Amour

By BonnyWannabewriter

Don't let the number of chapters back you down, this will be worth your time, I promise. This story is so lon... More

NOTE
REALISATIONS
GET A GRIP
FOOLS IN LOVE
DETENTION
THE DEMENTOR
THE BOGGART
THE INTRUDER
THE MATCH
THE HIPPOGRIFF
CONVERSATIONS
GIFTS
PRACTICE
THE PATRONUS
SECRETS
CONSOLATION
THE MARAUDERS
REELING
HURDLES
THE VOICE
TALK IN THE TOWER
SMALL TALK
PROGRESS
CONFESSIONS:I
COMPLICATIONS
THE LETTER
CONFESSIONS:II
LOVEBIRDS
THE BLUDGER
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
THE DARK MARK
THE DINNER PARTY
THE GOBLET OF FIRE
INTRIGUE
THE GOLDEN EGG
THE TREASURE HUNT
DECEPTION
CANDOR
DOTING
BE MY VALENTINE
THE YULE BALL
RESURRECTION
AFTER
THE LYING WITCH
THE PINK LADY
DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY
THE SNAKE'S DREAM
LEGILIMENS
POSSESSION
STEAMY ENCOUNTER
A PRIVILEGE
GIANT LEAP
INSIGHT
ENSNARE
MEETING AT NIGHT
CATECHISM
IRRATIONAL EMOTIONS
LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
AFFLICTION
CAUSATUM
CONDIGN
BIRTHDAY BLUES
RETURN
RETALIATION
SUPERNATURAL
INTERLUDE
RECONCILIATION
AMOROUS
REVELATION
ECSTASY
AQUA PURA
BLOWOUT
BANE
FIRE AND ICE
SERENDIPITY
PRINCE OF DARKNESS
PREDICAMENT
GOODBYES
CATASTROPHE
CAMOUFLAGE
ASCENSION
DARK WINGS DARK WORDS
LICKING WOUNDS
EPITHET
DEALING WITH DESOLATION
GODRIC'S HOLLOW
QUAGMIRE
INSIDIOUS
RENDEZVOUS
PERIPETEIA
ANAGNORISIS
DÉNOUEMENT
THE LAZARUS EFFECT
CATHARSIS
HOPE
CHATSWORTH CASTLE
REMINISCENCE
ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
KINDRED
IMPEDIMENTA
THE STAG AND THE HEN (I)
THE STAG AND THE HEN(II)
REHEARSAL
THE BIG DAY
LIGHT UP THE SKIES
BLISS
ZEST, JEST, TEMPEST
LOOKING AHEAD
TERRIBLY TARDY
GLITCHES
IMPREGNATE
EPOCH-MAKING
PRINCESS
THE OMEGA

FAVOURITE PLACE

5.6K 176 9
By BonnyWannabewriter

Snape strolled over to the library,escaping from McGonagall.There,walking through the rows of bookshelves he spotted someone working at the table in the corner by a window.Of course.Its the go to place for the bookworm.Out of all the places you had to come here and run into the very person you're trying to avoid?But Snape saw that this was an easy way of studying her without revealing himself.He took up the book right in front of him,pretending to read it while observing her over it's edges.She's so engrossed in her work.With her head bent down,her lips pressed together with a hint of her tongue sticking out in between,scribbling away on parchments.A loose strand of hair fell across Hermione's face.Snape fought the urge to go right upto her and tuck it behind her ear.What?That would be inappropriate.She's your student for God's sake!Hermione put the end of her quill in her mouth and looked up,lost in thought.And her eyes landed straight on him.
.............................................................
Hermione was busy studying in the library but she found her thoughts constantly straying to the man she loved.Is it that much to be called love?His black eyes were like a veil,concealing so much.There was more to him than he let's anyone know.His deep silky baritone made her go weak in the knees.Whenever she was in front of him she found herself lost for words but in front of her friends she couldn't stop talking about him.The mere mention of his name made her heart flutter.She chewed the end of her quill and looked up.Snape's tall figure clad in black appeared in front of her eyes.God,I'm even imagining him before me.
Snape quickly buried his face in the book and cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment.He is really here!Was that my imagination or did I just catch him staring at me?Yeah,probably wondering how mental you are."Good evening,Professor."Hermione said politely.Snape pretended to only just see her there."Yes,indeed it is a good evening.And what are you doing inside on a day like this?Shouldn't you be outside enjoying like your other  friends?"Snape drawled in his usual manner,saying 'friends' as if it was something disgusting.Huh,I was trying to be nice and he just can't help being rude,can he?You've chosen well haven't you Granger?"This is my favourite place in this school.I find solace here amidst my silent companions."she mumbled gesturing towards the books.After a while Snape said in a small voice but loud enough that she heard,"This happens to be my favourite place too."Both of them fell silent.Before the silence could get more awkward Hermione packed up her things ready to go,"See you at dinner sir.""Looking forward to it."Snape said.What?Snape went back to his book as if not believing what he just said and Hermione went away without another word having trouble believing what she just heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 125 28
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
43 1 4
SHORT STORY After Blazie showed Draco what a woman their co-worker Hermione turned out to be. He soon developed feelings for her. And though he may n...
85.8K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
259 24 13
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' Y/N = Your name The story slowly on gets better! Story description: Y/N, a new Hogwarts student, sorted in Gryffindor, is loved...