Miles Away (Completed)

By GlamPanda

"I'd die to see you again." I cried. I'm down on my knees wishing you were here beside me. Tell me what to d... More

(Author's note)
(1) I'm a hater,deal with it!
(2) EXO's Wolf
(3) Kpop?
(4) Tears
(5) News
(6) Text
(7) WTF?!
(8) My girl
(9) Wishes
Sidestory #1
(10) Hotel
(11) Sorry
(12) Am I too late?!
(12) Am I too late?! (Part 2)
(12) Am I too late?! (Part 3)
(13) Morning
(14) FUN!
(15) Enjoy my life
(16) Is this goodbye?
(17) Forget you
(18) Popular
(19) Visit
(20) Jerk
(22) Please return
(23) Try
(24) Pictures
Sidestory #2 (Kyungsoo's story)
(25) Birthday~
(25) Birhdaty- Part 2
(26) Tulips
(27) Smiles turned to Frowns
(28) The Big Box
(29) Miles Away (The last chapter)
EPILOUGE
Author's Note #2
Author's Note 3

(21) Farewell

239 8 0
By GlamPanda

Chapter 20: Farewell

♪♪♪

(Back to Ana's POV)

"Goodnight, Ana" Kai said.

Ok, calm down Madel. I know you heard what Kai said but maybe he's just missing you, I mean Ana.

"I miss you Kai" She whisppered and a tear dropped on her face. She closed her eyes slowly and slept.

-

I yawned and opened my eyes. I tried to get up but something heavy was pulling me down. I looked at my side and remembered that Suho slept with me.

Then something hit my mind. The moment when Kai slept with me. I took a deep breath and shook Suho slightly.

"Wake up sleepy head" I teased.

He yawned and whined "Mmm. . . I don't want to wake up yet!"

I rolled my eyes "Come on Suho. I hate those guys who wakes up late you know?"

Then he suddenly got up and fixed his hair "Who said that I'm asleep. I'm wide awake babe!" He widened his eyes. I giggled at him cause he looked like Kyungsoo. I kissed his cheeks cause his so damn cute!

"Want a sweet morning kiss?" Suho asked and winked at Madel.

"I already gave you a morning kiss, dweeb" Madel protest.

"Hey you, two love birds" Kris called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Breakfasts are ready" He smiled then left. Kris is known a 'Cold guy' but he's not. He's a very funny guy.

"Let's go?" Suho asked.

"You go. I'll stay here for awhile" I said then he nodded.

I got up and fixed up my hair. I fixed to a messy up bun and put a little make-up.

"Morning!" I greeted.

"Herro!" Yeol said with his mouth full. Baek elbowed him and the others gave him death glares 'You stupid! That's Madel, not just an ordinary girl around the corner!'.

"Sorry" Yeol apologized. I laughed "It's ok guys. I'm not a royalty. I can accept things like that." I smiled and sat down beside Suho.

"Well, you're the princess of my life~" Suho said cheesily. I giggled and the others laughed "Nice one Suho" Tao said sarcastically. "What?!" He whined. "It's alright, at least you tried" I said and patted his back.

"You do it like this hyung" Kai butted in. We all payed attention. "Are you a crayon?" Kai asked me. I looked at him "Why?" I asked. "Because, you made my life colorful" He said seriously as he can. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Is that true?" Chen asked. Kai looked away. "Ok guys. Let's remove the awkward atmosphere here and change it to a funny one, okay?" Xiumin said and we all agreed.

When Kai said his pick up line. My heart was filled with happiness.
After all these years. . .

"Hey yeobo, you alright?" Suho asked. I shrugged off my thoughts and smiled at him. "Yeah I'm fine. You're such a caring guy" I said. "Well that's what 'boyfriends' do right?" He said emphasizing the word BOYFRIENDS. Kai looked at Suho and Suho gave him a glare. More of like 'Don't try to take away Madel from me'.

I took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm going now" I said.

"Why?!" They all said sadly. I can see sadness in their eyes.

"I have a check up today" I smiled.

"Can I come with you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hey I should be the one who comes with her!" Suho protest.

"Sure Baek you can come and for you Suho, stay here cause I'm sure that this guys will do something inapropriate when you're gone" I looked at them one by one. Some of them looked away and rest were scratching their heads.

"Can I take a bath here?" I asked. "Sure. Here's your towel" Luhan said and handed over the towel. "Oh wait. Do you guys have some clothes that I can borrow?" I asked shyly.

"Well, Luhan have some hello kitty t-shirts" Chen said.

Luhan gasped "Hey!"

"Why do you have hello kitty t-shirts, hyung?" Kai asked.

"What?! I like hello kitty!" He pouted.

"Ok that will do" I smiled then Luhan got his t-shirt from his room.

"Thanks!" I gave him a peck on the cheeks. Luhan blushed

"Hey, why'd you kiss Luhan?" Suho got jealous.

"Oh come on. It's only in the cheeks!" Kris protest.

"But look at Luhan's face! It's all red!" Suho pointed Luhan who looks like a tomato right now.

