Levi X Jealous Reader: When J...

By CutieStar36

A new arrival... is she all what she seems? More

Levi X Jealous Reader: Overview~
[1] : Confusion and a Surprise
[2] : Blushing and Introducing
[3] : Chatting and Whatsapp
[4] : Art and craft
[5] : Shopping and friends
[6] : Cooking and chatting
[7] : Date and truths [1]
[7] : Date and truths [2]
[8]: Late night and Messaging
[9] : History class
[10] : Tennis Class
[11] : Thinking and Hiding
[13]: The Ashwood Manor
[14]: Touring Ashwood Manor
[15]: Crush?
[16]: Over the top
[17]: Internal conflict
[18]: Resolved?
[19]: Deep down
[20]: Another perspective
[21]: Split in two
[22]: Confronting the issue
[23]: Taking its toll
[24]: Holding back
[25]: Under the Layers
[25]: Opportunity
[27]: Danger Zone
[28]: The deep end
[29]: Only time will tell...
☆Final Authors note☆

[12]: Classroom Discussions

330 16 13
By CutieStar36

I still couldn't brush of the feeling that something was wrong... I wonder why Natsumi's hiding it from me, why's she being so suspicious? I'll probably find out. Well I want to.

Lunch time:

I just took a dessert for lunch, I wasn't that hungry. I went to my form/homeroom to chillax after. Luckily, there were some students there, so I wasn't alone. They looked up when I walked in, and I recognised a few faces.

"Hey Eren and Connie!" I called. "Hi, __!" Eren smiled. "Sup' __?" Connie grinned.

"Nothing much!" I smiled back.

Ah, it was nice spending time with my other friends for once, and not worrying about my crush, Levi. Eren's like a brother and a best friend to me, we've been friends since we were like 10. Whereas, I was introduced to Connie when I was 11, he's such an hilarious friend, that causes me to crack up at lunch. Levi almost had to do CPR on me one time, and that wasn't an exactly nice memory to remember.

Anyways, back to the present time.

"So, __ you're not hanging around with Levi and Natsumi?" Eren asked. "Why'd you say that?" I questioned. "Just."

"Just. What?"

"Hey, hey, no need to get flustered, I was just checking up on my little sis!" He chuckled, while ruffling my hair. What makes it worst is the fact that I'm shorter than Eren! 😫 "So, __ Eren began, while coming closer to me, "When are you gonna confess your feelings to Levi?" My eyes widened and my face went red.

"Wha-whaat???" I asked bewildered, "Oops, the cat's been let out of the bag!" Connie grinned, "N-no, Connie, its not what it seems like!!"

"No worries, seriously, chillax, my friend!" He ushered. I knew I could kinda trust Connie, even though he could be a dufus at times. "But I'm being serious. About that Natsumi girl, I'm not being rude, but something kinda seems off" Eren admitted. "No worries, I ain't gonna flip out"

"What do you think of her, __?" Connie asked. "Well, she's nice, but I personally think that..." I leaned closer to them, "um maybe... uh..." "yes...?" They leaned closer too. "I think she might have a little crush on Levi, well, I've kinda studied her actions, and around Levi. She blushes a lot around him."

"Well you've got a problem!" Eren spoke. "You have to confess, claim Levi before there's competition!"

"Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, where'd that come from? I don't actually know if she had a crush on Levi, I was just guessing okay! Now I feel like a bad person..." I sighed. "I'm just sayin... I may be wrong, I may be right, but just confess anyways." Eren muttered. "It's not as easy as that you know! He's my first crush!! Its not like you've ever had a crush!!" I barked.

Eren sheepishly smiled and patted my head. That infuriated me even more. "So you know, when 'moments' happen around Levi and Natsumi, do you get, y'know..."

"I'm not jealous!!" I pouted. "Are you sure??? Cos last week you got really frustrated when Levi fell on top of Natsumi, and they crashed into each other."

"Really? Oh then you're maybe, jealous, __" Connie said. "Levi X Jealous ___" Eren joked. "Guys! You make it sound like my life is a book, and do not ship me with Levi, without my permission, especially in front of these people!"

"Ha ha! Ok, ok, I'm sorry!" Eren laughed. I crossed my arms in defeat. I looked up as I saw the classroom door opening again. It was just Levi. "Hey" I said. Levi waved at came over to our desk. I looked at Eren and he was wiggling his eyebrows while Connie was grinning cheekily. I rolled my eyes. "Sup?"

"Nothing much."

"Oh really?" Eren butted in. Levi shot Eren a death glare. "Nothing much, brat." Levi snapped. I chuckled. "I was looking for you, ___" Levi began. "Ooh~" Eren sang. Connie snickered. "Can. You. Just. Shut up!" I moaned. "I seriously thought you were hanging around with Natsumi"

"She wondered off though, so I came back to you" Levi narrowed his eyes at Eren because Eren was smirking, "because I was bored."

"This convo is getting boring. Anything awesome to talk about?" I asked. "Well Sasha told me, that she snuck into the back of the canteen to get extra food, on Monday, when she was dismissed to use the bathroom. I still don't know how she got away with it." Connie began. "Brat." I looked at Levi, and he did the same back. I grinned. "So Levi, how did you find the latest snk chapter?"

"I loved it. I didn't realise it was past 1 am when I finished reading it."

