Nothing Is Forever [COMPLETE]

بواسطة KillyBearHugs

Fanfiction/Romance When a young singer's relationship and career falls apart, she vows to never fall In love... المزيد

Character Profiles
Chapter 1: Dark Times
Chapter 2: Issues
Chapter 3: Truth Revealed
Chapter 4: First Impressions [ R & J ]
Chapter 5: First Impressions [ S & C ]
Chapter 6: Alone
Chapter 7: Colifer...?
Chapter 8: The Media Lies
Chapter 9: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 10: Bonding
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Rum and Relaxation
Chapter 14: Liar Liar
Chapter 15: Wrong Place Wrong Time
Chapter 16: Trust Is Key
Chapter 17: Life Goes On
Chapter 18: Christmas Is Nigh
Chapter 19: Family Reunion
Chapter 20: Dinner
Chapter 21: Jingle Bells & Good Bananas
Chapter 22: Bed of Lies
Chapter 23: The Drinking Games
Chapter 24: Banana Cocoroco Blunder
Chapter 25: Help Me Ryan
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Tell All
Chapter 28: The FWB
Chapter 29: Not My Lover
Chapter 30: Brothers
Chapter 31: Closest Friends
Chapter 32: Parental Advisory
Chapter 33: AWKWARD
Chapter 34: New Year, New Plot Twists
Chapter 35: Falling in Reverse
Chapter 36: Comatose
Chapter 37: Giving Up On You
Chapter 38: Baby Daddy
Chapter 39: Since You've Been Gone
Chapter 40: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter 41: The Teacher
Chapter 42: Really Ryan?
Chapter 43: Getting Heated
Chapter 44: The Exam
Chapter 45: Thrill Seeker
Chapter 46: Go Away
Chapter 47: Good Things End
Chapter 48: Secret Lovers
Chapter 49: The Rebound
Chapter 50: Go Back to Her
Chapter 51: Suspicion
Chapter 52: Transfer
Chapter 53: He's Into You
Chapter 54: Tiffany's
Chatpter 55: The Kids
Chapter 56: Plotting and Scheming
Chapter 57: Valentine Heartbreak
Chapter 58: Brother V. Brother
Chapter 59: Running Out of Time
Chapter 60: Mrs. King
Chapter 61: Speak Your Mind
Chapter 62: Why take my word for It?
Chapter 63: Shield Your Eyes
Chapter 64: Good Woman
Chapter 65: Say Your Goodbyes
Chapter 66: No Colin Here
Chapter 67: Feelings Gone But Not Forgotten
Chapter 68: I Have No Regrets
Chapter 69: Déjà Vu
Chapter 70: Ryan - The Big EmbarrASSment
Chapter 71: Confession
Chapter 72: Come Again
Chapter 73: Hurting
Chapter 74: Talk To Me
Chapter 75: Cooling Down
Chapter 76: Alcohol & Tony Acker
Chapter 77: On Set Session
Chapter 78: Someone New
Chapter 79: Admit It
Chapter 80: Denial
Chapter 81: Everyone Seeks Approval
Chapter 82: Memories Last Forever
Chapter 84: Forever Yours
Chapter 85: We're Not Ok
Chapter 86: Leaving
Chapter 87: Tears of Love
Chapter 88: Crashing Waves
Chapter 89: Sinking Ships
Chapter 90: Mending Old Memories
Chapter 91: Callie Is Wonderful
Chapter 92: Wrong Side Of The Table
Chapter 93: Poisoned Love
Chapter 94: True Love Prevails
Chapter 95: Saint Patrick's Day
Chapter 96: The Wrong Feeling
Chapter 97: Do You Want Me?
Chapter 98: Reliving Past Mistakes, Building A Brighter Future
Chapter 99: Settling Down
In The End: Nothing Is Forever

Chapter 83: Let's Talk

119 16 36
بواسطة KillyBearHugs

POV: Savannah

I woke up the next morning, still in Colin's arms. I didn't sleep that great most of the night... Either my thoughts were keeping me awake, or Colin would shift in some way, disturbing my peace.

When I finally managed to get comfortable enough to sleep, Colin woke up with the sudden urge to throw up, and I had to move out of my desired position to hand him the trash can. All that being said, the night was rough, and now it was one in the afternoon. I was still half asleep when I heard he murmur of the television, and lifted my head to see what was going on.

"Look who's finally awake!" Colin exclaimed, causing me to jump a little bit, bringing me to full alertness.

"Geez Colin," I said hazily, wiping the sleep from my eyes, "You can't shout at someone when they first wake up... Especially if you're that close to their ear..."

"Sorry," he said softly.

"Feeling better?"

"Yep... Thanks again for staying with me..."

He moved his arm from around my side as I flipped over onto my back.

"No problem Colin," I insisted, folding my hands over my stomach.

I was staring up at the ceiling when I was struck with dissatisfied.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot I had class today! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"I didn't know... I mean I thought about it, but I just couldn't disturb you— I'm sorry... You just looked so peaceful..."

I sat up in bed and let out a deep sigh.

