Someone like you<3

By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi Gains just moved from Atlanta Georgia after social workers found out that her mom was back on drugs. its... More

Someone like you<3
Sexy as you wanna be
Getting to know you
break up
Not a chapter
A day with langston and julian
The talk
I get so weak
We out here tryna function
Quick Love!
J+I=4 ever
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)
How could you!!!
Sage and Day Day Prt 1
"Real Talk"
Sage and DayDay Part2
Our little secrets
Thought You Should Know
You Got It Bad
Not a chapter just info
Bros 4 life
Im Back!
Missing you
Bro.. your single.
ADHD
Welcome back!
Homcoming night!
Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND
Sleeping with fear!
Put in work.
You did what Rated R
Babe im back?
Sometimes love comes around..
Birthday Bash Brawl.
birthday bash brawl prt2
Where you at?
I need a minute
Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?
surprise... surprise..surprise
G.O.D
Thing called Love
Just Kick It!
Djaay's Room
Talk?
Emergency....
whole new world.
Beat of the heart
I did it
Back home.
Bye Bye baby
My fears
Meomories
A gift before i go..
ATL Landin
ATL Landin (part 2)
Whats poppin in LA? (Lang,Julian,Djaay and more P.O.V)
Back in the A
Thursday..
Doing Me..
we are young...
Friday night Party! Part 1
Friday night party part 2
BBQ
Back in L.A.
Bed Peace
Too Good to be True

Therpy

729 29 3
By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi P.O.V:

I awoke to the gentel cries made but my child. She was laying on my chest, cheeks wet with tears, and face turning tomatoe red. I lifted myself up putting her into cradle position. I turned my head towards the night stand and read 6:34 am. I slowly yawned as I cradled her back and forth. Ali was laying on the pull out bed not making a sound nor movement. Corahyn was still crying and I had no idea why... Until I checked her diaper. It was full of piss. I slowly got out of bed and slowly walked towards her diaper bag. I took out a diaper and some wipes. I then walked slowly back to the bed, lad her down, and procceded to change her diaper. Afterwards i figured that she was hungry so i picked her up and cradled her as i grabbed her bottle and made my way to the kitchen. When i made it downstairs, Antoni was Laying on the couch as if he was laying there all night and my mother and her rapist of a fiance were sitting at the kitchen table looking like they were in a deep conversation. Once i hit the last step there conversation stopped and all eyes were on me and Corahyn I slowly walked past them with out any eye contact. 

"Goodmorning Lexi." My mother said.

"Good morning." i said dryly as made Corahyn a bottle.

"How did you sleep sweetheart." roberto asked.

My eye began to twitch and my heart began to race. 

"Dont call me that!" I snapped.

"Lexi.. chill" my mom asked.

"no, he aint my daddy so he dont have no reason to call me that."

"Okay im sorry.." he said with an attitude.

"Whatever.." I said shaking corahyn's bottle to mix the formula with the water.

"Lexi we have a therpy session in about 2 hours." my mom said.

"Okay... and?"

"And i want you dressed by that time because youre coming with us."

"I dont want to go and plus i have no one to watch my baby."

"Bring her with us, and your friend can watch her."

"I guess... what ever." I said rolling my eyes and going back upstairs. 

I reached my room and opended my door. Ali was still alseep. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. I began feeding my child until she signaled that she was full. I waited until she burped and then layed her down in my bed.I layed down next to her and tried to get more sleep. 

30 minutes 

I was shaken to wake up. 

"Lexi wake up you need to get ready." Antoni said.

"Nooo fuck the theripest!" I said trying to shoo him away so i can go back to sleep.

I can feel Antoni sit beside me "I know sis but you gotta go.."

"I dont gotta do shit."

"come on lex this is only going to make you a better person."

"maybe i dont want to be a better person."

"you do.. i know you do."

"I DONT!"

"Lex listen... i didnt want to go to this shit at first.. i had problems with my father  but this lady is the shit man just give it a chance."

I thought long and hard about going..

"Okay okay ill go!"

"Good now get up!" he said playfully pushing me

"Shut up and get out." i said laughing.

He stood and procceded to leave but before he left he hit me with my pillow and ran out of my room before i could get him. I got up slowly and picked up corahyn so i can get her in the bath and get her ready for the day. As i headed towards the bathroom i woke Ali up so she could get ready. She got up and sat there for a minute as i ran the bath water. It was not too hot and too cold. Not to high and too low. I got her tub seat and placed it in the tub. I then took off her clothes and diaper and placed her in her seat. She began screamin and crying because i assumed she was cold. So i quickly washed her up, wrapped her in her hello kitty baby robe, let out the water, took out her seat, and walked back to my room. I put her seat back and layed her down on the bed. Ali was up looking for her clothes while i looked for Corahyn's clothes. Finally i picked out a pink adidas baby tee shirt with matching sweats and her pink and white samoas. I got her dressed and had Ali watch her while i got in the shower.

