Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Jared (+his boys!)

1.5K 70 25
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: You're shopping with your daughter and two adorable little boys and one big boy bump into you.

Warning: I nearly died from cuteness writing this so you'll defiantly die from reading this.

"So whats next on the list Alura?" I asked my 4 year old daughter who was sat in the shopping cart seat as I pushed it around the grocery store.

"Umm," She said as she scanned the shopping list in her tiny hands. "Chocolate!"

I gave her a playful suspicious look. "Are you sure? You're not just saying that cause you want some chocolate?"

Alura giggled cutely. "No mama."

"I don't believe you, little monkey. I believe milk was the next thing on the list." I smirked.

"Yeah, chocolate milk." She said in a 'duh' time and rolled her big E/C eyes playfully.

"I'm not going to get out of this am I?" I sigh, giving into my daughters wishes.

"Nope." Alura sniggered, smiling innocently.

"Fine. To the chocolate aisle we go!" I chuckle.

"You're the best mama." She cheered.

"You're just lucky that I want chocolate too."

With that, I pushed the trolley around the store until we got to the candy section. Surprisingly, barely anyone was in it. Only a couple of people picking it candy, some with children but they soon left seeing as the children were begging to leave.

At the sight of all the sweet treats, Alura's eyes lit up. She squealed and clapped her small hands. "Mama, I wanna go pick something out! Please!" She begged, sticking out her arms so I could take her out of the trolley and put her down.

"Okay sweetie. But stay where I can see you." I said in my best mom voice before complying to her wishes. Again.

Alura grinned happily as I placed her down. She immediately scurried off to find her favourite treats. I kept a close eyes on her protectively.

However, something bumped into the back of my leg turning my attention away from her. I turned around and looked down to see a cute little boy standing there. He was younger than Alura, I could tell.

"Hello there Sweetheart." I smiled warmly, not wanting to frighten him.

The boy looked kinda nervous. Not because of me but because he was on his own. I looked around for his parents but I saw nobody. Only Alura and another boy about her age talking. I guessed it was one of her school friends.

The younger boy whimpered and clung into my leg. "I lost my daddy."

My heart broke. He had tears in his eyes as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Aww it's okay cutie. What's you're name?"

"S-Shepherd." He answered, holding his arms up to me, wanting to be held.

I obliged, resting him on my hip. "Wow, that's a cool name. Well Shepherd, you're being a very brave boy. I'll help you find your daddy."

"Really?" He sniffed, wiping his eyes.

I nodded smiling. "Yup, I promise. Is you're mommy here too?"

Shepherd shook his head. "No. It's only me, daddy and my brother Thomas. He's over there."

I looked to where Shepherd was pointing. It was to the other boy who was wth my daughter. "Well, lets go get Thomas and then find your daddy. You're brothers with my daughter. They seem to be friends."

Shepherd cuddles into my side as I began walking over to them, pushing the trolley carefully with one hand.

"Hey Alura. Who's your friend?" I chuckled even though I already knew.

"Mama this is Thomas. He goes to my school." She answered happily.

"Hello Thomas. Your brother here said you lost your daddy." I said gently.

Thomas nodded. "Yeah. Me and Shepherd wanted to go to the candy aisle so we snuck off."

"Now Thomas, that's not a very responsible thing to do. Your brother is very upset." I scolded using my parent voice.

Thomas looked ashamed. "I know. I'm sorry Miss."

"It's alright buddy. You just need to take care of your little brother. Now, let's go find your daddy." I patted his head softly, praising him for apologising.

Suddenly, at the corner of my eye, I saw a rather tall, handsome man at the end of the aisle. He was looking around in panic. When he looked up the aisle and saw us, he let out a relieved sigh.

He jogged over to us panting slightly. "Thomas! Shep! Thank God I found you."

"Daddy!" Shepherd giggled in my arms as he took sight of his dad. However, the little boy stayed in my arms instead of reaching for his dad.

