ARTEMIS ( Kaname Kuran) {comp...

By Usakoxoxo

Artemis, Goodesss of the moon and the hunt falls in love with the great Pureblood, Kaname Kurama. This is the... More

so Bored
taming the horde(^.^)
acceptance and a new friend
Truth Revealed?!!
Princess Artemis
Sasha's wrath
Twin's curse
First Day
Moon Dorms
Moon Dorms part 2 continued
kaname x Artemis one shot special(^.^)
Artemis X Kaname Valentine One-Shot Special ^//^
Moon Dorms Pt.3
K-kiss? (•\\•)
Bloodlust
True Nature
Archer
Luna
White Day (ホワイトデー) part 1
White Day (ホワイトデー) Part 2
Stolen Kisses
Oops...I did it again
Ending it?

Moon Dorms part 2

2.2K 70 3
By Usakoxoxo

Miss Artemis?",
Kaname asked in confusion, although there was no indication of the emotion on his face. Artemis eyes widened at the sight of him and....jumped into his arms, encircling her arms around his middle. He prepared to kindly ask her to release him, the only one who had that privilege was Yuuki. But then her shoulders began to shake and she let out a choked sob.

Kaname was unsure what to do, but the girl in his arms was crying and he had no idea why.

"Miss Artemis what is wrong?",
he asked ger again. He did not know why but he did not like to see her in pain. She just tightened her grip around his middle. He mentally frowned at this. He brought his hand up to her head and began petting her through her cat hoodie causing her to make a sound that sounded suspiciously like purring.

She leaned into his touch just like an actual cat would.

"Now what has saddened you miss Artemis?", he asked her again.

3rd POV

Artemis raised her head to look him in the eye. At closer inspection she saw how pretty his eyes were, a beautiful shade of brown with a tint if red. She'd never seen such pretty eyes. She forgot... forgot about Aido, her anger, the hall. Nothing mattered except for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 3.3K 30
[UNEDITED] Zero Kiryu hears of a new Night Class student attending Cross Academy. When the new student doesn't show up with the rest of the Night cla...
9K 437 18
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...
83.3K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...
121K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...