1 hour later...

We were all dressed in professinal clothing and headed to the cars. Antoni, Ali, Corahyn, and I all loaded up in Antoni's car. Ali and Antoni in the front while Corahyn and I sat in the back. My mother and Roberto drove in Roberto's car. On our way there Antoni blasted ADHD by Kendrick Lamar while trying to have a conversation with Ali.

"Nigga i cant fucking hear you over all of this music." Ali finally yelled.

"Im sorry." antoni said turning down the music and repeating what he said.

"You look very beautiful today.. "

"Oh thank you." 

I did a fake cough to remind them that i was still there.

"Oh yeah you do too." Antoni said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." I replied.

"Well then.."

I began to to laugh "Im just playin."

"Better be.." He changed the subject. "Jason gone be at the cook out?" 

"Yes." I said smiling.

"You like that boy dont you?"

"Duh."

"You two are cute together." Ali said looking back at me with a smirk.

"YOU two are cute together." I said shooting a smirk  right back at her.

"Oooh Lexi got jokes." Ali said rolling her eyes and then laughing.

"You know we would look cute together..." Antoni said smirking.

"Maybe." 

We finally got to the therpist office and with in 5 minutes of us being there we were called into the room. I left Ali and Corahyn Outside the room Entering the room, there waited my brothers and sisters that I have met and not met and also my dad. Conversations stopped and eyes were on me.

“This is Lexi; the daughter that I was telling you about.”

The therapist was a short white lady with snow white skin, ice blue eyes, and rosy red cheeks. When I say short I mean about 2 inches shorter than me. Her hair was dark brown cut into a bob and her smile was shiny white as if she came fresh out of the dentist.

“Oh Lexi… daughter of Leanna and Mike twin of Alex.” She said with a think southern accent as she read what she was saying off of her note pad. “She finally looked up from her note pad, held her hand out and said “Hi Amy.”

I shook her hand smiling “Hi.”

“Have a seat so we can get started.”  She said smiling also and having a seat in front on the family.

I took a seat next to Alex.

“So Lexi I was told that you haven’t met the whole family yet so can we go around the whole room and introduce ourselves even though we already have.”

The whole family said their names and the only 2 people that I have not met was my older sister Alexis and Jayvon. Alexi is 19 and Jayvon 20.

I nodded.

“Okay how does this make you all feel not knowing you guys had another sister in the world?” The therapist started.

“I mean for me... I feel pissed because I mean she’s my twin.” Alex said speaking first “I’m walking around feeling sick and feeling like a part of me is missing because of my mama being selfish.”

“I agree with Alex..” Alexis said.

“Does anyone else want to add anything?”  Amy asked.

Everyone shook their head.

“Alexcia how do you feel about the way your siblings feel?” Amy said turning towards me.

“I mean I couldn’t agree anymore on what Alex said.. My mom kept me from the ones that I should be close with. She kept no reason basically. I lived in a crack house with men coming in and out of it. Kids picked on me because I didn’t have them new J’s.. I would sometimes wear the same clothes for 3 days in the row because my mom wasn’t present and would spend most of her money on drugs. I had friends turn on me because of some shit that was said about me and the way I looked. Know would ever know the feeling of being up at the hospital alone from throwing up and having really bad fevers cause she kept me from my twin… or waiting up at school for my teacher to take me home because my mom was to drug out or running the streets. No one knows the feeling of not eating for a couple of days. I was feed by my neighbor who would check in every couple days. She kept me from going to a family who would love me and care for me.”

“I notice you aren’t crying and why is that?”

“Because im not sad!”

“What are you?”

“Pissed the fuck off!” I began to shake. This bitch is pissing me off with all these useless questions.

She stood up and kneeled in front of me. “Lexi can you breath in and out for me?”

I began to breathe in and out as she and Alex rubbed my back.

“It’s okay to cry cause I feel as if you been keeping this in for a long time.”

I shook my head.

“I feel like this isn’t the only thing you are keeping inside. I feel like there is something way deeper.”

I shook my head again.

“We don’t have to talk about it today but we need to talk about it further along the road because it’s never good to keep things in.”

I soon felt calm and my breathing went back to normal. She was right. I can’t keep this secret in for long. I need to let it out. But not today.

I nodded my head and looked her in her eye.

“Okay Hun.” She sat back in her seat and continued the session.

I looked over at my mom who was crying her eyes out and Roberto hugging her.

“I’m so sorry Lexi!” she said sniffling “I thought I could be a better mom with just one but old friends got me back into drugs and.. and im just sorry!”