"I don't want to be late for my check up so I should go and take a bath. Don't peek on me, kay?" I warned then entered their bathroom.

I removed my clothes and started to take a bath.

I've finished taking a bath and I covered myself with towel.

"Thanks for letting me use your bathroom guys" I smiled gratefully. They all looked at me and widened their eyes.

"Woah." The only thing they said.

"Yeobo, where did you get that long scar?" Suho asked worriedly. I looked at my scar on my thigh. It was long and deep but I'm taking medicines to soften it. My scars are not fully healed since the day of my accident.

"Oh this? Well I got from an accident" I said.

"What accident?" Sehun asked curiously.

"It's a long story" I entered Suho's room and dressed myself.

"Thanks for letting me stay here!" I waved them goodbye. Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and waved goodbye.

-

"So what time is your check up?" Baek asked.

"Well. I lied about my check up" I admitted.

"Then why'd you lied?"

"Cause it was awkward in there. I want to get some fresh air"

"Oh ok!"

"Wanna go shopping? My treat!" I suggested. He smiled brightly "Sure!!"

Then we went to the mall and started to shop.

I still remembered when Baekhyun almost drooled over the 3 sets of his favorite eyeliner.

"Hey, do you like eyeliners?" I asked

"I love them! Why'd you asked?"

"Well I was planning to buy you 3 sets of it" I smiled.

"Really? OMG!!" He exclaimed. We went to the beauty shop and bought his favorite eyeliners.

"Thank you very much Madel!" He hugged me.

"Oh it's nothing!"

Then I bought some stuffs for the kids too. I asked Baekhyun everything they like.

I dropped off Baekhyun infront of their dorm then I went home.

It was a great day. Just hanging out with Baekhyun and buying stuffs. Unlike when I stayed at their dorm. It's like the air in their dorm is going to suffocate me!

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Guys!!!" I screamed and entered the dorm.

"Ne?"

"ME AND MADEL WENT SHOPPING!!"

"REALLY?!"

"Yep!"

"How come she didn't invited us?" Suho asked sadly.

"And about that, she said she was sorry for lying" I smiled.

"And to make it up to you guys, she bought really nice gifts for ya'll!" I excitedly handed over the bags.

"Did you guys like it?" I asked

"Are you kidding me? I LOVE IT!!" Tao exclaimed and hugged his new Gucci bag. "This bag is the latest one!!"

"That's great. How about yours Kai?" I asked Kai.

"I love it. Thanks!" Kai said. He recieved a very expensice brand of perfume, such a lucky guy!

"Yours Suho?"

"She bought me a ring?" He asked. He looked sad cause all of us got big gifts then his is just a ring. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well yeah, don't you love it? It costed her fortune for that! It has a carvings of your name and her name inside the ring. She has the other one" I said. Suho looked at the ring and smiled.

"A couples ring" He said then wore his ring.

He grabbed his phone and called Madel.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Yoboseyo?" Madel answered.

"Hey milady, Thanks for the gifts" Suho thanked.

"THANK YOU FOR THE BAG MADEL!!!" Tao exclaimed over the phone.

"Madel said You're welcome" Suho said.

"Did you like the ring?" Suho put his phone on loudspeaker then Madel asked.

"I love it babe, gomawo." Suho smiled and looked at his ring. "I'm so glad you guys love my gifts!" She said happily. "I need to go now, I have an interview. And guys," Madel said in a low voice.

"Ne?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow" She said sadly.

All of us gasped "What?!"

"yeah, I know it sucks. But I still have a fashion show in Japan" She said.

"We understand. When will you come back here?" Kai asked.

"Maybe next month"

"That is soooo disappointing" Suho said sadly.

"It's ok yeobo. Even if I'm away from you, remember that I'll always love you, kay?" Madel said sweetly.

"I know that" Suho smiled.

"Ok bye guys!!" Madel said "Saranghae yeobo" She added.

"I'll miss you" Suho said sadly "Oh stop it Suho. I'm not going to die! I'm just going to Japan, that's all!" Madel scolded.

"I know! But we didn't even had our first date yet"

"When I get back from Japan, I promise you. We're going on a date, arraso?" She said then Suho nodded

"Okayy bye!! I'm gonna be late. Love yah Suho! Take care ok?" She said then hang up.

Suho sat on the couch and sighed "I'll miss her so much. Especially her kiss" Suho said

"Yeah~" We agreed.

See you soon, Ms.Madeliene.

♪♪♪

So Madel has a show in Japan?

That's interesting. But what will happen with her relationship with Suho? Will they make it through?

I'm gonna leave those questions hanging there in your minds :))

That's all for Chapter 20: Farewell
Please vote, fan and comment!
-GlamPanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...
1K 47 16
- " I want you. Cut away all the painful memories. I know. I feel. I'm gradually dying. You are a light in the dark. You disappeared. I chased you...
113K 3.5K 50
Gave me two different tears, after all these years Tears of joy, tears of pain, like sunshine and rain So I hate you, so I love you So I hate you, so...
33.2K 1.6K 25
❝ In the back of my mind You died And I didn't even cry No, not a single tear And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.❞ ...