Strange- Kurt Cobain

Por gandolfsmokespot

This is the extremely fucked up love story of Beverly Daniels and Kurt Cobain. Mais

Cracked Streets
Broken Home
Rest Easy
Seas of Blue
Something in the Way
Deal with It
Youth Gone Wild
Dazed
Love Buzz
Fast Forward
The Gig
Goodbye.
7 Years Later
"Booze, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll"
Hellraiser
Rails
Drown
Hello Mr. Booze
Hunger
Missing
Comfortably Numb
And I Love Her
Overdose
Behind Blue Eyes
Rock Me **

Junkie

873 20 0
Por gandolfsmokespot

Beverly P.o.V

I was so stoned, I couldn't argue with Liz, I rolled my eyes and stormed upstairs, I felt myself getting more tired as I got to the top of the steps. When I rounded the hall towards my room I felt myself being pressed up against the wall.

I looked up and met eyes with Kurt Cobain. I got absorbed by the beautiful blue eyes and the sound of "Heartbreak Station" by Cinderella.

We just stood there in silence looking at each other. He had his hands propped up behind me on the wall. God, he was beautiful.

Then I remembered what he said to me and I cringed under his gaze, "go away" I mumbled.

"Look at me Beverly" he whispered. I looked down, avoiding his eyes that were burning into mine.

I felt his finger tilt my head up by my chin, he looked over my face, my lips, and it almost seemed as if he whined as he looked at my lips. He looked at me so desperately.

He rolled up my sleeves and saw the injection marks in my veins. He turned around with his head in his hands. Kurt stayed with his back to me for what felt like a long time.

Finally he turned around quickly, he was crying. "Beverly, give me the fucking dope" he demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I snapped walking away from him. I felt my vision getting slower.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around, he smashed his lips onto mine. It was bittersweet, he pulled away.

"What's the deal Kurt? Why're you worryi-" I heard from around the corner. All of the sudden Vicky appeared, she sat there glaring at me.

Kurt, from her view, looked like he was just holding my arm. She looked me over, "I can't believe you Beverly" she said.

She walked over to me and Kurt released my arm. She grabbed my arms and looked at the track marks. Then did something I wouldn't really expect, she laughed. I widened my eyes at her, and Kurt looked some sort of angry. I was too high to comprehend what was going on.

Next thing I knew Vicky grabbed Kurt's hand and began to drag him away, not before stopping and looking back at me to say. "Once a Junkie, always a junkie."

I locked myself into my room and drug my dresser in front of the door, I groaned in pain, physical and emotional. My heart hurt so bad that it made my chest feel like it was caving in. My radio was turned on and Nazareth's "Love Hurts" was playing and it didn't make me feel any better. I punched my wall repeatedly, until my knuckles bled.

I felt a pang in my head, like a sudden headache. I heard knocking on my door but I ignored  it.

"Beverly, it's Liz. Open up" Liz said, her voice sounded sad. It was my fault.

I didn't say anything as I was already drawing the red liquid into my needle, it was a fairly large dose. An overdose was possible, but probably not in my case. I shot up and felt a wave of comfort, I wasn't so sad anymore. I slid my spoons and needles under the bed, my arm felt heavy.

"I can help ya through this girl, don't listen to Vicky dude, she's being a bitch" shouted Liz, luckily she was still calm.

As for my bag of dope, I hid it behind my picture on the wall, there was a hole there. One that only I knew of.

I sat down on my floor and lit a cigarette, I took a long drag and breathed out, I was slowly drowning out.

"Beverly, open this fucking door!!" Liz yelled, she was now banging on the door.

I then felt lightheaded, and hit the ground with a thud, I laid with my back on the floor. My vision was slightly blurred, definitely slowed down, and I just stared at the ceiling, my arm wasn't strong enough to keep lifting the cig to my mouth so it slowly burnt out.

The noises of shouts and banging kept getting quieter and quieter. I turned my head to look at my dresser than blocked the door. I watched as the door got closer and closer to coming off of it's hinges. Finally the door busted open and my dresser was just shoved over madly.

I couldn't hear anything, but my blinking became slower. I saw Kurt's face behind Liz's, who was running towards me. She was shouting, but I couldn't hear anything. I turned my head slowly back to the ceiling.

Kurt was looking into my eyes mouthing something, his eyes were watering, he grabbed my face and patted it softly. He kept repeating something, I couldn't comprehend. I wasn't good at reading lips. I took a deep breathe in, and took a deep breathe out,

and then I was out of it...

Kurt P.o.V

Vicky drug me away from Beverly, her glassy eyes looked hurt. Something I saw way too much, and it made me feel so fucking terrible.

As soon as I was out of her sight, I heard her door slam. I immediately became worried. I snapped around to Vicky and yanked my arm from her.

"Why would you say something like that to her?!" I said angrily.

Vicky's eyes widened, "why do you care? She's just a junkie!"

I felt my blood boil, "why would you say something like that about your friend?" I yelled.

