Crazy, Beautiful, You

RadiantlyRed27 tarafından

Complete AU. Emma Swan is an elementary school teacher. Regina Mills is a pastry chef. I'm not good at summar... Daha Fazla

The Meeting
The Taste Test
The View
The Wimp
The Midnight Surprise
The Potty Break
The Crepe Conversation
The Photo Album
The Parents
The Mantle
The Trail
The Friends
The Shower
The Promise
The Lounge
The Regret
The Drink
The Millionares
Those Three Words
The Bedroom
The Classroom
The Front Door
The Bonding
The Facility
The Fight
The Latte
The Desk
The Kid
The Pizzas
The Offer
The Scare
The U-Haul
The Defeat
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
The Apple Cookies
The Foster Kid
The Battle
The Process
The Announcement
The Inspection
The Visit
The Move
The Fireplace
The Pain
The Ceremony
The Adoption
The End

The Worry

4.1K 155 30
RadiantlyRed27 tarafından

Emma walked into her classroom the next morning setting her briefcase in her chair and began opening the shades to let the morning sun in.

"Knock, knock." Mrs. Lucas said as Emma turned around and saw the petite older woman in the door way.

"Good morning Julie," Emma smiled and greeted the woman who had become family to Emma over the years.

"Morning dear," Mrs. Lucas said as she entered in the room, "We haven't had a chance to talk I have been so busy with this fundraiser. Were you able to secure the caterer? Ms. Mills I believe was her name?"

"Yes, I have! I'm sorry I forgot to let you know. Yes, she has agreed to do the fundraiser!"

"Okay, fantastic dear. So, what are we needing budget wise?" the woman asked as she pulled a notepad and pen out of her long gray sweater.

"Not a penny. She has agreed to do it free of charge!"

Mrs. Lucas jaw dropped open. "No! Free of charge?"

"Yes! Her mother was a teacher so she has a soft spot for schools and wants to do it!"

"Oh goodness! Emma dear that is such wonderful news! Thank you so much!" She pulled the woman into a hug.

Emma smiled at the familiar embrace. "You are welcome and I will pass along your gratitude to Regina."

"Regina?" Mrs. Lucas questioned.

Crap. Emma thought. "Um...yeah Ms. Mills... her name is Regina. I have gotten to know her over the weekend. She is a wonderful person."

"Oh, okay...well that is great to know dear. Yes, please do send my appreciation on to her. I would do it myself but I am simply just too busy with all of this. Not enough hours in the day!" Just as she began to become flustered at the thought the bell for the start of the day rang.

"I understand Julie. Have a good day okay?" Emma smiled warmly at the overworked older woman who has aged drastically since Ruby's passing.

"You too dear," she smiled as she weaved through the rush of children now entering the classroom.

....

Regina was cleaning up her townhome as she was thinking about what Emma said last night. She really did love the thought of leaving La Pomme and having her own place. She had always dreamed of owning some charming café where she could serve her own recipes in a peaceful atmosphere and be her own boss. Maybe one day she really could make that dream a reality. Ha who am I kidding? I am lucky enough to live a life this nice. Don't start getting greedy.

As she started a load of laundry in the utility closet she heard her phone ring. Glancing at the clock on the wall she knew it couldn't be Emma as it was only 9:30 and she had told her she didn't get lunch until Noon. Regina jogged to her phone on her nightstand to see it was Belle.

"Hello," Regina answered out of breath.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" Belle laughed.

"No," Regina laughed at her friend, "Emma is at work I was just in the other room is all."

"I see. Hey so are you dressed? I just grabbed us coffees and I was going to stop in. We need to catch up and then I figured we could ride in together."

"Well, I'm not at the moment but I can be."

"Alright, hurry up I'm almost there." Belle said as Regina heard the phone disconnect. Regina smiled and tossed her phone on the bed. She slid on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt as she didn't have to get ready for work for a few hours. As she grabbed her phone again and headed towards the living room her doorbell buzzed. Regina opened just as she saw Belle going for the buzzer again.

"Patience my sweet Belle...patience..." Regina said as she stood back to let the brunette in.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah..." Belle said entering the home and kissing Regina on the cheek. "Here is your latte my sweet." She kicked her heels off and sauntered into the place like she lived there as she always does. Regina followed her to the living room as Belle lazily crashed into the arm chair and Regina cuddled into the pillows on the sofa.

"So how was your weekend?" Regina asked as she sipped her delicious brew.

"Oh no...I am not here to talk about my weekend. Spill it!" Belle said her eyes so wide Regina thought they might actually pop out of her head.

Regina giggled. "What exactly would you like to know?"

"Everything! Well, I mean, I know her name is Emma....what does she look like? She's hot right? I mean you wouldn't be with someone who isn't hot..."