I looked her into her eyes and said “What you are saying to me is bullshit and you and Roberto could take that sorry and shove it up your ASS!”

My mom then got up and ran out the room and Roberto followed her.

“Lexi that’s not the way to respond!” Amy said

“I DON’T GIVE A FUCK!” I said right back.

“Lex you are going to have to forgive her one day, we all did.” My dad said.

“Alex switch me seats right quick.” Alexis asked.

Alex respectfully got up and they switch seats.

Alexis began to take my hand and speak quietly “Lexi I know you are hurting inside but you need to let that shit go. I mean I know its hard. I was hard for me and I took me a while to forgive her. But I did it. I’m not asking you to forgive her today but forgive her when you feel like you are ready and I’m sure she will understand.”

I understood where she was coming from and I nodded my head.

“Hugs?” She asked with her arms held out.

We hugged for a long time and then finally departed.

“I guess ill go talk to her…” I said standing up.

She nodded.

I walked out the room and walked towards the bathroom where I heard her loud sobs. Roberto was standing out side the bathroom with his arms folded. He scowled at me as I approached the bathroom door.

“You fucking brat! You and your fucking smart mouth is going to be the loss of that baby your mother is carrying and if she loses our baby. My baby. I will make sure your ass will come up missing.” Roberto said.

“No nigga imma make sure yo ass come missing! Put your hands on me if you want to and ill personally kill you and watch you die slowly. Now fuck out my face!” I spat back at him. I knocked on the bathroom door.

“Who is it?” My mom asked.

“Its me.. Lex.” I answered.

My mom quickly opened the door and I walked in closing the door behind me. My mom sat in a corner in the bathroom and I sat next to her.

“I’m sorry mom.. About everything I’ve said.  I can’t say that I didn’t mean it but I know that what I said was uncalled for a hurtful. I know I’ve been acting like a bitch lately but It was all immaturity. I know now that I need to start acting like an adult when it comes down to these situations. “

My mom nodded while crying and smiled “I accept baby girl. I just want you to know that I’m trying my best to make up for loss times in this short amount of time.”

“I understand mama and I don’t want to walk around with this pain any more..”

“Me either honey.”

I stood up and held my hand out to help her up. She grabbed it, got up slowly and soon enough we were hugging. That’s when she really was crying. I grabbed a tissue from the toilet paper roll and gave it to her. We began hugging again. She hugged me tighter and tighter with every loud cry and sniffle. It took us about 2 minutes to depart.

“I think we should head back to the room now.” I said smiling.

She nodded and with my arm around her we walked out of the bathroom.

“Aww look at my favorite girls rekindling.” Roberto said loudly with a proud smile on his face. He started to put his arm around but I stopped him in the process.

“Uh don’t touch me!” I said scowling at him.

We finally made it back to the room and all eyes were on us once again. Everyone began to smile as we took a seat.

“Aw im so glad you guys took that time to rekindle.” Amy said smiling with tears starting up in her eyes. She began to fan her eyes so that it didn’t come out. “I’m so proud of you Lexi.”

“Me too.” Alexis agreed.

“Okay.. okay I have an announcement!” Alex said.

“What is it boy! Can’t you see we havin a happy time and yo ass gone say you got an announcement! It bet not be no bullshit or else imma give yo ass a bullshit ass whopping!” My dad said.

Alex rolled his eyes and said “Me and jaz are expecting a baby in 6 months.”

“Oh lord another baby in the family!” mama said.

“Yeah…” Alex nodded.

“We thought you would be different but.. I mean we gotta accept it just  like the others.” Daddy said. “All I know is that Aaliyah better not come up pregnant no time soon.”

“im not!” She exclaimed “Im goin to college!”

“That’s right baby girl!” Daddy said smiling.

“Well I guess this concludes our therapy session.. I guess I will see you guys next week. “Amy said standing up.  “Congrats on the baby.”  She said to Alex.

“Thank you.” He said smiling.

The family headed out the room and I went to meet Ali back out in the lobby. Corayhn was asleep in her car seat and ali was damn near sleep in her chair.

“time to go!” I said.

“Yeah time to go.” Antoni said.

“oh damn that was long as fuck.”  Ali said looking around. She stood up to stretch and picked up the car seat and the diaper bag. We headed out to Antoni’s car. Once we reached the car, I put Corahyn in the back, strapped her in and sat right beside the car seat.

“So we are about to head back to the house, get redressed, and head out to that barbeque at your dad’s house coo?”

“Coo.” I replied

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 37
Ezra Sparks woke up one morning in a hospital bed with no recollection as to who anyone was - unless he'd met them before he was nine years old. Unfo...
17.7K 488 6
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
990K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
75.5K 897 59
Dylan Arden feels unloved after his mom abandons him to work overseas and makes him live with his uncle in London who sexually abuses him and he feel...