"It's fine Colin... I dont even know if I want to keep going to school. It's just too hard knowing that Ryan used to work there. Do you have any idea what went down in there? That class was amazing, and now it's just a depressing reminder of what used to be..."

Colin sat up beside me and grabbed my hand.

"No, I don't know what 'went down' in that class– I'm assuming that most days it was you, but—"

"That's not at all what I meant Colin... One time... maybe two—"

"Or three," he smiled.

"Anyway," I blushed, "It just sucks being there without him..."

Colin wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He was shirtless and his skin was warm on mine. I buried my face into his shoulder.

"It's ok Savannah. You do what you feel is best... Ryan loves you, and I'm sure he thinks about you just as often as you think about him—"

"When he's not going on dates? Yeah I'm sure he does..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ryan was on a date with a woman from his school the other day and he didn't even tell me. I had to hear it from what might as well be his 'boyfriend'... Its fine though, I guess I'll just die alone with Tony—"

"You'll find someone, don't say that..."

I pulled away from him and got out of bed.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sorry I bought it up—"

"No, it obviously does matter, and if you want to talk about it, let's talk!"

I ignored him and walked out, making it down the last step before he caught up with me.

"Savannah," he said intensely, putting his hands on my shoulders to stop me from leaving, "Talk to me—"

"I can't..."

I sighed without further explanation, and escaped from his grasp to go take a seat on the couch. Colin sat next to me and stared into my eyes.

"What?!" I asked defensively.

"Why can't you talk to me? We're friends right? We've lived together for a while now... I just don't understand why you never tell me anything anymore—"

"I can't explain it Colin... I just... I wonder what would've happened if I had never met Ryan..."

Colin broke eye contact with me and looked around the room.

"Yeah, I do too..."

A tear rolled down my face as I looked at Colin and memories raced through my mind.

"Thank you Colin," I said solemnly.

"For what?" He questioned, looking back into my eyes, and forcing a smile as he wiped my tears away.

"For staying with me... For never letting me be alone... I know I can always count on you," I smiled.

"I'll always be here for you," he insisted, "That's why I don't understand why you can't talk to me..."

"Because Colin... You have a girlfriend now and I—"

"If Callie and I are a problem, I don't have to date her. Just say the words and I—"

"No Colin, she doesn't deserve that... What if she's your happy ending? Besides, I shouldn't be jealous... you aren't even mine..."

He moved closer to me and embraced me in an emotional hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we sat together.

"She's not... trust me," he insisted, pulling back, and looking into my eyes, "We don't even have to be together, as long as I'm still waking up in the same house with you... I've found my happy ending"

Colin's proclamation just made me feel worse. He put his hand on the side of my face and stopped the stream of tears.

"Even in pieces you're the most beautiful person I know—"

"Colin stop," I demanded, moving his hands off of my body.

It obviously did no good because moments later, he had his hand back on my cheek, and his other hand gripped tightly in mine.

"I look at you and I'm home... That's a feeling I wouldn't trade for anything love," he claimed, as I watched tears involuntarily drop from each of his crystal blue eyes.

"You don't know how much I want to talk to you. I'm just afraid that if I get too close..."

"What? You'll fall in love with me? You'll betray Ryan? I don't think we have anything to worry about there... You know, I don't understand why you didn't marry him when you had the chance. You two would have been happy—"

"Deep down you already know the answer to that question... we both do," I insisted, "I'm just not ready to admit it yet..."

"There's nothing to admit Savannah. You're in love with him, and I'm happy for you... Why can't you be happy for me!?"

"Because OBVIOUSLY NEITHER ONE OF us is HAPPY! We're both sitting on the couch, CRYING about our love lives, and how TERRIBLE they are."

"Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care, rather than admit it's killing you—"

"Yeah well, if this is what happiness feels like—"

"No Savannah, this isn't what happiness feels like. This is what love feels like. Love is always wanting what's best for someone, even if that doesn't include you, no matter how much you love them..."

Colin paused and gazed deeply into my soul as I stood up and sat back down in his lap. I reached up, wiped the sadness from his eyes, and caressed his face. His hands firmly gripped my waist, and he leaned in. The soft dark strands of his hair brushed against my face as he whispered into my ear.

"I'm not going to lie to you... One day, I hope that you look back at what we had, and regret everything you did to make all of this happen," he whimpered painfully as he gently laid his head against mine, and I tried to hold back my tears, "Don't worry though love, even if I had the chance, I could never hurt you the way you hurt me..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9K 35 22
~and its all fun and games ~until somebody falls in love , ~but you already bought a ticket and theres no turning back now. - - - - Kali , a unive...
All I Need بواسطة Will

قصص الهواة

19.7K 288 34
When your best friend and you heal from your breakup together and end up falling for each other.
83.8K 5.7K 33
Emma Swan thought that falling for a guy, at first sight, was impossible, until one day she met Killian Jones aboard a train. The strong and unexpec...
198K 3.2K 23
delilah rae can't help but fall in love. she knows it's wrong. she knows not to fall in love with his best friend. but she does. she falls head over...