SandBoys | LS

Bởi louistrashfr

"That's exactly what you meant Louis. You're just jealous that other people can accept and love themselves so... Xem Thêm

1| Secrets
2| Attention
3| Strange
4| mesmorizing
5| Just a little bit of your heart
6| Apologize
7| Knocking On Heaven's Door
8| Lies
9| Anger
10| Timeless
11| Eye to eye
12| confused
13| second chances?
14| Cuddles
15| Fluff
16| Snuggles and Struggles
17| back for you
18| Dig yourself out 🥀
19| Isolated
20| Sand Boy
22| Rendezvous
23| The Way You Make Me Feel
24| Hang out?
25| give in
26| take it slow
27| Officially yours
Authors note
28| Inseparable
29| Future
30| Epilogue
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
First chapter up!

21| reality check

1.4K 88 3
Bởi louistrashfr

Louis' POV

Holy shit. Holyholyholyshit I saw the man of my dreams. He is so fucking tall now what the hell!? And those biceps! Those fucking biceps killed me! I didn't know he was hitting the gym now.

We are going to talk... what the hell am I going to say?? I didn't even think this through.. hey man sorry I was a pussy and couldn't tell anyone that I was so obviously fucking gay will you forgive me and hopefully we can date again? He would definitely think I am pathetic if I said anything like that. I had to think of something and quickly..

-

Harry's POV

"That was so awkward." Niall said as we drove back to the studio.

"It was awkward for you!? Mate he was my boyfriend it was awkward for me!!" I said as he laughed.

"He looks hot now." Niall thought at loud. I hummed in agreement as I pictured him in that white v-neck with his black jeans and vans on with stubble littering his face. He did look hot. I hope this 'date' goes smoothly because I'm getting a boner thinking about him. No no no! You can't! You are an independent single male who models his body and sings to fans around the world. There is no possible way you are going to talk yourself into dating him again when you can barely fit your friends in your schedule. My mind screamed at me.

God please give me the strength I need on this upcoming date...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

347K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
279K 9.1K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a new student at Rollsridge Academy, he can already tell he isn't going to like it here. The halls are to narrow, the lockers are...
69.9K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...
44.4K 1K 14
Harry Styles, a 18 year old boy without a place to stay. He's gay and has his feminine sides. He doesn't have much food, or other supplies. What hap...