"Yeah, why the fuck would you say that about your friend Vicky?" I heard behind us.

I turned around and Liz was standing there looking livid as fuck. Her fists were clenched. "I used to be hooked on Meth years ago, am I just a junkie too?" She asked, her voice full of anger.

Vicky looked taken aback. "That's not what I meant.." she whispered.

"Where did she say to Beverly, Kurt?" Liz asked, turning to me. Her face showed less anger now, and more concern.

I sighed, "she said 'once a junkie always a junkie' and laughed in her face" I glared at Vicky.

She rolled her eyes, "whatever, she overreacted!!"

SMACK!!

My eyes widened as I was comprehending what had just happened.

Liz just whacked Vicky, and stomped towards Beverly's room.

Vicky's eyes watered as she held her face, her cheek was red. "Aren't you going to say something to her Kurty?" She asked, close to tears.

"You're pathetic, fight your own battles I cannot believe you right now!" I seethed, turning on my heel and hurrying after Liz.

I followed the sound of her voice, she knocked on the door and spoke again, this time I could hear her.

"I can help ya through this girl, don't listen to Vicky dude, she's being a bitch" Liz shouted calmly to Beverly.

She turned to me when there was no reply, "she locked the door, and she won't talk to me" she whispered.

I walked up to the door and jiggled on the nob, the door felt heavy, like there was something behind it. I heard shuffling, and then the sound of a cigarette being lit. Thank god she's conscious, I thought to myself.

"She just lit a cigarette, so she's still conscious, and not OD'ed or anything" I stated quietly.

Liz's eyes looked worried, "yeah but for how long will she be conscious, that's the question" she whispered.

That thought never registered in my mind, my heart clenched at that. "Beverly open this fucking door!!" Liz yelled worriedly, banging hard on the door.

I heard a loud thud and I lost it, I started pounding on the door with all of my body weight. "Beverly, please!! Open the door!!" I kept repeating. My body was getting sore but I kept lunging myself into the door over and over.

Finally the door busted open and I roughly shoved the dresser she had stuck behind it to the side. Liz ran in front of me and towards Beverly. "Oh, fuck no Lee please babygirl!!" She screamed.

I stared at Beverly's beautiful face, which looked drained from color, she looked dead. I ran towards her, her breathing was shallow, and her body was limp.

"Please stay with me angel.." I said softly, as Liz was looking for the box I told her to look for. Every user had an Emergency Box, with  Naloxone and syringes.

I kept repeating, "stay awake" and patting her cheek softly.

Her breathing just became slower, and slower. Finally she breathed in and out and her eyes flashed. I panicked, tears streaming down my face.

"Fucking hurry Liz!!" I shouted. I placed my cheek by her lips and there was barely a breeze, I felt her wrist and her pulse was fading, it was erratic. Her lips were turning blue.

Liz shakily threw the box into my hands and began sobbing. I opened it and sure enough there was a bottle of Naloxone and syringes, and spoons..

I hurried and drew some of the Naloxone up into the syringe, I grabbed Beverly's cold arm and injected her with it. As soon as all of it was inside her, I softly pinched her nose,  I pressed my lips to hers and began rescue breathing. I prayed with each breathe I gave that her chest would start rising. I instructed Liz to softly pinch her ear for pain stimulus. 

Finally Beverly's lips parted to make a ragged heaving noise and she began breathing, she was passed out from lack of oxygen to the brain but she would be alright.

Liz began hurriedly stumbling over questions, "Is she okay? Will she be alright? We can't call the cops or the ambulance, they would send her to rehab, she can't go back, she'll never make it-"

"She will be okay, she just needs rest, and supervision" I stated numbly.

I picked up Beverly's limp body and slowly carried her out of the room, and into the guest bedroom, so if she awoke she wouldn't have any access to her dope stash, or anything that could send her back into an overdose.

I turned the fan on so she wouldn't get hot, and covered her up with just the sheet so she wouldn't get too cold. I brushed her hair behind her ear, just like I did when I found her asleep in that concrete pipe in the woods. I kissed her cheek softly, and turned to exit the room.

   Liz was standing there observing me, she had the smallest trace of a smile on her face. "I know you love her" she said softly.

"God, Liz I love her so much.." I sighed.

"Come, I want to hear your side of this" Liz demanded, and I followed her out of the room.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14K 301 102
Kaitlyn Watkins is Krist Novoselic's little sister. After living with her dad for a couple of years, she decides to visit Krist. Kurt Cobain develops...
148K 5.5K 51
Allison Evans and Kurt Cobain - problematic people in need of easy friends. trigger warning: loads of bad shit
1.7K 83 28
this was something my mind made up while I was on shrooms... and then my friends told me to make a story outta it. so here we go :D Lily and Kurt are...
11.7K 147 168
After Ruby Stockins's ex-boyfriend kills himself, she thinks that she will never date again. Until one day where she meets Kurt Cobain, she rethinks...