"Tom I told you not to run off. I was so worried when I turned around and you or your brother weren't there." The man said firmly but gently, not wanting to be harsh to his son.

"I know daddy. I'm sorry. Alura's mommy said I shouldn't of ran away either. She was gonna help us find you." Thomas smiled up at me.

The mans puppy dog eyes flickered to mine. Damn his face was handsome. And his hair. WOW! I'm coming grocery shopping more if I get to meet a guy like this every time.

"Thank you so much. I owe you one." He said gratefully.

"No problem. I'm just glad Shepherd here came up to me so I could help. You have two adorable kids..." I trailed off, asking for his name.

"Jared Padalecki. And thank you..."

"Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." I smiled, earning one back.

"Likewise. And you must be Alura. You're Tom's best friend right?" Jared squatted down to my daughters level.

Alura nodded. "Yeah!" She giggled, hugging Thomas, grinning goofily. Thomas blushed.

Me and Jared chuckled. "Someone's got a bit of a crush." Jared said to me, standing back up.

"It's rather sweet." I giggled as I watched Tom hug Alura back shyly.

When I didn't get a response, I looked back to Jared. He was gazing at me with a soft smile. My cheeks turned pink. Was I developing a crush?

"Daddy, staring rude." Shep said from my neck.

Jared's eyes widened and he quickly looked away, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I-I wasn't staring."

"Yeah you were Daddy." Tom laughed.

"Okay guys, how about we play the quiet game?" Jared groaned from what seemed to be embarrassment.

Me and Alura giggled. We seemed to find these boys amusing. "Boys are silly huh Alura?"

She nodded happily. "Yeah momma!"

"They generally are when beautiful girls are around." Jared grinned innocently.

I blushed, biting back a smile. Seriously, I've not stopped smiling since I met these guys. "It's cute so I don't mind."

Jared chuckled. "Do you wanna grab a coffee sometime? I-If you don't have a boyfriend or anything, that is."

"No I'm single. And sure, coffee sounds nice."

"Can we get coffee too?" Tom asked.

"Defiantly not. You're already a hyper child so I don't need to add to it. Maybe a play date but no coffee." Jared answered his son, amused.

Tom nodded. He turned to Alura and took her hand. "Will you go on a playdate with me?"

"Yeah!" Alura giggled, pressing a kiss to Toms cheek.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die from cuteness." I breathe out.

"Yup, we Padalecki boys can do that to women." Jared smirked, proud of his son.

"I think I agree." I winked.

Jared grinned widely. "So can I uh, get your number?"

"Sure, I would get my phone out but I've got a sleepy Shep in my arms." I chuckle, bouncing him slightly.

I told Jared my number and he punched it into his phone. "Great, I'll call you sometime."

"Okay, I'm guessing you want your son back." I scoff playfully, carefully moving Shep into his fathers arms.

"Thanks. And once again, thanks for taking care of them. I owe you big time."

"No worries. You don't owe me anything. Apart from coffee." I joke.

Jared nodded, laughing, adjusting his son as he fidgeted. "Okay. Come on Tom, we gotta go."

"Aww, do we have too?"

"Yeah buddy. Say goodbye."

"Bye Alura." He said cheerily, hugging her.

"Bye Tommy."

Tom then came over to me and hugged my leg. "Bye Miss. Y/N. Thank you for looking after us."

"You're welcome Sweetie. See you again." I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

He giggled and went over to Jared, holding his hand. "Bye Y/N." Jared smiled.

"Bye Jared."

When the Padalecki boys left, I picked Alura up and sat her in the trolley seat. She was smirking up at me as I pushed the trolley around. "What?"

"You fancy Toms Daddy." She sang.

"No I don't." I lied.

"Yeah you do! It's okay momma, I give you permission to marry him. As long as I can marry Tom."

I giggled, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Whatever you say. Anyway, let's get back to shopping!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
461K 7.3K 148
Comment a Request for an Imagine of your choice and I will publish it with your name on it!! Shoutout includes... •A Follow (if I'm not following you...
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...