter is going to be a big one!.

Comment and vote✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.8K 159 11
They weren't rosy cheeks because of good health, but scarlet because of the pain that had been cast upon them. The stress relief of their parents, th...