Regina unlocked her phone and opened her photos looking through the ones that Emma sent her last night after their selfie session. "Come here and see for yourself." She laughed as her friend practically fell out of the chair and scrambled to join her on the couch.

"Holy shit Gina!" Belle grabbed the phone out of her hand. "Wow! You have hooked up with some hotties before but damn girl!"

Regina blushed as she watched Belle flip through the photos her mouth wide open and a sense of pride flowed through her.

"She is really sexy Gina. Nice job!"

Regina laughed and grabbed her phone back. "Okay, goodness Belle."

"What? She is a total babe!"

"Well, yes, obviously I know that." Regina smiled.

"So, details please. How many times did you two hook up? How did you meet? Come on I'm dying here!" Belle said as she headed back to the arm chair. It had been her favorite place to sit since Regina brought it home a few months ago.

"Well we met at work Friday morning. Her boss sent her to ask me to cater an event for the elementary school that she works at."

"She's a teacher? Damn. Why didn't any of my teachers ever look like that?" The women both laughed.

"That's what I said! So, yeah I told her we had to talk about it so I invited her over. She came over that night. We hit it off right off the bat. We kissed that night. Then Saturday we were supposed to go out but of course Gold called me into work so I had to cancel on her."

"Eh, asshole!"

"Right? So, I get out of working the longest shift ever and she was standing outside waiting for me!"

"Oh wow..." Belle's eyes went droopy like a puppy dog.

"Yeah, I melted. She took me back to her place and made me comfortable..."

"and ...bow chicka wow wow?"

"um no...I fell asleep on her couch...." Regina laughed.

"Oh..."

"Then yesterday morning I woke up and made her breakfast and..."

"...and ...Bow chicka wow wow?"

"...and then we went hiking..."

"Ehhh..." Belle groaned.

"And then we came back to my place and took a shower..."

"And..."

"And..." Regina winked.

"BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!" Belle shrieked.

Regina laughed hysterically, "Well that isn't how I would ever describe it but yes."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What was it like?"

"It was...unbelievable...like the best...ever..."

"Ever?"

"Yes....ever!" Regina smiled deeply just thinking about it.

"In a shower? Because you know in my experience, as hot as the thought is, shower sex isn't all that great. There is never enough room and the angles and the water in your face and..."

"Belle...it was amazing...trust me..."

"Well, you do have a pretty big shower." Belle said taking a sip of her coffee.

Regina smiled recalling the events. "Yes, yes I do."

Bella smiled at her blushing friend. "So, you seem pretty smitten for just one romp in the sack."

"Well, that's because this time it's a lot more than that."

"Already? You have known her for what three days?"

Regina nodded, "I am very aware of how long I have known her and yes it is already a lot deeper. I can't explain it. I feel something very deep for Emma."

"Wow, I have never seen you like this before. Kind of scary," Belle said playfully to her friend. "Usually you fancy a girl for like a day, you hook up, and she is old news."

"Well, as I said, Emma is different. She makes me feel different. She looks at me different. She touches me different. She is just..."

"Different?" Belle said mockingly.

"Shut it you..." Regina scrunched her nose up.

"Okay, well in all seriousness though I am happy for you if you are happy."

"Thank you that really means a lot."

Belle nodded. "So when do I get to meet this amazing woman?"

"I don't know yet. I mean like you said yourself hell I have only known her for three days."

"Come on now!"

"No, I mean she told her parents no for me yesterday I am not going to start pushing people on her already."

"Well it's not like I'm your parents. I'm just your best friend, your co worker, nothing to be worried about."

"I just think it's too soon Belle."

"You're freaked out!" Belle laughed.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You are totally freaked out! Aw poor baby is scared that she is going to mess things up. Where is my bold and confident Gina at?"

"Shut up. Hell yes I am freaked out! Emma is perfect okay! Her last relationship she was in for six years! I have never even owned a pair of heels for that long! I cannot be too careful here!"

"Okay, calm down I am just giving you shit. Honey you are amazing. You are the best catch in Seattle and if she doesn't see that then it is not meant to be. Stop worrying so much." Belle smiled sweetly at her friend.

Regina smiled as she looked down at the pictureon her phone once again. "She does see it. She tells me nonstop. That's whathas me so worried."     

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

192K 4.8K 26
Emma Swan. She has a g!p. Which is girl penis. Because who doesn't want babies. Especially Swan babies. :) And what's even better? Swanqueen babies...
14.9K 347 20
A broken Emma Swan gets taken in by Mary Margaret and David. In town, Emma meets her English teacher, Regina Mills.
169K 7K 50
Regina Mills is an extremely rich woman who lives in a life of luxury. Her only problem is her nagging parents wanting her to get married. In a last...
32.4K 833 14
Regina mills is an English teacher also the hottest teacher in school she's known as the evil queen a total bitch to her students ever since she lost...