"No wonder you look so tired." I muttered. "What was that?" Levi muttered while leaning closer to me. My face heated up, and I almost fell off my chair. "Uhmmm... nothing" I stuttered. Levi looked at me for a second while I avoided eye contact with him. "Whatever you say..."

"So Levi, what do you think of Natsumi?" Connie asked. I don't know why but I felt a clenching feeling within me. Levi blinked and replied, "She's nice. I thought she was the bratty type, but turns out she is pretty much just like me" Eren chuckled, and Connie stayed silent. "How?" I blurted. "Quiet and has that tsundere face." 'Some one who I can kinda relate to' Levi thought. "Do you think she's pretty?" Connie asked out of the blue.

My eyes twitched. "I guess so."

"What?!" I screeched. This caused some people to look at me, while Connie looked at me like I'd lost my mind, and Eren was in fits of laughter, and Levi stared at me. "Uhh, continue" I ushered.

How embarrassing!!

"What about __. Do you think she's pretty?" Eren grinned and my eyes widened. Why now Eren?? Levi looked at Eren baffled, before answering, "Uhm, well, I think so..." Levi looked the other direction and his cheeks went a little pink, and Eren picked up on this straight away.

"Levi, you're... you're..." Connie caught Eren's drift, and immediately spoke up. "Anyways, I think that Natsumi is very pretty, I see why she catches a lot of peoples attention." He confessed aloud. I gave Connie a look meaning 'thanks' and he nodded his head. I looked at Levi hesitantly, and he still avoided eye contact. I could see that his cheeks were really pink, even though he was hiding it with his hand.

He thinks so though.... but what if was lying, what if he thought that Natsumi was better than me? I frowned absent mindlessly, but I only realised when Eren asked, "You alright, __?" I looked up, and fake smiled. "Yeah I'm good." Eren looked at me, with concern for a second, before replying, "Oh ok"

I still can't get this feeling off my chest, I feel kinda sad that Levi 'thinks' I'm pretty. What if he actually likes Natsumi? I think I finally know what this feeling is. What I've been feeling for a while now. And what I've been denying for a while now. And what Eren has said.

I'm jealous.

~

Third pov:

___ sat there deep in thought, but soon snapped out of it, when Eren started to worry about her. Levi on the other hand, was still flustered. All of their attention was diverted when the door opened. It was Natsumi.

"Hey!" She smiled. "Hello!" Eren chirped. "Sup?" Connie piped.

"Hey..." ___ fake smiled. Natsumi seemed to notice this but ignored it by averting her eyes to Levi. "Hi..." Levi muttered. Natsumi smiled back, but still not content on the fact Levi didn't look very happy. 'Levi... you still upset?' She thought and she sighed. Natsumi went over to __ and Levi. She grabbed a chair and sat in between them. __ shuffled away slightly.

__ gave Natsumi a side glance, while thinking, 'how awkward is that? She could've sat somewhere else'. Natsumi turned to Levi and asked, "Levi are you alright?". Levi lazily glanced up at her and nodded his head. She placed her hand on Levi's shoulder, and he kind of twitched, while gently removing her hand. "I'm alright." He muttered. Jealousy was swirling up in __, and her eyebrow was twitching. However, she was completely oblivious to the fact that Eren and Connie were watching her.

___ managed to seal her lips and contains her anger. 'She- p-placed her hand on Levi!! Argh, I'm so angry. But Levi removed it from him. But seriously though!!' She thought. Eren and Connie glanced at each other nervously, and Eren spoke up. "Guys we're gonna have lunch, so we'll see you around later. Bye!" And with that, Connie and Eren left the room. Leaving Levi, in deep thought, Natsumi concerned, and __ struggling with growing feelings of jealousy.

"What happened earlier?" __ spoke up, tired of secrets. Natsumi turned around hesitantly, then Levi answered. "We were talking about where I originally lived, but then I remembered a not so nice memory." Levi bore his eyes into __'s eyes.

"Oh ok then." __ replied. "Anyways" __ began, clapping her hands together, "You got any plans this weekend?"

"Meh." Levi muttered and Natsumi replied,"Nothing much". '*sigh* this weekend's gonna be boring.' ___ thought. "Oh... um... maybe you'd like to hang out at my house?" Natsumi suggested. __ looked up. 'We've never been to Natsumi's house before and I wonder what that'd be like. Maybe its big, small?' Levi looked up, and had a glint in his eye. He was curious. "Alright then." Levi said.

"Saturday it is, we come around your house, Natsumi." __ confirmed.

____________________

So that wraps it up for this chapter. The reader has finally came to terms with her feelings. Just to let you know, this story is somewhat near the end, but don't you worry, we still have chapters left full of surprises, and secrets to be revealed.

*Rubs hands together* Word of warning my readers, this is where you're gonna have to start being prepared to hold on tight to your feels... hue hue hue~ 😲😨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 33 21
"No matter what happens be the one you are right now not the one you expect to be because I'm always here loving you for who you are no matter what h...
274K 3.5K 20
Includes: Eren, Jean, Armin fluff, angst, and barely smut. WARNING: Includes sexual activities, other mature things. ONLY for mature audiences. Fol...
22.9K 328 20
"Mikasa ." "Mikasa ?" "Mikasa !" ______________________________________ Who would have thought the day would come ?! Mikasa ignoring Eren ?! Why ?! R...
23 0 20
Levi lives with a young lady who he grew up with, after many bad things that had happened in the past he didn't want anything to happen to her. So he...